What's new

RPG [Shadowstar] Grrl Power!

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Grrl Power!

Is anyone else annoyed that he's changed it to sound like your character is just a Loli with big breasts? I know he's said he wants to make it 'ambiguous, but she's definitely young'.. I really liked this game when I thought the character was a young woman, not a girl.
That's why it's called "Grrl Power" and not "YnngWmmn Power" ;)

hentai_geek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the following error when I tried to run the game:

"rpgvx rtp not found"

I found a solution, so here it is:

On the tabs for the RPG RTP page, click on all three tabs and download all the three RTP's.

One of them is the required RTP. Not sure which, but I went ahead and downloaded all 3 and it started working fine for me.

It's too bad no one on the whole internets has been able to answer people's question about this one same error until now.

Nanie

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap I forgot about this awesome game! Guess it has been updating too. Excellent news!

Anyway, on the japanese RPG maker site, you can generally tell which RTP you are downloading by looking at the url bar. You'd need individual packs for each different type of RPG maker game. The Runtime Package is basically this common file with the basic essentials, including many sounds and character sprites, to make it so when people distribute their games the product they distribute could be incredibly small if they relied almost entirely on that package.

Problem is nobody does really, so it just makes running games a bitch unless you can find that pack haha.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the following error when I tried to run the game:

"rpgvx rtp not found"

I found a solution, so here it is:

On the tabs for the RPG RTP page, click on all three tabs and download all the three RTP's.

One of them is the required RTP. Not sure which, but I went ahead and downloaded all 3 and it started working fine for me.

It's too bad no one on the whole internets has been able to answer people's question about this one same error until now.
tell me you are joking :rolleyes:

thats lesson one of downloading RPGmaker games.

hell, any FAQ or sticky about running the games probably tells you to do exactly that

did you seriously just necro a thread from 27th December 2011 to say that?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Word of warning:

Version 2 is still an early alpha build, theres not much content, it's buggy.
Oh, and the file size is a very bloated gigabyte of mostly unused media

The only functional mission is the dockside warehouse

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Holy crap I forgot about this awesome game! Guess it has been updating too. Excellent news!
Eh... Yeah, I think 'awesome' is overrated for this game now. I'm hoping it gets better ( it looks like it is), but it also seems that the maker is eliminating the H-Content, slowly but surely.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so like what can u do exactly in this game if anything. i deleted it because once u go to the space port you cant leave. game braking bug.

looks like im going to have to delete grrl power 2 let again -.- is there most content on the other starting mods. i picked the free one D: