What's new

ACT [ 寝無様 ] シティガーディアンズ (RJ071623)

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shitigadianzu

Can someone please give me link for this game here or PM me?
Really? The link from Flying banana is litteraly 5 posts above - and still working...

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Really? The link from Flying banana is litteraly 5 posts above - and still working...
No kidding.

Also, didn't this dev was working in another game? or rather the dev disappeared since the blog hasn't been updated?

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason its not working for me.... Problem solved.

Serenir

Lurker
Reputation score

No kidding.

Also, didn't this dev was working in another game? or rather the dev disappeared since the blog hasn't been updated?
I think he dropped this project since there was no update for a long time: nemusama.x.fc2.com/jikai.html

On a site note, he recently published a new game (dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200978.html) but I cannot find links for it. Any kind soul to tell me where I should be looking?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I followed Flying Banana's link, and got RPG Maker 2000 on steam (Honestly cheaper than I was expecting) because screw it, less history management/lurking, only to get the dreaded RPG 2000 error. I then looked around and found a site that has an english version of it for free, but the link to actually download it was broken for whatever reason (RPG maker RTP 1.0E I believe) so I'm left with twenty less dollars and still unable to open the game. I've tried dragging the exe into RPGmaker, opening RPGmaker by itself, and running both on XP Service pack 2. Is there some other way to get it running?
Apologies for the obvious necro.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I followed Flying Banana's link, and got RPG Maker 2000 on steam (Honestly cheaper than I was expecting) because screw it, less history management/lurking, only to get the dreaded RPG 2000 error. I then looked around and found a site that has an english version of it for free, but the link to actually download it was broken for whatever reason (RPG maker RTP 1.0E I believe) so I'm left with twenty less dollars and still unable to open the game. I've tried dragging the exe into RPGmaker, opening RPGmaker by itself, and running both on XP Service pack 2. Is there some other way to get it running?
I really thought you were just a troll after you resurrected an army of dead threads. But to run rpggames you just need 2 things:
- Change your system language/unicode to Japanese BEFORE you unpack games.
- The relevant run time packages (RTP). If it's a rpgmaker 2000 game then you need to have RPG Maker 2000 RTP installed. Just google it. Also RIP your 20 dollars since all RTP's are free.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You don't need RPGMaker to run any RPGMaker games, just to create them yourself. What errors are you getting if you try to open the game? Make sure you have all the correct runtime packages installed (you might need the Japanese one or the English one depending on the game).

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, thanks to you two I got it to work.
I usually got hit with two errors.The first and most common one I usually saw was when I tried opening this or Warrior Aomi, which was RPG followed by some moon runes and 2000.

The second one was some sort of RPG2000 1.0 something with a help base in complete Russian. It was recommended somewhere so I said sure, why not.I selected to download the English version since it asked me to later, but it popped up an error saying to download the English as though I hadn't. Probably going to nuke that external harddrive for safekeeping.
but after installing the link provided, well, like you said, rip my $20.
At least I have something to toy with for a bit.
Thanks a bunch. Not tech savvy, so, again, apologies for the necro.

axmed4555

Reputation score
I 9f975995dbdfe0e2ffd847dacf99c56a.png
I can't make it work,
I only have this error jumping out, please help

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
While this is bumped, I should mention that this dev has a new game set to come out in mid-august.

From the files there are Goblins, Orcs, Slime, Bees(?), Humans, The guy from the past game of the barbarian and octopus

Was expecting the octopus to be reference of the 1st game, but it's more detailed. Also hoping for more bestiality since its "tagged as" bestiality in DLSITE but there really isn't much

Also there will be birth scenes

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My god, I haven't thought about Shitigadianzu in many years.

Cyln

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My god, I haven't thought about Shitigadianzu in many years.
Same. I'll never forget the comment of some guy, who said the first four letters in Shitigadianzu are the best description for the game.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One more time I bring back to you, the first and probably ONLY rpg maker game I will ever invest time into:

This is modded to make it so that rape doesn't really stop until you press Z to get free. A little jittery, but it works for the most part. I attempted to find the translated version, but it's long gone unfortunately. If you recall I did something like this before using artmoney, but that more or less just broke the game too much. This is actually playable.

P.S. I upped the rape rates on almost all monsters as well, so it's a tad bit harder now. But I modded it so I had a level 50 character, and I had to balance it out somehow =P.

Enjoy.
Sorry for Necro but can you please reupload this?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I already expected a delay from this dev, so we got one(?)

Seems that the dev has some trouble with bug testing and doing the map more "enjoyable" for the players instead of getting spammed every 5 seconds with random enemies