What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

If don't save Osira after she gives birth (if go to Bog first), is there any way to find her again or do I have to start the game from beggining to get her bad ending?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found it. Thanks for the tip and if it's allowed here is the link for others who want to play with it:
Found the latest version on the wiki linked on page 101

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where i can go to increase relationship points with Latex? Was going to go with the knight chick for new game plus and wanted her scenes. Gave her a spiked collar already.

dudes_tractor_yeah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ughhh this game.

Gabe is an idiot who doesn't give a fuck to what the paying customers want and creates a normal RPG disguised as H-RPG. People complains this since the last game, excluding half-a-dozen of white knights from that place, and they're always ignored.

I'm glad I never payed one cent for this thing.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where i can go to increase relationship points with Latex? Was going to go with the knight chick for new game plus and wanted her scenes. Gave her a spiked collar already.
I seem to recall that relationship with all the characters aside from the Egyptian ladies is totally irrelevant.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As the guy above said, there are no scenes with any companions except the egyptian family, there are illustrations about companions though.

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sorry to necro this thread but I am playing LoQ2 Golden edition and am having some trouble getting to open the door to the inner sanctum of Castle Conquest ( the one where there's a Perverted Golem outside) I have already done the quest in the Forntier Aqueduct where you have to stop the golems from flooding it...

when I try to open that door , my character keeps saying "ugh the door is stuck, there must be some other way to open it" I looked everywhere and consulted the walkthrough but I didn't find any mention of "another way" to open that door... is this a bug? any help would be appreciated...

Emer

Reputation score

here is my save (97%):

just 1 ancient page is missing.

Hope you will enjoy it.

ps: if someone find the location of the last ancient page let me know it please :)
Hi Andor. My game is around 40% progress. Can you tell me the location of the ancient map?

Status
Not open for further replies.