What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

in the tower of despair there are two room i just can't seem to get there. The one with two chests (inner room where the 17th painting is), and the back half of another (the room is divided in half horizontally, the middle with the wall and stairs and the ends with bars). Is it my bad luck or these two room can't be accessed?
I haven't managed to get into these two as well. Their either not accessible or have too small probability to get into (it seems to me that the chance to visit is different for each room).

ManKyYen

Reputation score

Haven't been able to get into those two rooms yet either, during about 10 or so runs through the tower.

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everybody

i have a question... does anybody know how many CG scene´s there are? (western edition)

i think i have all from the story..

extra´s i have are:

Farah with those two horsecreatures ( forgot their name ).
Farah with Gabe.
Duchess Velvetta with Zombies.

If anybody know more scenes please respond.. thx :)

Still an Awesome game :D

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everybody

i have a question... does anybody know how many CG scene´s there are? (western edition)

i think i have all from the story..

extra´s i have are:

Farah with those two horsecreatures ( forgot their name ).
Farah with Gabe.
Duchess Velvetta with Zombies.

If anybody know more scenes please respond.. thx :)

Still an Awesome game :D
All the scenes that are curently available have been put in the wiki. Give it a look and see what you missed.

Check it out here:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the Tower of Despair, each time you go up a stairs it does seem random as to which room you get and which location in the room as well. I too have not been able to access the chest northern area of the one room, nor the chested central area of the other room.

I was doing quite a few runs before I ever saw the shadowwood rooms (I think there's 2 of them, one with an accessible chest and the other with the accessible painting but so far not the two chests in the middle) nor the two rooms with the fire sorceresses.

So, maybe these two chested rooms are accessible and we've just been unlucky, though for all of us to be unlucky is a bit troubling, unless the odds are truly uber low.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone know where I can catch a Water Toad? (for the alchemist's quest from Tower of Allumi) :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People please update the wiki as you play through the game. Especially with locations of Collectibles (Tablets, Ancient Pages, etc.). I added most of what you see in the Collectibles section while I was playing my second playthrough, but I only began updating it when I was halfway through, so add to it as much as you can people.

Water Toad can be found In Azure Falls, but I'm pretty sure it's also possible to find some in Breeze Woods... They're usually near water (as if that wasn't obvious)

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think there's 2 Water Toads in Breeze Woods (its the woods to the west of Castle Resteed, if this is your first time playing), one by the pond in the dead-end northern route, and the other in the south dead end route, with all the water down there too, both N and S routes are just to the east (and maybe also to the west for the southern dead-end route - I can't remember exactly, grr) of the Tavern (forgot the name of it, lol) in Breeze Woods.

That's the earliest you can find the water toads. I believe the above poster is correct that there's also water toads in the Azure Falls (later on inside of, or accessible anyways, from Northern Namaria) unless they are a different version of frog, lol.

------------

A quick possible story-plot question:

Do you think (or is) Iliona (or whatever her name, the "Dark Elf") a "good character" ???

is it possible she's working for (or she's the daughter of) the Emperor ______ (whatever his name), and she was actually the leader of the monsters in valethorn (or whatever it is called) ??? Or, maybe she was working for him or she still is his daughter, but now she's opposing the emperor?

(I'm still in Northern Namaria, nor have I been to the desert area yet nor done the boss of the moon, without doing the breeding ground nor dreadclaw yet, nor do I have her as a team member due to taking murdock)

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the earliest you can find the water toads. I believe the above poster is correct that there's also water toads in the Azure Falls (later on inside of, or accessible anyways, from Northern Namaria) unless they are a different version of frog, lol.
That's a different version afaik, it's the silver toad / silver frog. You also need better hunting equipment for the silver one (though I don't know if the gloves + rope are already enough as I bought the items all at once after my playthrough).

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Klaptrap

Thx for the Link man.

This Helped a lot.. now i know i already got all the scenes :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone else get a crash error at the Gnome Blacksmith?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

does anyone else get a crash error at the Gnome Blacksmith?
Been reported already. I made the same question a few pages back and it's listed on wiki.

The weapons are bugged, you can only make armor from him.

Lambach33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the location of Gabe's house?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's the location of Gabe's house?
*WITHIN* Greystone Ruins (near its northern end) -> take east route at fork -> Neverless Canyons -> (need to progress in game for the bridge to be repaired for you to cross it - until then, it's blocked off by bridge repairman) -> Gabe's House

Lambach33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*WITHIN* Greystone Ruins (near its northern end) -> take east route at fork -> Neverless Canyons -> (need to progress in game for the bridge to be repaired for you to cross it - until then, it's blocked off by bridge repairman) -> Gabe's House
Thanks.
Not gotten to that point yet...

tuli85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey folks,
stupid question:
has anyone an idea, where i can get quartz after mining it till the end.
i needed money and sold it for upgrading my house.
but now i want better weapons from my personal blacksmith.
is there a kind of monster which give quartz after battle or a shop where i can buy it?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Farming Titanium from Goblins take a long time due to needing a lot of Titanium, argh. Only 3 Titanium equipment pieces left to get for me, but it's like 30 Titanium, lol. And, I need to Farm Marble from the Seductresses too.

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance for some save files?
Mainly giga brutus, and other scenes.
I have the horse rape scene if requested.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Farming Titanium from Goblins take a long time due to needing a lot of Titanium, argh. Only 3 Titanium equipment pieces left to get for me, but it's like 30 Titanium, lol. And, I need to Farm Marble from the Seductresses too.
Yeah also took me some time to get all the stuff for full Titanium set. When I started to actually farm it I had to go for like 58 Titanium, 34 Marble and 24 Basic Mineral, which isn't that much compared to if you haven't made a single Titanium item...it's great leveling though and you end up with a huge amount of gold.
Oh and I did farm the Marble from these winged monster girls at Azure Falls (was good for combining Marble with decent exp from Cockalots) as I was annoyed by the "Fear" spell of the Seductresses. Currently trying to get the Broncallo Cape (?) for Gin'Yen to finish the whole job (at least for Ep1). That's by far the most tedious job to do as the Broncallos seem to have a very very low drop chance for their pelt...

Status
Not open for further replies.