What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schizo

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

If you have completed everything he will be sitting at the bar with his back to you in the tavern. Make sure you first visit the ship and talk to the sailor blocking the way to the ship.
Yeah I spoke to that sailor already and he told me that Durrow would be in the tavern but he isn't there. :(

Edit: I figured it out. Apparently you're supposed to do the quests for the other two artifacts first before he shows up.

Last edited:

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

HegemonKhan, i tried the shop in Shaabera but there is no collar or corsetand i still dont know where to give Iliona the rare leaves.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HegemonKhan, i tried the shop in Shaabera but there is no collar or corsetand i still dont know where to give Iliona the rare leaves.
You can give Iliona rare leaves in Totville (gnome village).
I think the only place I've seen a collar is a Greenfield shop. And I haven't found corset at all :(

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shaabera might have multiple shops, one of them has the rare gift items, AND/OR AS WELL AS your Greenfield shop, too.

Gift Items: see each town for a shop, especially for the "Rare gifts" in Shaabera's shop AND also from-in your Greenfield's Shop too

here's the Gift Items available in this E1 game:

Rare Flowers, Chocolate, Pure Apple, Tea Set, Polished Skull (Milana and ?Latex?), Monster Essence (?Osira?), Toy Soldier (Layla), Rare Leaves (Iliona), Spiked Collar (Latex), Crystal Dildo (Milana), Golden Earrings (?Farah?), Plush Panther (?Opala?), Dark Book of Magic (?Osira?),

possible others: Queen of Shaabera, Madam (the harem-brothel in Grand Aideen) lady, Lord Kross' Sister, etc?

--------------

for Gift Items "quests":

1. Pass-Progress to or beyond a certain part of the game.
2. go to the tavern, and get the message, ~"______ is not here"
3. It's a "Find and Seek game" to locate that missing team person within the entire town.
4. once you find the person and talk to them, you'll get the the message, "It would be a good idea to give this person a gift", (assuming you have the gift items), you can then give them the gift item you select.
5. seemingly this is a one time opportunity, if you blow it (don't have the gift items), you've lost out on it. Also, you can only give just a single gift and only one time, at least for this E1 anyways.

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Broncallo Pelts-Fur = Broncallos in Tower of Despair, I think this should be much quicker than in the Lake Serene as the Broncallos are many steps away there.
Is this confirmed? I mean I can save before fighting a Broncallo in Lake Serene and reload the save in case it shouldn't drop the Broncallo Pelt. If it does drop one I can walk a few steps down to the next one and repeat the process. Of course I'll have a bit of a longer way but as you can't save your game in the Tower of Despair it should still be quicker (not sure though, that's why I asked).

And for getting Marble I'd still prefer the winged monster girls in Azure Falls as you can alternate between them and the Cockalots for easy exp along the farming (nighttime). There should be a few parts of the map where both monsters do appear. Again this is connected to having to walk a bit more than with the Seductresses in Echo Forest, but you also won't have to deal with spells like Fear, Paralyze (?) and Silence.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks. I completed chapter 1.

Someone has been able of making a treat with osira like in the first game ?¿ Maybe it's because of my good decisions, but i want to know if anyone has been able to make a treat with her.
You can't. I make almost all evil decisions. It's almost sure you can make a treat with osira, considering the achievements of a romance with her and another one, who said that you joined forces with someone unexpected.

Anyway, can someone tell me where can I find Latex?

Hagfish

Reputation score

I've been grinding this same Giga Lardo in the temple of moon now for hours, trying to make a Giganto Brutus spawn for the Eastern Version CG sequence, but it's just not happening. Do anyone that managed to find it remember if it spawned in one particular place?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to be IN the actual TEMPLE of Moon, not in the passageway of the Temple of Moon, as no rare Giganto Brutus appears there. Also, one of the town's quiz merchant gives you an item, that makes the rare monsters glow, which is quite helpful, hehe.

-----------

Latex is simply in the Breeding Ground (take a LEFT withIN the PASSAGE to Mt. Dreadclaw - the "wall" on the world map, not the actual Mt. Dreadclaw area further to the north on the world map), which you can recruit her, if you declined Layla. You can then if I understand correctly, give the spiked collar and/or polished skull to her in the Madam Sonya's place inside of Grand Aideen (after you visited the tavern getting the message she's not there).

------------

@CyclaDelic

I'm not sure... I was stupidly "too lazy" to use te save and load until a resource dropped... as I thought "hey I can get some experience too".... oopsy... I didn't realize how low the drop rates were... lol.... spent a long long time at it... grrr

I personally... like the Tower of Despair... it has many of the monsters-drops you need, and you can actually "run" (avoid the encounters) quite quickly and easily to the 10th and/or 20th floors, to save, hehe. As well as get the stuff from there, if you haven't already yet done so.

Last edited:

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dunno if anyone noticed, but after you beat the enemy at the aqueduct and meet the king, the music that plays in the castle is from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness!

Just felt like sharing =D

ManKyYen

Reputation score

I've been grinding this same Giga Lardo in the temple of moon now for hours, trying to make a Giganto Brutus spawn for the Eastern Version CG sequence, but it's just not happening. Do anyone that managed to find it remember if it spawned in one particular place?
I had the same problem, it took ages until one spawned. Seems to be a really low chance for one to appear.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to get HellFire Spirit appear in Valethorn? Killed the required 15 groups of Fire Demons completely checked all areas of Valethorn after beating each of the 3 bosses and killing everything in Valethorn during the search for HellFire Spirit during the day and night. I know Hellfire Spirit is not listed in the book for monsters, but the Legendary Armageddon is not listed either and it appeared in the southern portion of Azure Falls after killing 15 groups of Armageddons and defeating the third boss. (This was in the western version, currently working on the Eastern Version...)

Also in the Western Version has anyone been able to open the wall in the final room at Dreadclaw Mountain?

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had the same problem, it took ages until one spawned. Seems to be a really low chance for one to appear.
I easily was able to get Giganto Brutus to appear in Echo Forest in the south western part of the swamp. (Did it at night... not sure if it makes a difference of day or night.)

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone experimented with the gifts? I know some of the girls accept more than one gift, but do you get any extra relationship points for one or another? I'd try it but my saves already have multiple gifts, and the game seems to offer only one gift at a time.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to get HellFire Spirit appear in Valethorn? Killed the required 15 groups of Fire Demons completely checked all areas of Valethorn after beating each of the 3 bosses and killing everything in Valethorn during the search for HellFire Spirit during the day and night.
You mean Corrus Spawn? That's the one you get for killing 15 Fire Demonesses, appears in the western cave in Valethorn. I personally had no problems with it, killed the groups, went to Valethorn and slaughtered the Legendary (who was listed in the Bestiary for me).

I know Hellfire Spirit is not listed in the book for monsters, but the Legendary Armageddon is not listed either and it appeared in the southern portion of Azure Falls after killing 15 groups of Armageddons and defeating the third boss. (This was in the western version, currently working on the Eastern Version...)
Do you mean the Grand Gatekeeper (spawned by killing 15 Ragnaroks in the desert)? The names seem to differ greatly between what the girl in the taverns tells you and the actual names / names in bestiary.

Also in the Western Version has anyone been able to open the wall in the final room at Dreadclaw Mountain?
Not sure what you mean with that, the door with the inscription? (didn't play the game for quite some time anymore, so might be totally off)

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure what you mean with that, the door with the inscription? (didn't play the game for quite some time anymore, so might be totally off)
I think he mentions odd crack on the wall of the last room in Dreadclaw (where you kill two lardos). If you interact with it Kai says something like: "Hmm... There is something odd about this place."
However, I haven't found how to open this secret pass. Presumably, it leads to the Dark Emperor and will be available in the Ep2.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean Corrus Spawn? That's the one you get for killing 15 Fire Demonesses, appears in the western cave in Valethorn. I personally had no problems with it, killed the groups, went to Valethorn and slaughtered the Legendary (who was listed in the Bestiary for me).

Do you mean the Grand Gatekeeper (spawned by killing 15 Ragnaroks in the desert)? The names seem to differ greatly between what the girl in the taverns tells you and the actual names / names in bestiary.
In the tavern at Totville, Diane the Huntress says that the Legendary Armageddon will appear at Azure Falls after you kill 15 Ragnaroks. I did find and kill the Legendary Armageddon in the most southeastern portion of Azure Falls on my second entry into the area after killing everything the first time in that area.

In the tavern at El Ravinda, Diane the Huntress says that the Legendary Hellfire Spirit will appear in Valethorn after you kill 15 Fire Demonesses. I've never been able to get any legendary monster to appear in Valethorn. I do remember killing Corrus Spawn but I don't remember exactly where it was but it definately wasn't in Valethorn. I'm replaying the game so when I come across it I'll post it.

Last edited:

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 tell me where is temple of sun???

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Go south of shabeera, through the southern gate, and it's the place on the right.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're not far enough in the story.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the tavern at Totville, Diane the Huntress says that the Legendary Armageddon will appear at Azure Falls after you kill 15 Ragnaroks. I did find and kill the Legendary Armageddon in the most southeastern portion of Azure Falls on my second entry into the area after killing everything the first time in that area.

In the tavern at El Ravinda, Diane the Huntress says that the Legendary Hellfire Spirit will appear in Valethorn after you ki;; 15 Fire Demonesses. I've never been able to get any legendary monster to appear in Valethorn. I do remember killing Corrus Spawn but I don't remeber exactly where it was but it definately wasn't in Valethorn. I'm replaying the game so when I come across it I'll post it.
Ok. Well it's a fact that the huntress doesn't give you the right names (she mostly if not always just adds a "Legendary" in front of the name of the normal monster you have to kill in order to make it spawn, while in the game not even a single legendary monster has the term "Legendary" in its actual name). For example the "Legendary Impregnator" as she calls it, is named "Moist Slimer" when you actually face the monster. Same with the names of the Legendaries in the beastiary.
Thus I'm fairly sure the monster you killed in Azure Falls wasn't named "Legendary Armageddon" (as this only refers to kill 15 Armageddons = Ragnaroks) but called "Grand Gatekeeper".

I for myself did find Corrus Spawn in Valethorn, western cave. And I'm sure that is what the huntress calls "Legendary Hellfire Spirit".

Status
Not open for further replies.