What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Where i can find impregnators, cuz she tell's me that i need to kill 20 of them if i want to kill legendary impregnator, so she tell me that i fought 2 times with them, and when i look in archive i didnt find them, so i cant remember where i fight with them??

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where i can find impregnators, cuz she tell's me that i need to kill 20 of them if i want to kill legendary impregnator, so she tell me that i fought 2 times with them, and when i look in archive i didnt find them, so i cant remember where i fight with them??
You can find them at the Dreadclaw Pass, take the western route and after some time you should come to a special cave (where the "Breeding Grounds" quest took place). All such questions are also covered in the . :)

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok. Well it's a fact that the huntress doesn't give you the right names (she mostly if not always just adds a "Legendary" in front of the name of the normal monster you have to kill in order to make it spawn, while in the game not even a single legendary monster has the term "Legendary" in its actual name). For example the "Legendary Impregnator" as she calls it, is named "Moist Slimer" when you actually face the monster. Same with the names of the Legendaries in the beastiary.
Thus I'm fairly sure the monster you killed in Azure Falls wasn't named "Legendary Armageddon" (as this only refers to kill 15 Armageddons = Ragnaroks) but called "Grand Gatekeeper".

I for myself did find Corrus Spawn in Valethorn, western cave. And I'm sure that is what the huntress calls "Legendary Hellfire Spirit".
I do agree that Diane the Huntress does not give the correct names most of the time. She also fails to confirm that you have killed the so called legendary monster, however she is able to count that you have killed the required number of pre-requisite monsters to make the legendary appear...

Is the western cave in Valethorn the one with that had a few escaped people in it with 2 tables and a sword hanging on the wall? And at what stage did the monster appear there? Because I'm always finding this cave empty. Thanks...

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They are in south eastern portion of Dreadclaw Pass where you find the breeding ground and Latex. Since there are only 2 of them in that section you will need to exit and enter 10 times.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the western cave in Valethorn the one with that had a few escaped people in it with 2 tables and a sword hanging on the wall? And at what stage did the monster appear there? Because I'm always finding this cave empty. Thanks...
Yes, as far as I know that's the cave where it should spawn - but as the two caves are pretty close to each other it should be possible to check the other one as well, just to make sure.
I don't know at what stage it is possible, I for myself finished the complete storyline of Episode 1 and only then started hunting the Legendaries. Got the Valethorn one by killing 15 groups of Fire Demonesses in the Dunes of Shaabera and then I travelled to Valethorn and went into said cave, where I found it roaming around (day/night shouldn't matter).

In one post you said you would have killed Corrus Spawn already, maybe that's the reason for the empty cave. Best would be to double-check your beastiary and the illustrations you have collected (the Valethorn Legendary dropped illustration 17). I would say simply skip this one and kill the others, after that you'll see what one you're missing (in that case 2 Legendaries should be missing in the beastiary instead of 1). If only 1 is missing you have nothing to worry about as you've cleared all possible Legendaries (of Ep 1).

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A quick note:

I think that killing the normal monsters within the Tower of Despair, for the LM requirements, that they don't count towards making the LM appear, as I think Diana the Huntress also doesn't count them up too.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can find Captain Durrow? I can't seem to find him at the tavern and I'm stuck. Any ideas?:confused:

just2own

Reputation score

some one have save i have finish the game and my computer need to be formating but i dont remeber to put my save in the back up and now :( i lost everything for the part 2 :S some can be gentle for me thx ..

and now i have abug in game my arrow fuck up he run all time to front and i cant use my arrow back :S someone can hep me for it too please thx :)

Last edited:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where I can find Captain Durrow? I can't seem to find him at the tavern and I'm stuck. Any ideas?:confused:
He's at the tavern depending on your progress in the storyline. Did you clear Mount Dreadclaw and the other Nabonaga (sorry if I misspell it, has been some time since I last played the game) quests besides the one where you need to travel by boat? Finishing the other quests should make him appear. Note that he's marking the end of Episode 1. You can still play on though, there'll just be a message telling you that you've completed the available storyline.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh! I forgot to read the quest log, thanks a lot.:)

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey. Just gotta say, as organizer of the Wiki, I am amazed at how much you all have helped contribute to it, and I thank you all for that. however, there are parts of the wiki that can still be improved (such as a more comprehensive catalog of Resource locations, and a log of the storyline), and the entire first game has been so far completely ignored in our work. If there is anybody here that would like to help in either of those regards, (and I) would be forever grateful.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Major apologies, but I have to bring it back to the Giga Brutus scene. My save is East version, I've got the item that lets you see rare/strong versions, I'm IN the Temple of the Moon at night, and I have all the scenes possible in that version except the Giga Brutus. No matter how many Lardos I defeat, no matter how many times I do it, I've never gotten a Giga Brutus. I defeated the legendary version (Giganto Overlord) but I have yet to see the Brutus. I just cannot understand why, any ideas?

Also, major props to the above, the wiki is awesome, spelt E-P-I-C.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Major apologies, but I have to bring it back to the Giga Brutus scene. My save is East version, I've got the item that lets you see rare/strong versions, I'm IN the Temple of the Moon at night, and I have all the scenes possible in that version except the Giga Brutus. No matter how many Lardos I defeat, no matter how many times I do it, I've never gotten a Giga Brutus. I defeated the legendary version (Giganto Overlord) but I have yet to see the Brutus. I just cannot understand why, any ideas?

Also, major props to the above, the wiki is awesome, spelt E-P-I-C.
Dw, I got it. I had just got the final Farah conversation in Totville though. That might've been it.

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can find them at the Dreadclaw Pass, take the western route and after some time you should come to a special cave (where the "Breeding Grounds" quest took place). All such questions are also covered in the . :)

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I had the same problem on my first run and I found it was easier to replay rather than to make Giga Brutus to respawn. It either does not respawn at all, or has an extermely low probability of this (as one guy on HF says he managed to do this). I'm sure that Gabe is aware of this problem now, so I hope she will change this somehow in coming fixed version of Ep1.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I possibly noticed something on this...

after you encounter a rare monster, it seems to shift to showing up in another area... (noticed this with the rare firewolf, the sodwolf)

if this is correct, maybe after you encountered the rare for the giga lardo, it moves to some other area we can't access yet, and that's why it doesn't show up again in the Temple of Moon...

---------------

or...

maybe a rare only shows up once, until it's possibly resetted by leaving the area (going to the world map), and then coming back to the area...

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I possibly noticed something on this...

after you encounter a rare monster, it seems to shift to showing up in another area... (noticed this with the rare firewolf, the sodwolf)

if this is correct, maybe after you encountered the rare for the giga lardo, it moves to some other area we can't access yet, and that's why it doesn't show up again in the Temple of Moon...

---------------

or...

maybe a rare only shows up once, until it's possibly resetted by leaving the area (going to the world map), and then coming back to the area...
I once killed a rare (glowing) monster two times in a row (the rare one for the Lizardmen, think it's called Snakemaster). After I had killed it the first time, I left the screen, returned to it right after and it had spawned again. Didn't work a third or fourth (or fifth) time and since then never spawned there again. To me it seems like the game mechanics for rare monsters is either working with (low) percentages or with a "random" system that I / we've yet to figure out.

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is indeed fantastic, and the wiki is pretty good so far, a major question, although I'm not that far into it (again, that is, played some of the demo) involves the difference between Eastern and Western. I understand that some of the artwork is unique to each style, is that basically it or are there other differences to be noticed?

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is indeed fantastic, and the wiki is pretty good so far, a major question, although I'm not that far into it (again, that is, played some of the demo) involves the difference between Eastern and Western. I understand that some of the artwork is unique to each style, is that basically it or are there other differences to be noticed?
Some scenes are not present in the western version that are there in the eastern version and vice versa, but there's no difference mechanically. If you want to spoil things for yourself, you can always go check on the wiki, but it's not required.

Wiki's available here:

You don't need to worry about chests moving or monsters being different or something, so just pick whatever style you like best and go for it.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

some one have save i have finish the game and my computer need to be formating but i dont remeber to put my save in the back up and now :( i lost everything for the part 2 :S some can be gentle for me thx ..

and now i have abug in game my arrow fuck up he run all time to front and i cant use my arrow back :S someone can hep me for it too please thx :)
This happens occasionally with RPG system games.
Just save the game, close it, and reboot your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.