RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Hey guys,

So, I found some sex scenes in the 2. episode, but I doubt I found all of them.

Farah with Nabonaga,
Osira with PC in Egypt @ Blacksmith's shop,
Drunk Osira with PC,
Osira with Rüghart and Lord Kross

Is there any more scenes?

Also I have completed the trainings, I guess I done anything that can be done in this episode :) .
I found those as well. Mine at the blacksmith was in another town so i guess it's the 1st blacksmith you enter when you have enough points to trigger the scene.

There seems to be talk of a scene if you 'take the ship to the southern continent for the first time'.
I don't think so. After seeing the real monster i though if i cruised the ocean enough times i would get a scene similar to LoQO1, but after 20 or so tries i gave up. (i'm playing western btw)

Regarding the portrait bug it's now fixed. Each of them should give you 4 (i don't think they're random) after which they'll give their respective portraits.
Got all the 15 but my achievement states i'm 26/15 since i had copies from the bugged save.
Sadly you can't display them all.

BTW anyone knows if the statues have been fully implemented? I probably didn't read well enough (kinda speed playing, dam finals) but after paying the commission they didn't appear at greenfields.

coreless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sex scene... Farah with Nabonaga.. where...:eek: ??
Hey,

I didn't put that words in spoiler warnings for you to write it openly and spoil everyones game. Next time please be careful.

BTW anyone knows if the statues have been fully implemented? I probably didn't read well enough (kinda speed playing, dam finals) but after paying the commission they didn't appear at greenfields.
Oh, I was also a little speed running, I didn't even noticed I had that quest until reading your post :) , also sadly I forgot where I mined all that gold =/.

About that sailing scene, since tentacles stuff is mainly an asian fetish, I think it might be an Eastern exculisive. I'm gonna check it out and post again.

Last edited:

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The statues turn up alright, after you commision each one they are on the path as you enter Greenfeilds on foot.

coreless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried that sea monster scene "myth", nothing happens in Eastern version too.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I was also a little speed running, I didn't even noticed I had that quest until reading your post , also sadly I forgot where I mined all that gold =/
I backtracked the whole world to be sure i didn't miss a thing and eventually i found them all. (playing till 6am then crashing just to get that done)

I think you have 1 in this places:
-hills sanctum ->underground
-cliffside valey (icy place) ->one of the caves (not really sure)
-totville ->one mine (not sure either)
-neverus tribe ->one of the corners

But i do know there's a lot more of them, before finishing the continent i had already completed it.

A few tips:
-the new lockpick is only needed in the ruins and a few towns (unless i missed something i think)
-don't forget to explore the canal on aideen castle (through the dungeons)

Edit:
Thx on the statue information, completely missed than.

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't you just buy gold equipment and extract them at a blacksmith if you want gold ore?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For anyone searching for scenes I can confirm you get a scene in the western version with Osira if you finish the Gold Lump finding quest. Sadly I don't remember where I found all the gold.

I know there is some in:

Valethorn caves
Lake Serene caves
Azure Falls caves

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For anyone searching for scenes I can confirm you get a scene in the western version with Osira if you finish the Gold Lump finding quest. Sadly I don't remember where I found all the gold.
Are you sure it's not the same scene of when you enter in a weapon shop?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As it turns out, there are more than 5 gold ore but you only need 5 of them for the quest. Also found 2 more in Lake Serene. That should be plenty for people here.

Also for the criminal retrieval quest

1 In outpost
3 at dock at Tel
2 at Palace
2 at Totville
2 at Duchess mansion

Last edited:

kabal67

Reputation score

Does anyone know the places where Gabrielle goes to after you first meet her?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to everybody who's posting content in this thread! Here's stuff I've found:

Trading Card 14+15
Trading Card 15:
There's an Evil Mushroom on Mountain Road with a Trading Card 15 (may need to be nighttime). You can see the monster carrying a tiny picture, this may be the effect of the Gloves of Finesse you get in Thebes. This might mean more trading cards are out there!

Trading Card 14:
Held by a Werewuffie in the Hills of Sanctum to the right of your House. Again, might need to be nighttime.

Gold Digger
Every spot gives you x2 Gold Lumps so you only need 5. Mine were:

2x Azure Falls
1x Serene Lake
1x North-right of Valethorn
1x Neverus Tribe area

There's also 1x in the caves under the Hills of Sanctum.

Treasure Map 3
The spot to dig is on the tiny island between bridges in the middle of Serene Lake. It's only a Ring of Water, though.

Monster Pimp
The locations of all the monsters have been previously posted in the thread (thanks guys!). For Training though:

-Buying Full Access for 80PP first makes it go a lot faster. You can access the training from the bunnygirl in your house and sleep upstairs to restore fatigue at no cost.
-The best skill/fatigue ratio seems to be Gangbangs, which can max out Anal, Sex, Blowjobs and Swallowing.
-Using Horses for Farah, monsters for Osira and dogs/animals for Opala seems to work best

Alchemist's Hope
The Alchemist in Tower of Illumi has a 3rd potion that teaches Thunder. He wants:

-Snow Bunnys: On Northern Continent
-Dark Squirrel: In Nobunaga's lair?
-Wild Rabbit: In general wilderness areas like Breeze Woods

Has anyone done the Escaped Cons quest or have specific locations to use the Expert Lockpick besides Thebes, Greystone Ruins and for the Trading Cards unlock?

Edit: Gabrielle's Quest has been posted before, but since someone asked here's the sequence:
-Castle Resteed Item Shop
-Rockguard Slave Trading Post
-Grand Aideen Market
-Tel Ravida outside the Inn
-Shaabera outside the Tavern
-Locked Building in Nazadina (need the Expert Lockpick)

Illustrations X and XX
In red chests in Gabe's House

There's a Tablet of History in a chest by the well at your house, has that been there before this episode?

Last edited:

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 tell me how to catch white rabbit??

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can some1 tell me how to catch white rabbit??
A snow bunny you mean? Go to a shop and buy all the hunting equipment, then just run into it or move next to it and hit spacebar.

killerrabbit

Reputation score

for the gnoll shop:
The monsters that appear in the gnoll's shop represent which monsters carry cards... I got the card from the mushroom in the daytime on the mountain path, and a card from a single imp monster in a cave in the neverless canyons (past Gabe's house) going to check the rest of the monsters...

Sexybones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More trading cards.You get them by by defeating

A minotaur in a cliffside Valley cave - A Giga lardo in the Moon temple - Giantus Golem in castle conquest garden - A Fishmouth at Namarian Shores and a Broncallo at Azure Falls

Im at a total of 18 right now.

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As it turns out, there are more than 5 gold ore but you only need 5 of them for the quest. Also found 2 more in Lake Serene. That should be plenty for people here.

Also for the criminal retrieval quest

1 In outpost
3 at dock at Tel
2 at Palace
2 at Totville
2 at Duchess mansion

where do you get that quest?

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, i'm trying to catch a snow bunny, but they keep running away. I have the Hunters Gloves and Rope, am I missing something?

Edit:
Illustrations X and XX
In red chests in Gabe's House
I don't recall seeing those, and i've been to there several times, care to elaborate?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, you guys are awesome! Thanks for posting the trading cards. I'm going to make a list. Sexybones, it sounds like you have a lot-do you remember where you got the rest?

Trading Cards
Trading Cards:
15 : Evil Mushroom on Mountain Pass
14 : Werewuffie at Hills of Sanctum to the right of your house
30 : Imp in cave to the right of Gabe's House in Neverless Canyons/Greystone Ruins
?? : Fishmouth on the beaches of Namarian Shores to the right
17 : Giantus Golem Beta in the open garden in the middle of Castle Conquest (go through the first part of the castle)
16 : Giga Lardo in the Moon Temple Caves
11 : Broncallo on the lower right of LAKE SERENE
05 : Minotaur in the first cave on the right at Cliffside Valley
Missed the number on the Fishmouth one, if anyone points it out I'll edit it in.

where do you get that quest?
Dungeons of the Castle at Grand Aideen, also the canals are open for exploration.

For catching Snow Bunnys, make sure you have the Gloves, the Rope and the Trap.

Edit: Illustrations X and XX
They're 2 red chests on the left side of Gabe's house, they were not there before this episode. You may have to trigger all the scenes in Gabe's house first. There may be another trigger I don't know of, they were there when I went in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.