RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Well, I got the rabbit, thanks.
Also I had a look, guessing there is a trigger i'm missing since i've seen all the scenes in Gabes house, anyone have a clue?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a heads up: finished exploring all of Stone Valley and the Blackeagle Keep again, didn't find anything new. Doesn't mean there's not anything there, I might have missed something.

It would be great to hear:
-Places to use the Expert Lockpick
-Locations for all those other trading cards Sexybones mentioned
-New legendary monsters?
-Anything else people haven't said that someone wants to know, of course

Is anyone else having trouble getting Illustrations X and XX? I'm assuming if there's another trigger it's probably from this episode. Here's some things I remember doing before finding them:

-Playing Western Edition
-Beating the new Tower of Despair bosses
-Getting all the girls S-ranked in the Monster Pimp minigame

Here's a screenshot of where the chests should appear:
*Can only post images/urls after 15 posts, apparently. I'll edit the screenshot in here if it's still relevant at that point.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not able to change party members in Episode 2. I can only remove them and can not add anyone... Has anyone else had success changing party members?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not able to change party members in Episode 2. I can only remove them and can not add anyone... Has anyone else had success changing party members?
There's an issue with switching characters with Iliona, I've been able to switch as long as I don't touch her. Gabe has already uploaded a new version that fixes it and some other things. You can find the download link at ***.furaffinity.net/user/gabe/ .

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an issue with switching characters with Iliona, I've been able to switch as long as I don't touch her. Gabe has already uploaded a new version that fixes it and some other things. You can find the download link at ***.furaffinity.net/user/gabe/ .
Thanks... I'm also not able to get the Crystal Mirror to work... Has that also been fixed?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks... I'm also not able to get the Crystal Mirror to work... Has that also been fixed?
Where did you find the Crystal Mirror? The only reference I can find to it is from last year when people hacked episode I.

Only the first of the four Mystery Potions has an effect right now, and the Large Crystal Mirror is disabled.
If it's not supposed to be in the game yet that explains why it wouldn't work. If you did find it somewhere I'd be glad to grab it and see what I could do with it.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you find the Crystal Mirror? The only reference I can find to it is from last year when people hacked episode I.

If it's not supposed to be in the game yet that explains why it wouldn't work. If you did find it somewhere I'd be glad to grab it and see what I could do with it.
Don't remember where exactly I found it in Episode 1 but it did work there...

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where is the Hill of Sanctus? :confused:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

are you refering to the "Crystal Fragment" or do you actually mean the "Crystal Mirror" ???

Crystal Fragment = Greystone Ruins (you can get it immediately upon your first arrival getting past Castle Resteed for your first time in beginning of the game - not even the novice lockpick is needed) = lets you use the crystals' transportation via access to the Crystal Palace.

Crystal Mirror = I don't know (I haven't started Episode 2 yet, as I decided to actually start all over from the beginning of the game). I think in LoQO 1, it was one of two special items, that when you had both, let you go through the door to the Furry Sanctuary. So maybe it has to do with the Sanctuary area in LoQO 2, which I'm taking a pure speculative guess is the door in the Crystal Palace maybe... lol. (I need to get playing Episode 2, hehe).

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Osira keeps refusing the pimp training whenever I ask her.

Since I did all of the bar conversation, does that mean that I'm boned since I didn't get relationship up high enough?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Osira keeps refusing the pimp training whenever I ask her.

Since I did all of the bar conversation, does that mean that I'm boned since I didn't get relationship up high enough?
There are a few story events that can affect Osira's relationship. How far have you gotten in the story?

I wasn't aware you needed a specific relationship level because I had them all maxed previously. Did you keep an earlier version of the save? The bar conversations are the easiest way to change relationships, you might not be screwed without them but it certainly won't be any easier.

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only story event that affects Osira that I know of is the one at the very beginning of the game.

I'm at the end of the story so far, and unless I can find a way to up her relationship soon, I'll probably end up fiddling with the Switch on SGEdit until the relationship level changes.

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only story event that affects Osira that I know of is the one at the very beginning of the game.

I'm at the end of the story so far, and unless I can find a way to up her relationship soon, I'll probably end up fiddling with the Switch on SGEdit until the relationship level changes.
I believe her relationship goes up if you make the right choice in Nabunaga's Lair and again afterward if you win the drinking game. Also in a story conversation if you choose to consider her debt paid. Those and the one at the beginning of the game I remember off the top of my head, there might be more. So there's at least +4 without bars I believe, but if you're passed all of those I don't think you could go back without an earlier save.

alfonx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some more trading cards
04 mass transport stables grand aideen
06 castle resteed scholar house
28 outside thebes tavern(or inn I forgot)
21 valethorn locked house right side
02 shabera upper left
33 gordo farm
03 breeze woods
18 breeze woods
10 tel ravida inn
22 baltera village right side

Note that some of these you have to buy and others you need to trade for and can't be accessed until you have the right card(even though you "trade" the cards you don't actually lose them)

Last edited:

Sexybones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found any moon material for crafting weapons or any enemy that drops it.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Moon material? I thought that was LOQ1 only...

PS - for those still having problems with the puppet battle at castle conquest, think "attack what?" and then use the arrow keys to select...

PPS - I am having issues with the game wrecking itself after a few hours - dump errors and wrong names on files. Having to reload from an original download on a regular basis. This is on an older system running xp - any suggestions?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All right. I am confused. Where the hell is Opala? I talked to the dragon. I met Tubbo and the asshole duke outside and talked to them. Tubbo ran and I beat the hell out of the duke (how he got away, I will never know. You don't let a guy run in a fight like that and I have a ranged fighter in my group that could take him out as he runs.). Now I go back home. I know he said something about Sanctus, but if I go N from the teleporter there, I still have that really scary group of LVL ONE soldiers that I would beat the crap out of but I have to run away. So I can't go that way. I try the back way that I used to escape and... nuthin' happenin' that way. Am I missing something? I am doing side quests just to do SOMETHING while I try to figure it out, but...

BTW... Did she add a bunch of new crates with the old gold coins in them? They are popping up all over the place. (Of course, I just earned a bunch of old gold coins the old fashion way... pimping out Farra.. sure I waited till I could pay to move the whore house to the mansion, first, but the left over 20 points buying 20 gold coins... what the hell.)

New01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have problem in chapter 5-2 i don't know where i should be to go ?

someone plz tell me thx so must for that

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So happy new episode is out :D

If anyone could post his/her one and save me some time as I deleted my ep 1 save ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.