What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Now with more time i've been playing more slowly.
Found all the cards posted here but still no luck with red chests at gabe's.

Also found another quest that i've might overlooked:
-Escaped cons -> from guard at aideen castle dungeons.
objective: find 10 escapees

I'll edit if i find them.
2 on 1st screen when you enter totville by foot, left side
3 on the empty boat in tel ravida
2 on shaabera's palace 1st screen, left side

Last edited:

Tvman

Reputation score

Ahhh i cant seem to destroy the necklace in 5-03. I hit it alot and still cant destroy it :(. Any tips?

killerrabbit

Reputation score

The necklace has a lot of health, and when I was in that battle every turn it healed for about 2000 hp... if you don't do more than that every turn you may keep going until eventually the enemy runs out of mp (which would take forever)... make sure you have the best weapons possible on your team (which at the time I think is Quartz?)

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for posting the location of more cards, alfonx! Here's a list of the ones that have been posted in the thread so far:
Trading Cards from defeating Monsters:
15 : Evil Mushroom on Mountain Pass
14 : Werewuffie at Hills of Sanctum to the right of your house
30 : Imp in cave to the right of Gabe's House in Neverless Canyons/Greystone Ruins
?? : Fishmouth on the beaches of Namarian Shores to the right
17 : Giantus Golem Beta in the open garden in the middle of Castle Conquest (go through the first part of the castle)
16 : Giga Lardo in the Moon Temple Caves
11 : Broncallo on the lower right of LAKE SERENE
05 : Minotaur in the first cave on the right at Cliffside Valley

Trading cards from Others:

02: Talk to man in the upper-left corner of Shaabera (have to go right first and loop around)
04 : Pay 5000 Gold to man by travel service at Grand Aideen
06 : Trade card 05 (Minotaur) to NPC across from Quiz Scholar in Castle Resteed
03+18: Trade cards to man to the left of Tistel tavern in Breeze Woods (which numbers?)
10: Pay 6500 Gold to man in the inn in Tel Ravida
21: Talk to Werewuffie in locked house on the right in Valethorn
22: Trade card 28? to man on right side of Baltera village, right above the entrance
28: Talk to man standing outside TAVERN in Thebes
33: Talk to farmer in front of Gordo Farm

Has anyone found any moon material for crafting weapons or any enemy that drops it.
The best material drop I'm aware of is Meteorite, which is one step below the moon equipment. Just like in Episode I where you could see that Quartz equipment was available but couldn't get any Quartz I assume the Moon equipment will become available in Episode 3.

Hoboy - Technical issues
Sorry to hear you're having problems, the game has worked fine for me so far. When you say "after a few hours" do you mean after getting to a certain point/time in the game, or after letting the game run continuously for hours? If it's the latter you could always exit out and go back in periodically. Either way if it's a technical issue and it keeps happening you might want to tell Gabe about it.

Gabe did release a new version that fixed some errors, are you playing that or the old one?

Loup Garou - Where is Queen Opala?
If I understand correctly you fought Kross but not Rugart? in the conversation before the fight, Kross is fighting you to distract you so Rugart can sacrifice Opala to Nobunaga. That's exactly what he's doing - go back to Nobunaga to continue the plot.

And yes, I believe there's a lot more crates in places.

New01 - Chapter 5-2
The Quest Log tells you exactly where to go for this one - the Frontier Aqueduct between Breeze Woods and Castle Aideen.

rjrmonteiro - Escaped cons
The location for all of these guys was posted earlier in the thread if you're having trouble finding any.

Tvman - Puppet battle
Just like killerrabbit said the healing can make it hard to kill but as long as you're doing over 2000 damage a turn you should be fine. You don't need Quart equipment, but finding all the elemental storm weapons might help (they're in chests around the world and you can get one from a Quest in Shaabera). Depending on your party setup using Rage or Might (or preferably both) makes fights like this go a lot faster!

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doh... ty Loqofan... Of course, I will look EVERY where but where you say to find her.. :cool:

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found a quest in shabeera called cock grabbing
and sorry i couldn't post a screenshot of it cos of post count

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New quests:
-Gold Digger
-The Seahorse
-Monster Pimp
-The Cold Trail
-Alchemist's Hope
-Caravan Looters
-Cock Grabbing
-Escaped Cons

I didn't find anymore.
Going to make another run around the map. Did twice during the day now i'll be doing during night to see if there's any monsters i missed that might have pictures.

Any news on new legendary monsters besides the dragon?

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wasnt fun redoing everything but at mirror image fight..

how do you beat it? do i really have to press enter for another 40 min ?( have done it for 30 min still no kill)

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New quests:
-Gold Digger
-The Seahorse
-Monster Pimp
-The Cold Trail
-Alchemist's Hope
-Caravan Looters
-Cock Grabbing
-Escaped Cons
There's one in Solheim called mailman duties, you have to deliver a letter to someone's cousin, quest giver is right next to the inn.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's one in Solheim called mailman duties, you have to deliver a letter to someone's cousin, quest giver is right next to the inn.
Forgot that one since it appears near C1 quests, also not that fun running around finding the girl but the letter content was fun to know.

vimmers

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wasnt fun redoing everything but at mirror image fight..

how do you beat it? do i really have to press enter for another 40 min ?( have done it for 30 min still no kill)
are answered some post up

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hate the fact that windows managed to screw over file titles hiding what comes after the period. What do I have to change rxbak to to make it a rpgxp file? if the answer is rpgxp, I will feel particularly stupid, but....

well, it ain't rpgxp... tried that and it is not recognized as the file I need.

Last edited:

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do for the final two Legendary Monsters? I know the dragon and Dragoniod ones and have done them. I think the last two (Looking at the Beastiray here) are a Bandit (Kill the Elites on the boat on the right from Solheim?) and the Minotaurs (Since the name is Obsidion Hornhide) can anyone confirm or deny these ideas?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome you guys! Since people are talking about new quests I'll put them all in one post. Also since people are still asking about the Bastorahl's Puppet fight I'll post the solution to that one again, although other people have posted the solution before. Hopefully having them all in one place will make it easier for people to find!

I finished all these quests already so I'm typing the details from memory, please let me know if anything is incorrect.

Bastorahl's Puppet Fight
Target the Childhood Necklace on the ground. You should see it use Greater Healing, when it does two numbers come up-that means there are two targets in the fight. Since it heals itself for 2000 health you need a team that can do more than 2000 damage per round average.

New Quests:

Mailman Duties
Talk to the Quest giver in Solheim to get the letter.
-Talk to the girl outside the school in Grand Aideen
-Talk to the Bartender in the Tavern at Tel Ravida
-Go towards the slave outpost in Rockguard Village and you'll see the girl surrounded by bandits. Talk to them and defeat them in the fight. (Good/Bad standing choice here)
-Return to the man in Solheim for the reward.

Gold Digger
Talk to the Blacksmith in Solheim, he'll tell you to mine already mined gold ores again. You need to bring 10 Gold Lumps to him.

Every spot gives you x2 Gold Lumps so you only need 5. Mine were:

2x Azure Falls
1x Serene Lake
1x North-right of Valethorn
1x Neverus Tribe area

There's also 1x in the caves under the Hills of Sanctus.

Alchemist's Hope
The Alchemist in Tower of Illumi has a 3rd potion that teaches Thunder. He wants:

-Snow Bunnys: On Northern Continent
-Dark Squirrel: In Nobunaga's lair?
-Wild Rabbit: In general wilderness areas like Breeze Woods

The Cold Trail
Talk to the Distant Wagon Service Lady in Shaabera, she wants Purple Ore. You can find this on the Northern Continent, go down out of Solheim and to the right or to the right after getting off the ship. You can walk on the ice all the way to the right and up to find a Blackeagle ship where the Purple Ore and other items are.

Caravan Looters
Talk to a man outside the tavern in Shaabera. The cargo is inside a couple of caves in the Dunes of Shaabera with Sand Giants standing outide of them. You need to get 3 barrels for the quest, 2 are in one cave and 1 in the other.

Cock Grabbing
Talk to the quest giver in the middle of Shaabera. The rooster can only be stolen at night. The house to steal it from is in the upper left corner of Shaabera.

Escaped Cons
Talk to the guard in the dungeons of the castle in Grand Aideen. You need to fight each group of convicts. You can find them at:

-3 on the other boat in the docks at Tel Ravida
-2 at entrance to Shaabera Palace
-2 at the entrance to Totville (if you teleport with the crystal head down)
-2 at the entrance to Duchess mansion
-1 in the upper level of the Outpost

Monster Pimp
Get this quest from the Brothel on the far left side of Grand Aideen. The monsters to give the business proposals to are newly spawned NPCs, not normal encounter monsters. They are:

-Seductress in the Swamp of Sorrows (the south part of Echo Forest). Go into Echo forest, down as far and you can and she's on the far left.
-Fire Demoness inside the Temple of the Sun, going into the temple and down some stairs
-Harpy at the cave on the left side of Azure falls
-Mother Nature in the middle of Breeze woods
-Aero Mistress in the Neverless Canyons past Gabe's house all the way to the right
-Ice demoness in Cliff Valley, the optional part of the Northern Continent

Notes about training:
-Buying Full Access for 80PP first makes it go a lot faster. You can access the training from the bunnygirl in your house and sleep upstairs to restore fatigue at no cost.
-The best skill/fatigue ratio seems to be Gangbangs, which can max out Anal, Sex, Blowjobs and Swallowing.
-Using Horses for Farah, monsters for Osira and dogs/animals for Opala seems to work best

Gabrielle's Quest/Unlocking Trading cards
For this you have to talk to Gabrielle at different locations. An Expert Lockpick is required for the last one.

-Castle Resteed Item Shop
-Rockguard Slave Trading Post
-Grand Aideen Market
-Tel Ravida outside the Inn
-Shaabera outside the Tavern
-Locked Building in Nazadina (need the Expert Lockpick)

Thanks to everyone in the thread that's been posting this kind of stuff!

Edit: New Legendaries

Redyr, can you post how many to kill and the location of the new legendaries you found? Likewise to anyone else who can confirm/deny Redyr's questions or has found new legendaries.

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do for the final two Legendary Monsters? I know the dragon and Dragoniod ones and have done them. I think the last two (Looking at the Beastiray here) are a Bandit (Kill the Elites on the boat on the right from Solheim?) and the Minotaurs (Since the name is Obsidion Hornhide) can anyone confirm or deny these ideas?
I can say that you are correct, but as to numbers i'm not sure. I'll hunt some and check around, then update as i find each one.

Ancient Dragon (70k HP 4.5k SP) - Kill 15 elemental dragons(Wind, Fire) then go to Shiva's path, he's across the bridge with the dead end
Mountain Grinder (54k HP 5k SP)- Kill 20 Dragonoids, then head to Old house, he's along the left path
Obsidian Hornhide (46k HP 4.8k SP) - Kill 15 Minotaurs, he's at the bandit ship to the east of Solheim

Last edited:

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question about the Pimp Brothel. Will we get one different portrait for each typer of costumer (animal, human, monster)? Because Farah gave me two portrait of Milana, while Osira gave me a portrait of Velvetta and one of Neema.

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Obsidian Hornhide - kill 15 minotaurs -> found in Blackeagle Ship location (east od frozen continent)
I killed also 15 bandit elites but so far i know their leader is not in the BE fortress nor ship.

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wasn't counting exactly when killing Dragoniods but I think it was around ten to fifteen groups at most. As for where it is, it is along the left side of the Haunted house on the upper right as you ext Shiva's path towards Nobanaga's lair.

Mountain Grinder: HP: 54K SP: 5K and it has high defence so I recomand rage/grand rage and bring Murdock (If you have him)

I'm gonna look into finding out if my idea's are right starting with the Minotaurs since i've only defeted about 10 so far.

Edit: Well, guess I don't have to now, thanks Melni guess its counting Bandits then everyone?

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fuck it, anyone got a save before nobunaga's castle? I want to go ignore his warning haha

Status
Not open for further replies.