What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Not every monster has a legendary (at least I don't think so?) so there might not be a bandit one. Or there might be one but it might not be available until Episode 3.

Right now I'm fighting Neverus to see if there's a legendary there. Has anyone been trying any other stuff?
Actually, it is a bandit. Look at the bestiary and you can see the pictures of the legendaries, the last one is a bandit. Unfortunately there's no Neverus legendary (at least not yet) but there is a Neverus rare monster (forgot what its called)

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to get back into the castle at Resteed? There's a painting in the basement and it still tells me I can't go back in.

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to get back into the castle at Resteed? There's a painting in the basement and it still tells me I can't go back in.
I assume that in ep 3 you kill Kross then gain access back into the castle,but nothing i've done has let me back in

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where i can find out the friendly monsters for Monster Pimp Quest?? :confused:

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where i can find out the friendly monsters for Monster Pimp Quest?? :confused:
Posted previously in this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=365445&postcount=618

Thanks for the heads up Lan0345! I guess I should really just go from the bestiary rather than try to guess for extra stuff.

Although despite there not being a Neverus legendary I can now attest to Latex being an absolute beast with a Meteorite Club, so I still think it was worth it.

I'll keep killing bandits and looking around for the legendary. Like other people have mentioned, maybe it's a specific kind of bandit you need to kill a certain number of? And remember some of the legendaries have been in weird places like the outpost or by the impregnator's cave, so maybe it's just hiding in a really unusual spot?

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw, about the moon material for weapons - the only way to get some moonstone now as far as I know is to extract Serpent's Bane (rapier from mail quest) and Dark Vanquisher (gun from escaped cons quest). But unfortunately each one of that weapons gives only 1 moonstone so It's not enough for anything. But If you dig up sthg exceptional, check what you can get from extracting it.

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People were talking about the boat scene a couple pages back Apparently it's supposed to happen the first time you take the Docked Ship from the Northern Continent back to Tel Ravida in both versions. However I can't get it to trigger on my save (Western Version). Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm thinking of stripping off all armor and losing fight to see if there's any new hidden scenes like that. In the last episode there was one for Oniquines and one for Giganto Brutus. Has anyone found any new scenes like this, or have any good guesses on which enemies might trigger them?

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll keep killing bandits and looking around for the legendary. Like other people have mentioned, maybe it's a specific kind of bandit you need to kill a certain number of? And remember some of the legendaries have been in weird places like the outpost or by the impregnator's cave, so maybe it's just hiding in a really unusual spot?
I thought so too, but in the Bestiary it's listed under 'Other' so i assume that it's going to be on the Northern Continent, seeing as the other legendaries were there.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People were talking about the boat scene a couple pages back Apparently it's supposed to happen the first time you take the Docked Ship from the Northern Continent back to Tel Ravida in both versions. However I can't get it to trigger on my save (Western Version). Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm thinking of stripping off all armor and losing fight to see if there's any new hidden scenes like that. In the last episode there was one for Oniquines and one for Giganto Brutus. Has anyone found any new scenes like this, or have any good guesses on which enemies might trigger them?
Apart from Nabonaga, I don't think losing to anything will bring another scene. I saw somewhere that someone lost to that crappy little fish, but nothing happened. Splash attack much.
I hope I'm wrong, but let's wait and see.
Has anyone bought the scene replayer form the pimping mini-game? If so, where the deuce are the scenes? I have none whatsoever.

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The scenes are there, just there are no pictures for some reason (Another bug to add to the list I guess) you just have to select one and hit it, but they are in the same order as the unlocked art you get from veiwing them in the main story so that sould help you if you want to see a certain scene.

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, the scene on the boat does not exist (yet, i hope in ep 3 it'll be like the squid monster in the first game). As for new scenes, there aren't any for the new enemies, but there is one for Nabonaga, go back to his cave and fight, when you lose a scene triggers. There are only 3 scenes in ep 2 other than that, and there're all Osira. (First time taking ship to Northern Continent, completing Gold Digger quest then entering a weapon/blacksmith shop, and recruiting Osira into your party then winning the drinking game at the inn in Solheim)

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The scenes are there, just there are no pictures for some reason (Another bug to add to the list I guess) you just have to select one and hit it, but they are in the same order as the unlocked art you get from veiwing them in the main story so that sould help you if you want to see a certain scene.
Oh yeah... random. Cheers.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does someone have another link for the updated version? It seems that my version is the non-updated one, since I have the ilona party bug too (though I remembering downloading the update version yesterday), and I can't download from speedyshare, rapidshare isn't working for me, and the mediafire links I find on HF were probably the non-updated version too.

Reputation score

the legendary monster is a blackeagle, go to the boat and slaughter them till your blue in the face then go to the town that is on the northern continent, soilhem or whatever and go to the screen with the crystal save point and go far left of the bottom of the screen ; ) hope this helps you all

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the legendary monster is a blackeagle, go to the boat and slaughter them till your blue in the face then go to the town that is on the northern continent, soilhem or whatever and go to the screen with the crystal save point and go far left of the bottom of the screen ; ) hope this helps you all
.....Sir I love you, no homo.

Finally, All the legendary info for ep 2 :D

Ancient Dragon ( 70k HP 4.5k SP) - Kill 15 elemental dragons then go to Shiva's Pass, he's across the bridge with the dead end

Mountain Grinder ( 54k HP 5k SP) - Kill 20 Dragonoids , then go to Old House, along the left side

Blackeagle Leader ( 62k HP 5.8k SP) - Kill 20 Blackeagle bandits, go to Solheim, bottom left of map with blue crystal (Note: PDEF is HUGE, make sure you have Fury or Rage, not sure of MDEF)

Obsidian Hornhide ( 46k HP 4.8k SP) - Kill 15 Minotaurs, he's outside the bandit ship.

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble getting the Giganto Brutus to appear in the Moon Temple for the Game Over scene. Can I just keep killing the Giga Lardos and he'll eventually pop up or do the Rares rotate around in limited number?

My first time through the game he was there the first time I visited -_-

Also, did anybody figure out the spawn condition for the two treasure chests in/at Gabe's house? I have absolutely everything besides the Brutus scene and they're still not there.

Last edited:

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to make sure, when you say Blackeagle bandits, you mean the normal male ones (The ones carrying two swords) only or all kinds? Just so I don't waste time please ^^;;

Also, anyone had any luck finding out how to get those red art chest's in Gabes house? I've done all the scenes with him, but there is nothing there for me.

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to make sure, when you say Blackeagle bandits, you mean the normal male ones (The ones carrying two swords) only or all kinds? Just so I don't waste time please ^^;;

Also, anyone had any luck finding out how to get those red art chest's in Gabes house? I've done all the scenes with him, but there is nothing there for me.
I'm pretty sure it's all bandits, and I need help on those red chests at Gabe's house too, I have almost everything and they still aren't there.

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there an eastern nobunaga scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.