What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sewermedic

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

I'm a couple hours in to this game and it's pretty decent but I can already tell there's going to be a LOT of back-tracking to unlock secrets or do quests, which I'm not too fond of. Also, the battle theme is nowhere as awesome as the one in the first game :(

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright! You guys rock! Thanks for finding the Blackeagle Leader. I got him killing all the bandits on the ship, regardless of their variety. And sorry if I was misleading earlier, I didn't think he would be on Namaria just in a weird place - and he was! I didn't expect him to be inside an actual town (I check checking the Docked Ship area because I thought that would be a clever place to hide something).

Since I passed 15 posts, here's a screenshot of the red chests in Gabe's House:

Still no luck on finding the trigger to make them appear? I'm playing the Western Version, using saves copy+pasted from the previous episode. I've beaten the story as far as it goes but I found the chests before that so that can't be the trigger. I hope we can figure this out, you guys have been great and I want to help.

Edit: Looked at my notebook and at the very bottom is an entry for Earth Root. I don't recall picking up this page or ever encountering this enemy. Is it just the rare version of Shadowwood or something different?

Last edited:

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The earth root pages are from the Monk temple and yes, it is a rare encounter for Shadowwood I belive.

Also, thanks for the screen shot, now to figure out how to unlock them, but you said western right? I'm playing Eastern but i'm sure that dosn't aplly to those kind of cheasts right?

Jaxom120

Reputation score

I read somewhere earlier that there's a newgame+ in episode2. is it true or have I been looking around in vain?

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have an eastern finished game, I can't be arsed completing it again.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's one more called Merchant's Law
Client is soldier inside the Castle of Aideen. To clear, talk to center street vendor (screen with save crystal) and he'll mention a woman living beside the item shop. Speak to said woman (in house beside item shop. Screen to the east of where the save crystal is.) Speak to street vendor again after. Bring Mega Magical Growth to client. Reward is 2,500 gold.;)
That's from episode 1

I read somewhere earlier that there's a newgame+ in episode2. is it true or have I been looking around in vain?
I highly doubt that there's an option to reset the game. I think it starts with the fortune teller in Thebes and she says to talk to her when the game finishes.

Blackeagle Leader ( 62k HP 5.8k SP) - Kill 20 Blackeagle bandits, go to Solheim, bottom left of map with blue crystal (Note: PDEF is HUGE, make sure you have Fury or Rage, not sure of MDEF)
Really!? In town... I passed by him lots of times and didn't took notice...

Regarding the red chests mine also don't appear...
Any ideas for the trigger?

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the red chests mine also don't appear...
Any ideas for the trigger?
I posted a few ideas a bit earlier in the thread but nothing had been confirmed to work or not. Here's what we know so far:

-I'm playing the Western Version, one person who has not had them trigger is playing the Eastern. Although Versions are unlikely to affect Red Chest, could everyone not having them appear post which version they're using so we can definitively disprove this?

-If I remember correctly, I was up by Gabe's house either doing the Monster Pimp Quest or looking for trading cards. If it was the former than nothing involving Pimping could be the trigger, but as soon as I finished the Quest I got all the girls S-ranked (but not all the portraits since I was still playing with the glitched version) so that could be a flag.

-I had not finished the story, done all the quests, opened all other red chests, gotten all the trading cards, or gotten all the tablets of history, so those are unlikely to be triggers. However getting some number of those (but not all) might be triggers. I'm thinking the tablets of history here in particular since they're already flagged to unlock things when you collect specific amounts.

-I did beat all the new Tower of Despair bosses, but did not clear out the Tower (I remember going back for chests later)

-As a corollary to the above, I don't remember when I beat Master Hentai in the Tower. Maybe you have to get all of/a number of Master Hentai boxes?

-I remember fighting the rare versions of the Grand Aideen canal monsters around the same time, so maybe beating all the rare monsters triggers a flag?

If anyone else has had the chest appear could they post what they were doing when they got them (for instance what point of the story they were in, etc)?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-I'm playing western
-only went there on the new version
-i got the story "completed"
-i think i got all the collectibles (at least 95% of the available ones for sure)
-finished tower of despair, i think i got it cleared
->don't remember about beating hen'tai though, if he was available on last episode i probably did it then
-never fought rares in the canal
-rank S with every heroine

...and still no chest.

Not a triggers for sure:
->all legendaries beaten
->"completed" story

Question
->anyone spawned them on this version instead of the old one?
->anyone got it in the eastern?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys someone mentioned that he pimped velvetta. Do you need to save velvetta from zombies and lock her in prison or can you just leave her to the zombies for the scene and later still be able to pimp her?

About red chests in gabe's house you can always unpack the files with rgssd extractor and check for triggers in rpgmaker. Although I would advise for it to be the last option.

Last edited:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pimping Velvetta might only be possible if you let Osira go. Since I don't think there is more than 3 slots. Assuming its possible at all.

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where i find Blackeagle Leader? :p

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just for information if you have forgotten about this lovely page
loqo.wikispaces[dot]com/LOQO+2+Artwork

there pretty much everything on there, and information is also applied rather quickly

ps. thx for the red chest locations, but the one actually missing was in tower of despair, just always had bad luck and never got in that room

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys! thanks to all who are posting useful information here!
I have two questions so far:
1. where i can find meteorite?
2. if anyone managed to recruit all royal family?

BTW if i am the only slowpoke who can not beat Osira in drinking game? :D

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1-I know a few monsters drop it. can't remember which ones
2-Ask osira to surrender instead of letting her go

To beat the game drop the speed hack (if you're using it) and hold the key down (just pressing once doesn't work for me).

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can anyone give me a comparison, preferably where i miss stuff ?

Illustrations 82/90
Hen'tai 14/20
Painting 15/17
Chests 12/20 (gabes house missing if these even spawn)
Portrait 14/15 (cant get farahs no matter what i do at the training)
Lost Illu 10/20
Trading Card 19/36
Special Gallery 5/9 (am missing a couple of tablets)

Legendary 18/50
Ancient Pages 49/70 (no real interest in them)

Progress 32%
Quest 49/50
Tablets 26/45

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2-Ask osira to surrender instead of letting her go
thanks rjrmonteiro!
actually I thought I'd surrendered her. is it something to do with alignment or relationship? :confused:

upd: Meteorite is dropped by neverus knights and sorcerers. it is usefull to read the notebook sometimes :)

Last edited:

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chanses to find out torrent with 2nd Opala? With more than one seed)

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Statues are from the forger in Solheim weapon shop. They appear on the 1st screen of green lands besides the road.

Regarding osira scenes i don't have a clue how the relationship points i think for now they only affect the scene on the weapon shop. The other 2 are story related.

My progress so far:
Illustrations 82/90
Hen'tai 14/20
Painting 15/17
Chests 12/20 (also missing gabe's chests)
Portrait 27/15 (because of the bug, i'm actually 15/15)
Lost Illustrations 10/20
Trading Card 19/36
Special Gallery 5/9

Legendary 18/50
Ultimas 0/10
Ancient Pages 49/70 (no real interest in them)

Progress 32%
Quest 49/50
Crystal 19/20
Tablets 30/45

Status
Not open for further replies.