RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Re: Meteorite
Meteorite equipment requires Meteorite, Ceramic and Advanced Mineral. Meteorite is dropped by Neverus Knights, Ceramic is dropped by Neverus Soldiers, and Advanced Mineral is dropped by Oniquines. The best way I found to get them are at Castle Conquest (knights have purple on their helmets, soldiers have gray) and Echo Forest at knight for the Oniquines.

Latex is awesome with a Meteorite Club.

For Osira if it is a matter of relationship there are several story scenes that affect it, and she (along with the other members of the royal family) have conversations in bars that can affect their relationship as well. If it is relationship based continuing the story or just going to taverns might help.

For the drinking game I believe it's the same pattern every time, so if your reflexes aren't fast enough you could just memorize it.

The only thing I've heard in relation to Velvetta for the Monster Pimp training is getting her portrait. However I got Osira on my file so if they're mutually exclusive I wouldn't know. But I'd assume off-hand that only members of the Royal Family counted for that, and the Golden Statues, and etc.

Here's my current collection:
Illustrations Unlocked: 80/90
Hen'Tai Discovered: 14/20
Paintings Collected: 15/17
Art Chest Opened: 10/20
Portrait Received: 11/15 (all glitched though)
Lost Illustration Found: 10/20
Trading Card Obtained: 19/36
Special Gallery Unlocked: 5/9

Legendary Defeated: 18/50
Ancient Pages: 49/70

Game Progress: 32%
Quest Completed: 49/50
Crystal Activated: 19/20
Tablet of History: 30/45

Looking at Loonozzle's collection it seems like I'm missing 2 red chests but have 3 more Tablets of History. I remember one tablet being by the well at your house, and I think more might have been in a locked building in a town (one that you need the expert lockpick for). Either Solheim or Tel Ravida I think?

I know of Red Chests:
-At the top of the Monk's Temple
-In the caverns under Greystone Ruins
-On the Blackeagle Ship

And obviously a bunch more but those are the most recent ones I can remember. Anyone know which ones I'm missing? (I'm assuming locked doors in other towns I haven't found yet)

Edit: Golden Statues - get the Gold Digger quest from the blacksmith in Solheim, the quest has been posted earlier in this thread.

Edit: New Tablets of History seem to appear at the well at your house and on the beach left of Batera village.

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can't remember where i used the new lockpick but i'm 99% sure that besides the ruins there's no other explorable place to use it.
So just try all the towns first since they're quite easy to explore and only then go for a full walk over the map.
Have you cleared tower of despair? There are some rooms with chests that are easy to miss.

bubba91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can I get to Thebes?

edit: Does Grand Aideen turn to normality after bthe invasion? because i can't finish the Pimp Monster quest

LOQOFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bubba91, just keep going along with the story, you'll get there and Grand Aideen will reset.

Here's a list after running through all the towns again:

Places to use Expert Lockpick:
-Cell underground at Greyston Ruins
-Jails cells at Slave Trading Post basement in Rockguard Village
-House by Market in Grand Aideen
-House on the right side of Vaethorn (Werewuffie's Trading Card)
-House on the docks at Tel Ravida
-House to right of the tavern in Shaabera (Red Chest here)
-Gnoll's Shop in Nazadina (unlocks Trading cards)
-A house on the left side of Solheim
-Houses in Thebes

Still one chest short so I guess I'll run through the Tower of Despair another dozen times to try and make sure I didn't miss something there.

Last edited:

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the drinking game I believe it's the same pattern every time, so if your reflexes aren't fast enough you could just memorize it.
yep, this works, thank you!
For Osira if it is a matter of relationship there are several story scenes that affect it, and she (along with the other members of the royal family) have conversations in bars that can affect their relationship as well. If it is relationship based continuing the story or just going to taverns might help.
still doesn't work for me :( even after i won the drinking game and talk to her where it is possible she is not available for recruiting. or should i complete her training in madam Sonya's place first?
BTW, i have all good choices so far and had got Milana-Opala scene as well which gave me another -1 relationship with Osira.

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BTW, i have all good choices so far and had got Milana-Opala scene as well which gave me another -1 relationship with Osira.
I also got the -1 from that scene but I was still able to get every Osira scene. I'm doing a pure evil run and I think you get a point or two from her for a few of those evil decisions during the main plot. You probably missed a few of those.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also, have you made all the talks with her at different bars?
I think she has at least 2-3 dialogs that can get +2 or +3 points for relationship.
Besides that i can't find any other thing you might have missed.

can't find anyone inside.
For gnolls shop you have to find gabrielle, quest explaind in one of LOQOFan posts earlier.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also got the -1 from that scene but I was still able to get every Osira scene.
I have all scenes as well, but I can not recruit her for my party. Probably I'll do evil route later to fullfill all missing opportunities. I think Osira should be good in one party with Murdock.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have all scenes as well, but I can not recruit her for my party. Probably I'll do evil route later to fullfill all missing opportunities. I think Osira should be good in one party with Murdock.
Wait, we can recruit Osira in our party (to fight as Milana, Layla, etc) ? The only "recruit" I know about is for the brothel. I didn't know that she can be recruited in the party. Especially at this point.
Is there someone who have her in her party? Because I'm doing a evil playthrough (only one good choices) and I can't recruit her for the party. I think you're maybe mistaking the meaning of "recruit". Opala, Farah and Osira can be "recruited" to be with the hero, but can't be used in the party in episode 2. The royal family isn't present in the party selection screen, while the character that we didn't recruit are present in the party selection screen.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

first of all, i want to thank the community for all the different links and sources to download TLOQO 2 ep 2, but im afraid the thread is too long and many of the early links for ep 1 are dead. does any one still have a link for the first ep? i want to play that one before i start on ep 2.

thx in advance.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

first of all, i want to thank the community for all the different links and sources to download TLOQO 2 ep 2, but im afraid the thread is too long and many of the early links for ep 1 are dead. does any one still have a link for the first ep? i want to play that one before i start on ep 2.

thx in advance.
Episode 1 is included in episode 2.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh so episode 2 is basically an expansion pack / extension to the end of ep 1?

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gabe couldn´t finish loqo 2 in the time planned, so she´s releasing it bit by bit since the people wanted to play it and a partial game was better for most than waiting so long

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do I need a specific item to catch a Snow Bunny? I'm really having no luck....

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Do I need a specific item to catch a Snow Bunny? I'm really having no luck....
If you have hunting equipment, it should be a breeze. I have 4 or 5 snow rabbit pelts without really trying.

Now for a question. How the hell do I get to Thebes? Am I missing something in the plot? I have rescued the queen. I have "died" at the hands of the man in black. I found out I am not........... normal. I am playing mostly subplots now trying to figure out the main. All 3 of the royals "work" for me and are s rated. I recruited all the monsters for the madam. I am almost done with second digs on gold mines. I have a lot of the trading cards. I keep reading about my group fighting against me, but I have no idea what triggers that. Basically, I guess, I need to know how to progress in the main plot. A clue would be helpful. Detailed list of who I need to meet and what I have to do would be even more helpful. :cool:

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh! I just read that I need a trap for catching the Snow Bunnies... where do I get that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.