What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

first place that pops to mind is over by the pirates ship on the E side of the frozen land.
yeah, i can't catch the bunnies there till I get a hunter trap or they keep escaping. But I don't know where to get a hunter trap lol

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, i can't catch the bunnies there till I get a hunter trap or they keep escaping. But I don't know where to get a hunter trap lol
Oh never mind, found it. Was in Shabera if anyone else needs one

Pignouf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now for a question. How the hell do I get to Thebes? Am I missing something in the plot? I have rescued the queen. I have "died" at the hands of the man in black. I found out I am not........... normal. I am playing mostly subplots now trying to figure out the main. All 3 of the royals "work" for me and are s rated. I recruited all the monsters for the madam. I am almost done with second digs on gold mines. I have a lot of the trading cards. I keep reading about my group fighting against me, but I have no idea what triggers that. Basically, I guess, I need to know how to progress in the main plot. A clue would be helpful. Detailed list of who I need to meet and what I have to do would be even more helpful. :cool:
You should go to Castle Conquest, explore it all, action a levier, finish the boss (BY ATTACKING THE CHILDHOOD NECKPLACE, hint : press the arrow to select it) and then you should go to Dread mountain and go to the last room. You have to discover a secret passage and finally you can access to Thebes

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You should go to Castle Conquest, explore it all, action a levier, finish the boss (BY ATTACKING THE CHILDHOOD NECKPLACE, hint : press the arrow to select it) and then you should go to Dread mountain and go to the last room. You have to discover a secret passage and finally you can access to Thebes
And the key to the castle is....................... where? I have been there several times and it keeps telling me I don't have the key.

I have a feeling the conversation that I just had with Cassandra is the link I missed.... :cool:

All right. My people beat the crap out of me. I forgot your hint, but got it done in a different way (area effect attacks). We then sat on his throne. walked up to him in his hide out (which was reminiscent of the final battle with the dream catcher in LOQOI) and beat the crap out of him. His death sequence was long enough to make me think of Paul Ruben's death in Buffy (the movie version). I came back down to earth. They showed the clip with the asshole Duke. I went to Dread. AND I CAN'T FIND THE TRIGGER FOR THE "DOOR." How do I open the damn thing?

Last edited:

Pignouf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

AND I CAN'T FIND THE TRIGGER FOR THE "DOOR." How do I open the damn thing?
First you have to action a levier or a trigger in Castle conquest (rooms to the east right after the entrance) and then you have to go to the last room of dread moutain. You will have a sequence and your team will be searching the secret passage. You will know when you are here. The trigger in castle conquest, the secret passage in dread moutain, last room in the middle of the "middle wall".

Last edited:

csg608893

Reputation score

Two quick questions
1- If they are available does anyone know where to find painting 5 and painting 10?
2- Does anyone know where to find the last blue crystal the one to the left of the nazadina crystal in the crystal transport area (don't remember the official name)?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First you have to action a levier or a trigger in Castle conquest (rooms to the east right after the entrance) and then you have to go to the last room of dread moutain. You will have a sequence and your team will be searching the secret passage. You will know when you are here. The trigger in castle conquest, the secret passage in dread moutain, last room in the middle of the "middle wall".

If by trigger you mean the lever to the right as you enter the front door, I pulled that a long time ago. Or is there ANOTHER trigger in that castle?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Two quick questions
1- If they are available does anyone know where to find painting 5 and painting 10?
2- Does anyone know where to find the last blue crystal the one to the left of the nazadina crystal in the crystal transport area (don't remember the official name)?
Either 5 or 10 (we have yet to figure out which) is in Lord Whats-his-names castle (only way to see it is to give yourself up to the guards after interrupting his speech), but it cannot be obtained because when you see it, you don't have a castle yet, and, as of now, there is no way back into the castle. The other painting has yet to be found. I am sure it is somewhere we have yet to gain access to.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

first of all, i want to thank the community for all the different links and sources to download TLOQO 2 ep 2, but im afraid the thread is too long and many of the early links for ep 1 are dead. does any one still have a link for the first ep? i want to play that one before i start on ep 2.

thx in advance.
You will get everything here:
Who need games save. today i was in conquest tower. couldn't finished the fight in 2 hour. so i let it there. and start from different path. need more level. :D

how much time need to finish the hero in "Castle conquest" battle?

where i c find "monsters for the madam"?

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found a new code for the necklace. I started a new game to see how things run from beginning to end. Accidentally clicked on the necklace and came up with a new code, on the spot. What I typed in HAPPENED. It really did. I typed in "Nothin"... and Nothin' happened. :cool:

Lan0345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I desperately need help.
I cannot for the life of me get the 2 red chests in gabes to appear! I have everything that you can get (except the scene with Milana and Opala, i wanted the +1 for Milana way back when), and I still cannot get them to appear. Any help is appreciated!

jasonfreeland29

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one kno in ep 2 can u find the pirate woman for the 3d time or is she not in ep 2 ?

Pignouf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If by trigger you mean the lever to the right as you enter the front door, I pulled that a long time ago. Or is there ANOTHER trigger in that castle?
No there isn't. Now you just have to go to Dread Mountain

Pignouf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't activate that crystal in episode 1 or 2, it is the last one.

Reputation score

I can't pimp Osira, does anyone know how to get her relationship up(already finished episode 2) or does anyone the switch on SGEdit? HELPP

Reputation score

Already had went to the blacksmith and when i go talk to her in the taverns she just has the same reply over and over. and that happens
in every tavern

Pignouf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already had went to the blacksmith and when i go talk to her in the taverns she just has the same reply over and over. and that happens
in every tavern
You have to win the drinking game, compliment her in taverns and then you go to a blacksmith. If you didn't success after all, you have to start over the game...

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... just been going through old quests and I'm trying to do the Sleeptalker one. I've gone to the correct place, and I have a treasure shovel, but it won't let me dig anything up. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.