What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Hmm... just been going through old quests and I'm trying to do the Sleeptalker one. I've gone to the correct place, and I have a treasure shovel, but it won't let me dig anything up. Any ideas?
where is that place? :confused:

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is that place? :confused:
Its in the Breeze Woods. At one of the campsites, between a log and the fire. But like I say, for some reason I can't dig it up.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its in the Breeze Woods. At one of the campsites, between a log and the fire. But like I say, for some reason I can't dig it up.
There are several camps in Breeze Woods. Are you in the one in the NW corner of that given map?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh.... no i was in the south west i think...
I think it is the same panel with the nutcase in the NE trying to catch a wale in a pond.. or what ever he is babbling about. But just rem you have to be in the upper left area, as far as you can go, and you will have the camp pretty much in the middle of the screen.

I was wrong. It is the second panel you enter with active monsters when you are entering the forest from the East (empty panel, panel with fire wolves in day and bats at night, panel with lake -- and camp).

I was SO close. Next panel over is the one with the wacko fishing in the little pond in the NE corner.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No there isn't. Now you just have to go to Dread Mountain
I go to Dread Mountain. I am moving in every spot. AND NOTHING IS TRIGGERED. My gang is not separating from me to "look for the trigger" And I have clicked on that spot in the middle and gotten the there must be something here note... Unless I missed "THE" spot on the screen to trigger the split up of the group to search, I dunno......

(So you know, I've known about that spot from my first visit. The line on the wall kinda gives it away. :cool:.. )

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh, wow. I am starting a brand new game just to see how it looks from the start. And MOTHER NATURE is sitting there, waiting to be scouted out for the Madam. You can't talk to her or anything. But she is there, none the less. :cool:

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it is the same panel with the nutcase in the NE trying to catch a wale in a pond.. or what ever he is babbling about. But just rem you have to be in the upper left area, as far as you can go, and you will have the camp pretty much in the middle of the screen.

I was wrong. It is the second panel you enter with active monsters when you are entering the forest from the East (empty panel, panel with fire wolves in day and bats at night, panel with lake -- and camp).

I was SO close. Next panel over is the one with the wacko fishing in the little pond in the NE corner.
Yay! Finally got it thanks!

Now, the only quest I have left active in my log is Chapter1.01... says ive got to discover the areas?

Also, I believe there is a quest to do with hunting bandits? Where do I get that from?

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've cleared every one of the Gabrielle events including giving over the money, and when I enter the locked building in Nazadina, no one is inside :confused: any idea's?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yay! Finally got it thanks!

Now, the only quest I have left active in my log is Chapter1.01... says ive got to discover the areas?

Also, I believe there is a quest to do with hunting bandits? Where do I get that from?
Hunting bandits..... hmmmm... do you mean Castle Thugs? It is a quest obtained by talking to the guard in the SW corner of Castle Resteed as a whole (next panel to the south after you leave Milana's house).

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I've cleared every one of the Gabrielle events including giving over the money, and when I enter the locked building in Nazadina, no one is inside :confused: any idea's?
First, which locked building? (2 of them that I can think of are locked.) The one you need is the furthest northerly building in town.

Second, if you have entered the right building, did you go downstairs? The bar/strip joint is in the basement.

If you actually went to the right place and nothing is there..... I dunno. Are you sure you met Gabe in all the right places?

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First, which locked building? (2 of them that I can think of are locked.) The one you need is the furthest northerly building in town.

Second, if you have entered the right building, did you go downstairs? The bar/strip joint is in the basement.

If you actually went to the right place and nothing is there..... I dunno. Are you sure you met Gabe in all the right places?
I went to the far north one (I didn't see any other locked buildings in Naz) The one with what looks like a bar in the top left and a crystal ball in the top right of the basement? If so yeah I went to that one and nothing's there.

As per where I've located her here's the list of the events I went through.
-Castle Resteed Item Shop
-Rockguard Slave Trading Post
-Grand Aideen Market
-Tel Ravida outside the Inn
-Shaabera outside the Tavern

Courtesy of the LOQO wiki

I'll take a look for a second locked building in Nazadina if there is one, I just didn't see any other doors...

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I went to the far north one (I didn't see any other locked buildings in Naz) The one with what looks like a bar in the top left and a crystal ball in the top right of the basement? If so yeah I went to that one and nothing's there.

As per where I've located her here's the list of the events I went through.
-Castle Resteed Item Shop
-Rockguard Slave Trading Post
-Grand Aideen Market
-Tel Ravida outside the Inn
-Shaabera outside the Tavern

Courtesy of the LOQO wiki

I'll take a look for a second locked building in Nazadina if there is one, I just didn't see any other doors...
You are in the right building. Are you running v. 1.01 (on the 21st, Gabe made a few corrections)? The only other thing I can think of that may be needed to trigger it is getting Farah to S lvl whore. But I doubt that has anything to do with it. I only mention it because after I bought the ability to train my "workers" in places other than the Madam's Palace, I noticed that I could train them in Gnoll's (and Gabe's) shop.

I just ran one of my older finished 1 waiting for 2 characters. I did nothing but talk to Gabe. I gave her 1000 g. I teleported to the deteriorating town, walked into the building we discussed, went to basement, and.......... There she is... and all of the monsters are there too. So there are no prerequisites to Gabe quest other than meeting her in all the towns you have listed and giving her money. Not sure 500 works, but 1000 does.

Last edited:

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are in the right building. Are you running v. 1.01 (on the 21st, Gabe made a few corrections)? The only other thing I can think of that may be needed to trigger it is getting Farah to S lvl whore. But I doubt that has anything to do with it. I only mention it because after I bought the ability to train my "workers" in places other than the Madam's Palace, I noticed that I could train them in Gnoll's (and Gabe's) shop.
I downloaded it on the 23rd so I'm running 1.01, and I have Farah, Opala, and Osira at S rank :S I'm not sure what's wrong...either I'm missing something, or somehow this got bugged.....Granted with an early release that's to be expected, just a little frustrating I can't seem to start this other collection set.

On the wiki it mentions the locked building in Nazadina being the final event, but I'm guessing that's just talking with her and Gnoll together then? If so I'm fresh out of idea's.

bigio83

Reputation score

I've already defeated myself at home, I went to Mount Dreadclaw and I think I found the wall, but when I interact with this says "hmm, is there something unusual about this spot ...". What should I do?
can you help me

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've already defeated myself at home, I went to Mount Dreadclaw and I think I found the wall, but when I interact with this says "hmm, is there something unusual about this spot ...". What should I do?
can you help me
There is a scene where your group splits up to look for the trigger. How that happens, I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am stuck in same place you are. I am told that the trigger is the switch to the right in the castle... the one that opens the door in the back to get to the boss. But I think that is just the trigger for the door to the boss. Frustratin', ain't it?

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have you...
-beaten yourself by destroying the necklace
-sat on Bastorhals throne and then beaten bastorhal himself
-Gone to the tel ravida tavern and gone through the scene where you then wake up at the tel ravida inn

If so then you should trigger the split scene...I just finished this a few hours ago.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I downloaded it on the 23rd so I'm running 1.01, and I have Farah, Opala, and Osira at S rank :S I'm not sure what's wrong...either I'm missing something, or somehow this got bugged.....Granted with an early release that's to be expected, just a little frustrating I can't seem to start this other collection set.

On the wiki it mentions the locked building in Nazadina being the final event, but I'm guessing that's just talking with her and Gnoll together then? If so I'm fresh out of idea's.
I am not sure you saw the note I added. There are no prerequisites to the quest. You just have to meet her in the places you had listed and give her money (The conversation on Shaabala). 1000g works. I am not sure if 500g works, too, but...

Other than that, I have absolutely no idea what to tell you.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

have you...
-beaten yourself by destroying the necklace
-sat on Bastorhals throne and then beaten bastorhal himself
-Gone to the tel ravida tavern and gone through the scene where you then wake up at the tel ravida inn

If so then you should trigger the split scene...I just finished this a few hours ago.
That last scene? Means nothing to me, so maybe there is my problem. I will check it out. ty

Much better, Blargh. TY.

Bigio... go to Tek Ravida tavern. things will work better for you after that...

scene in back room of Mount halls has triggered. Houston, we have lift off.

Last edited:

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am not sure you saw the note I added. There are no prerequisites to the quest. You just have to meet her in the places you had listed and give her money (The conversation on Shaabala). 1000g works. I am not sure if 500g works, too, but...

Other than that, I have absolutely no idea what to tell you.
Well I gave her 1000 when I had that conversation....after that....no Idea, the building is as dead as all those guards in Nazadina :confused: and I don't have any saves from prior to talking to her at shaabera blah.

As well, anyone have trouble triggering the nabonaga event? I think it has to do with morality, because my PC keeps heeding his warning not to come back no matter what I try. (I've gone good standing the whole playthrough)

Status
Not open for further replies.