bigio83

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

sorry but I can not remember where Bastorhals throne! :p

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I gave her 1000 when I had that conversation....after that....no Idea, the building is as dead as all those guards in Nazadina :confused: and I don't have any saves from prior to talking to her at shaabera blah.

As well, anyone have trouble triggering the nabonaga event? I think it has to do with morality, because my PC keeps heeding his warning not to come back no matter what I try. (I've gone good standing the whole playthrough)
If you think it is alignment, my characters are as pure as the driven snow. Nothing but +'s in alignment, so you don' gotta be bad to do the quest, if that is what you are saying. Remember, the character that I just completed the quests with to test things out for you has done nothing else in the "second" part of the game. He is just one who has finished all of the originally released game and was waiting for the second part.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well you cannot actually fight Nabonaga until you have reached the end of Episode 2. At that point Grand Aideen is restored, and if you go back to his lair he should get angry, and attack. I wonder if anyone has actually beaten him since he does like 15,000 damage a hit to my level 25 party. Still curious if you can get the Blade of Nabonaga from him. But even if you did now the stupid Gauntlet is gone cause Alum took it. I wanna to know what happens if you wear all 4 lol.

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh, I have to wait till everythings done? Alright that explains it, everyone talking about it sounded like you immediately run back there. I'll go see if it works for me now.

bigio83

Reputation score

thanks guys!! I found the site and are now in thebe, part 2 ends in thebe?
Blue Crystals near the crystal nazadina, that place is? does not exist yet, or am I not find it? :D

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, part 2 ends during Thebes, and currently from what I understand that crystal next to Nazadina is gonna remain annoyingly blank for now.

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As well....Discovered that somehow the Gabrielle quest line reset itself on me (decided to check the resteed item shop just in case) so that seemed to be my problem :S no idea HOW it reset itself, but it did.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ahhh, I have to wait till everythings done? Alright that explains it, everyone talking about it sounded like you immediately run back there. I'll go see if it works for me now.
I thought it was first thing you did, too. I don't remember anyone discussing the meeting in the inn before. Well. Now we know.

As to part 2 as a whole, I have reached the "end." The moment you touch the door to the little building that has tunnels to the queen's castle in Thebes, you get a note saying, basically, "This is as far as you can go till I get the last part done." So there will be no fighting with Seth this time. And you still can't get into the duke's castle to get painting 5... or 10... which ever it is. But there is a lot of advancement in the story. And I think Gabe said Sept for the final part (I could be wrong, but..) For now, I am just gonna do a town by town, npc by npc, house by house search for any missing exclamation points, master hen'tai boxes, and red boxes yet to be listed.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks guys!! I found the site and are now in thebe, part 2 ends in thebe?
Blue Crystals near the crystal nazadina, that place is? does not exist yet, or am I not find it? :D
Yep, Thebes is last... and that crystal is the only one without a name in my teleport center, too. I have a feeling it will be something like the Duke's castle... OR... one other new place to find. Of course, we could also be finding some new places with our boat, but...

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As well....Discovered that somehow the Gabrielle quest line reset itself on me (decided to check the resteed item shop just in case) so that seemed to be my problem :S no idea HOW it reset itself, but it did.
Did you shut the game down without a save?

But the most important question -- Did you finally see the bar/strip joint/brothel up and running?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is getting mildly frustrating. Is there something you have to do to get the red crates in Gabe's (horse, not strumpet) basement to show up on the screen? I have done most if not all of the minor quests in 2. I have done ALL of the major quests. But I still can't see the red boxes. I know they are up against the far left wall, but for me they still don't exist.

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I have a habit of saving my brains out....Though I did remove the save files to a new folder in the middle of playing the game, then resaved....That might have messed with certain flags...

Yeah, everything is now up and running, as per gabes chests, I have yet to go after the red chests but I have yet to see them myself....

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nah, I have a habit of saving my brains out....Though I did remove the save files to a new folder in the middle of playing the game, then resaved....That might have messed with certain flags...

Yeah, everything is now up and running, as per gabes chests, I have yet to go after the red chests but I have yet to see them myself....
I sent a note to Gabriel, the creator, through the wiki sight (She has an acct there, i guess to keep up on the wiki's development) and told her about the missing red boxes. If the creator doesn't know how to get them to show up on screen, god, who would? :cool:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone has actually beaten him since he does like 15,000 damage a hit to my level 25 party.
I'm to lazy to try to hack my stats to the max and fight him again but i would bet it's programed so that all incoming damage to him is reduced to 0.
Also regarding the blade my guess is that he'll hand it to you when the time is right and, if he fights you, it will just be a test of some kind.

This is getting mildly frustrating. Is there something you have to do to get the red crates in Gabe's (horse, not strumpet) basement to show up on the screen? I have done most if not all of the minor quests in 2. I have done ALL of the major quests. But I still can't see the red boxes. I know they are up against the far left wall, but for me they still don't exist.
Same problem here. I think the trigger is either bugged or it's some obscure thing none is giving much attention to.
So far what we concluded is that game completion is not required as well has having all the collectibles so far unlocked.

Reputation score

Alright... well ran across the red chests in gabe's house while i was fooling around...and here is how i did it which is strange... from a new game on the newest version of the game download, i got to gabe's house and went the route of flirting with him by having interest in him sexually through the conversation choices....then when i went in to his house after the first scene with the sphinx one of the chests appeared...then after the farah scene did it again and the other appeared, having seen this i think pretty much everyone who was already past this scene is screwed to get them on this play through...have to wait for a new game + i would think...unless its put in a fix in game that they are just put there

...Oh and this was on the western edition in case that question is asked.

hellclock5243

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slightly off the current topic, but is anyone else having issues with Dilizards and Dragonoids not showing up on the battle screen? Also, do the graphics for certain areas of water, along the Namarian Shore and the Lake Serene cave for instance, appear as black squares for anyone?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright... well ran across the red chests in gabe's house while i was fooling around...and here is how i did it which is strange... from a new game on the newest version of the game download, i got to gabe's house and went the route of flirting with him by having interest in him sexually through the conversation choices....then when i went in to his house after the first scene with the sphinx one of the chests appeared...then after the farah scene did it again and the other appeared, having seen this i think pretty much everyone who was already past this scene is screwed to get them on this play through...have to wait for a new game + i would think...unless its put in a fix in game that they are just put there

...Oh and this was on the western edition in case that question is asked.
there has to be a snafu there... if only those who hit on him have the chests appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.