Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

y wanted to know if anyone knows when it comes out the part 3

BlarghMlargh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She only JUST released part 2, and you're asking for even a ballpark estimate on when part 3 will be out? I think "eventually" should cover it.....Aside from that, defer to the definition of the word "soon" as given by Blizzard, or go by "Valve time"

TL;DR: part 3 will be out when it's done.

HecEli20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what can i do to make latex part of my team?

Razzmot

Reputation score

I'm to lazy to try to hack my stats to the max and fight him again but i would bet it's programed so that all incoming damage to him is reduced to 0.
Also regarding the blade my guess is that he'll hand it to you when the time is right and, if he fights you, it will just be a test of some kind.
Well... With my lvl 40 team, the ultimate skills and some might/rage i manage to do 1500/3000 dammages.
I tried for 30minutes to beat him, using all the potions i can carry... In vain
Crush + hellfire is deadly...

I really want my revenge against him to have... unlock an unexpected scene ^^
somebody know if we can win against him ?

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone got a lost of legendaries and how to make them appear please?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well... With my lvl 40 team, the ultimate skills and some might/rage i manage to do 1500/3000 dammages.
I tried for 30minutes to beat him, using all the potions i can carry... In vain
Crush + hellfire is deadly...

I really want my revenge against him to have... unlock an unexpected scene ^^
somebody know if we can win against him ?
There's also another option if you can damage him.
If you managed to do more than 99.999 damage in those 30min than the fight might be just like Altum in the beginning of the game. You can damage him but he gets full hp after each attack i think (read that somewhere).
So unless we manage to kill him in one hit there's no way for now to win that fight.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

but where i found latex?
Heading to the Mount, very first cave, very first branch off to the left leads you to the pink cave where all the women of Tel Ravida were raped by monsters. Latex is in that cave.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's also another option if you can damage him.
If you managed to do more than 99.999 damage in those 30min than the fight might be just like Altum in the beginning of the game. You can damage him but he gets full hp after each attack i think (read that somewhere).
So unless we manage to kill him in one hit there's no way for now to win that fight.
He does not get full repair after each attack. It is set that he can't reach 0. I saw a comment once from a guy who broke in to the system and reduced Altum's hit points to 1. He STILL could not beat the bastard. It will be UNSET in the final section of the game, I am sure, but... until then... Nothing will defeat Altum.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For all of those who have not been able to get the red boxes in Gabe's basement to appear. One of the players went to Gabe's with a new character and took the direction of hitting on him during first conversation and again after the Farah sequence. Then the boxes appeared. I wrote a note on that to Gabriel and this is her response:

Yes, that is the only way to make those red chests to appear, however they are not needed for 100% since the two artworks you get are "special" and not counted for art collecting progression.​

Those red boxes are just an added bonus. And hitting on Gabe is, in fact, the only way to spawn them. Is everyone up to date, now?

Side note: Oops... just noticed. The first box appears after you hit on him in the opening conversation. The second box appears after you hit on him again after he fucks Farah. They don't both appear together after you finish all the hitting on stuff.

Last edited:

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So until the newgame+ or starting a new game no chance of getting them...
If all goes well perhaps in half a year we'll get to enjoy the full game.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I read that the blackeagle leader will appear in solheim (in the bottom left of the screen where the if you killed 20 elite bandits, but I can't find it.
And does someone know where the dark squirrel can be found?

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey all. Was wondering if I could get a little help. I have looked all over the internet and could not find this one piece of information. How do you get into Castle Conquest? I have seen all sorts of posts on what to do once inside, but not how to actually get in. It is driving me nuts. And for the record, yes I am playing Episode 2

HecEli20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heading to the Mount, very first cave, very first branch off to the left leads you to the pink cave where all the women of Tel Ravida were raped by monsters. Latex is in that cave.
in dreadclaw pass ?

i go there after reject layla but latex is not there

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are those two red boxes at Gabe's gay themed artwork then? Since you have to hit on him to get it?

Kurtwood

Reputation score

Hey everyone! First of all. Thank you all for this huge help with this awesome game. This thread kept me from jumping out of the window numerous times ("Serenity now!!")

Now, the reason Im here. :)

About pimping out the girls. Is it actual in game pimping (in taverns etc...) or is is just reffering to the minigame? Im asking this because i didnt have any offers no matter where I go or do. Have to ask this because I really want to know so I wont be hitting my head against the wall if I made a mistake somewhere. Girls are all have their S rank and I do have all the portraits.

Second thing is the brothel in Greenfield lands. Again, I cant build anything anymore so there must be something Im not doing right, or did not yet do so if anyone here knows what that might be I would be very gratefull if you could share it.

Thank you once again guys and girls for being so helpfull.

PS. sorry I made this post so long. :)

Regards Everyone!

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sleep Talker Quest:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did you get the quest from the guy at the Northern Gate/Checkpoint?
Oops.... Forgot to mention him. There is a general in the North Gate pass that wants you to look in to the pink cave and what is going on there and make sure an operative (Laytex) he sent there is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.