What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Hey guys can anyone explain to me how to get portraits from the pimping mini game. I trained each girl for a bit and each of them gained a level (from D to C).
Where do I get the portraits? Or is it automatic and I need higher level?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey everyone! First of all. Thank you all for this huge help with this awesome game. This thread kept me from jumping out of the window numerous times ("Serenity now!!")

Now, the reason Im here. :)

About pimping out the girls. Is it actual in game pimping (in taverns etc...) or is is just reffering to the minigame? Im asking this because i didnt have any offers no matter where I go or do. Have to ask this because I really want to know so I wont be hitting my head against the wall if I made a mistake somewhere. Girls are all have their S rank and I do have all the portraits.

Second thing is the brothel in Greenfield lands. Again, I cant build anything anymore so there must be something Im not doing right, or did not yet do so if anyone here knows what that might be I would be very gratefull if you could share it.

Thank you once again guys and girls for being so helpfull.

PS. sorry I made this post so long. :)

Regards Everyone!
mini-game. You do not go out on the street, peddling your girls. Though you can do the mini-game in places other than the Madam's brothel. As your girls "gain levels" in prostituting, you get points. For 80 points (as long as you have bought the house and fixed it up and have a staff), you can train them at home. You can also train them in Gabrielle's bar/strip joint/brothel when you have done that quest. To buy this ability, and others, when you start the mini-game, you have options to train the girl, check out her stats or leave the game. you ALSO have, in the lower left corner, the option to shop. It is in the shop that you can purchase the bonuses that come with the mini-game. If you get Farah to full S level as a hooker, you will have 100 points to spend. I suggest you buy nothing until such time and then pick up the option discussed above. It is the most important option because it lets you move away from the Madam's brothel and keep training your girls. If you have Opala and Osira already working for you, as well, then just get 80 points from the 3 girls and buy the option.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys can anyone explain to me how to get portraits from the pimping mini game. I trained each girl for a bit and each of them gained a level (from D to C).
Where do I get the portraits? Or is it automatic and I need higher level?
After they gain so much in levels, they will start giving you pictures. I forget how much it requires, but it triggers itself. The one thing to look for is if any of them ever gives you a picture that she has already given you. If so, you are using LOQOII v 1.00. It has a bug. Make sure you have 1.01. Gabe fixed that and a few other problems. They will be giving you 5 pictures each. And the last one is a portrait of the NPC, herself.

A note: The fixed version of chapters 1 and 2 has two different titles. At Gabe's home page it is referred to as v. 1.01 and at the wiki it is called 2.01. I think they gave it that title to end any confusion between chapter 1's 1.01 and combined chapters 1 and 2's 1.01. As far as I know, 1.01 is the official version since that is what she calls it at her site and it is her program, but 2.01 is the same program.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are those two red boxes at Gabe's gay themed artwork then? Since you have to hit on him to get it?
I, personally, have not seen the pics, yet, so I have no idea, but I would imagine that they would be gay based themes.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone know why my character now won't stop going down even though my down arrow key is fine?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone know why my character now won't stop going down even though my down arrow key is fine?
try using your number pad. The only other thing I can think of (besides your keyboard having problems) is that your character is at the edge of a map... :cool:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, i think i just got a scene that's previously been unlisted...after finished episode 2, i went to the brothel to finish the monster pimp quest, after having done the pimp part twice, once each with farah and opala, at nazadina, and got a request from the madam to include farah in a special show...

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Interesting, i think i just got a scene that's previously been unlisted...after finished episode 2, i went to the brothel to finish the monster pimp quest, after having done the pimp part twice, once each with farah and opala, at nazadina, and got a request from the madam to include farah in a special show...
Is it a bucket of semen show? I think I know the scene you are talking about.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read that the blackeagle leader will appear in solheim (in the bottom left of the screen where the if you killed 20 elite bandits, but I can't find it.
And does someone know where the dark squirrel can be found?
bandit leader is on the bottom-left corner of the screen with portal crystall in Solheim.

dark squirell is in the middle cave of Nobanaga lair.

Vampir0

Reputation score

|X|X| |X|X|X|
| |X|X|X|X| |
| | |

That's legendarry monsters I've killed in Namaria. Can any1 tell me is this all of them for episode 2 or miss some?

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

|X|X| |X|X|X|
| |X|X|X|X| |
| | |

That's legendarry monsters I've killed in Namaria. Can any1 tell me is this all of them for episode 2 or miss some?
all legendaries can be found and killed in Ep2. see more here:

ninjadave2501

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else managed to complete the quest Chapter 01.01?
If so, I appear to be missing something...

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know what the switch # is in SGEdit to make those chests appear?

To anyone who hasn't gotten them yet and has SGEdit, go to the switch tab and click on the S button to take a snapshot, then activate the chests, save, click on the S button again and select Search for Changes.

This is how I learned how to activate the sprint function at the start of the game.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a common problem with RPG Maker games.
Just close the game after saving and restart your computer.

bobtail12

Reputation score

maybe a stupid question but could anyone upload a good save pls ?

b106228

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any1, please, where can i find working torrent to dload LoQO2-2?
I have only 150mb per day, and cant dload it from filesharing services...

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Strange Farah is now ranked B but I don't have any portraits. Is it normal?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

good way to beat the dark emporor is to have a mix of items like titanium, quartz, and platinum armors, with some nobunaga gear thrown in, as well as all quartz weapons, then he shouldnt be able to do more then a few hundred damage to you at a time...if that...with his magic, and next to none physically...

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi all.
i like playing this game. but i wanted to go ferther with episode 2. but my pc crached a while ago. so ive lost my saved game. i was playing till crach 2 months ago.. i was at the boot. but i had pritty high levels, with Milana, Layla and Gin' Yen.
now is my question if some1 can give me a save game. otherwise i need to start from the begin.
Greetings Freek

Status
Not open for further replies.