RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Any tips on fighting the Dark Emperor?
You mean after your group beats you up? Or are you actually talking about being possessed by him? Fighting the emperor himself, if your weapons aren't doing enough damage, you were given magic that hurts him. You now have a Light spell (and since he is an emperor of darkness......). If you are still stuck on defeating yourself, remember that your team has more than one target, even though only you are standing in front of them.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hi all.
i like playing this game. but i wanted to go ferther with episode 2. but my pc crached a while ago. so ive lost my saved game. i was playing till crach 2 months ago.. i was at the boot. but i had pritty high levels, with Milana, Layla and Gin' Yen.
now is my question if some1 can give me a save game. otherwise i need to start from the begin.
Greetings Freek
2 adds enough starting from the beginning of the game that starting over, while mildly time consuming, is not a bad thing. Of course, I couldn't send you a game with a set up like that anyway because I like playing with the babes, so Gin'Yen gets moved to the side early on. :cool:

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 adds enough starting from the beginning of the game that starting over, while mildly time consuming, is not a bad thing. Of course, I couldn't send you a game with a set up like that anyway because I like playing with the babes, so Gin'Yen gets moved to the side early on. :cool:
Lol i kinda understand why u play with the babes. but i didnt find the heal option in the babes. so thats why i play with Gin'Yen
but no worries than. i think i will start from start

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lol i kinda understand why u play with the babes. but i didnt find the heal option in the babes. so thats why i play with Gin'Yen
but no worries than. i think i will start from start
So you know, while I have one of my saved characters all the way to the end of 2, I also started a new character just to see how things go from beginning. That is how I found out that Mother Nature is findable even before you get the Monster Pimp quest. You can't recruit her when you first meet her, but you will know where she is when you get the quest.

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So you know, while I have one of my saved characters all the way to the end of 2, I also started a new character just to see how things go from beginning. That is how I found out that Mother Nature is findable even before you get the Monster Pimp quest. You can't recruit her when you first meet her, but you will know where she is when you get the quest.
i dont understand u with mother nature. and the quest u talk about :S

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mother Nature is one of the 6 female monsters you have to recruit for Madam Sonya in the quest "Monster Pimp". It can be found in the brothel in Grand Aideen.

Where I can find the Grand Portal?
Remember the building complex thing far north in Mount Dreadclaw? The portal can be found behind a hidden wall in there.

-----------

What is the definate stats completion-wise in this episode, anyway?

I haven't done a thorough run-through of everything, but I think I got most though I saw a few have more Tablets of History, for some reason. Anyone got a rather "complete" list of their stats? :p

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mother Nature is one of the 6 female monsters you have to recruit for Madam Sonya in the quest "Monster Pimp". It can be found in the brothel in Grand Aideen.
cool.. i think i will start over. but mother nature can join party, and also can do heal?
she sounds hot ;)

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cool.. i think i will start over. but mother nature can join party, and also can do heal?
she sounds hot ;)
No, she has nothing to do with your party or your combat encounters. You convince her, and 5 other monster females, to become whores in a quest.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You will run into some new monsters in the game..... and they won't attack you. Once you talk to the madam at the brothel in the capital, you will understand.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys,
4 missing CG pictures in western version make me think that there should be another secret scene. if anybody has idea about it?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I've been on this post and it sounds like people are talking about a lot of new stuff, is part 2 out yet? If so, where can I find the DL link?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are TWO Master Hen'Tai boxes int the tower of despair now. The old one with the three headed dogs and............. crap.... I forget what is in the new one. I thought the box had been moved, so I let it go when I found him in the new room. But now that I have found him AGAIN in his original room, well....

But in the second box, I did not find a picture from his illustration. It was, instead, one of the seeds. But I judged it too fast. There was a seed AND a picture. (as you can tell, I am typing this as it is happening.)

Ok, I went through the tower (three times. Each time I finished, I just went straight back in looking for new rooms). There are a NUMBER of new rooms and a lot of the new monsters are in the new rooms. There is one room that will drive you nuts unless you have the boots of invulnerability. There are two dragons in it (Both fire and, of course, water attacks are very effective against them), and a small hallway leading to a small room that has 2 boxes in it. The problem is that there are also traps in that little hallway that you can't get past... unless you have the boots (which the character I am playing at the moment does not have.. :cool:.. ). Just thought I would let you know about it if you haven't been in the tower since 2 was published.

There is also a room which intrigues me. It is like a backward shaped C with traps in the hallway and.. some of the newer monsters (I forget which). You start top left and circle around to bottom left to get to the stairs but there is a huge chunk of the map that is not visible and there is what looks like a little wooden window cover on the south central part of the wall. And that makes me think that there is another room within the room (kinda like the one room with the illustration in the big O part of the room and the two chests in the "bulls-eye" section of the room). The fact that there is nothing I can do with the window cover at this time tells me that this is something that will come out in 3. I could be wrong, but... something to think about.

Last edited:

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys,
4 missing CG pictures in western version make me think that there should be another secret scene. if anybody has idea about it?
In the western? I only have 2, but the Eastern has 4.

The easy way to figure out what particular monster it is if the scene is included in Episode 2, is to basically check the bestiary. If you check under Oniquenes and Giga Brutus, you will see that they subtly hint to sex, which I interpret as a hint of "Lose to these guys". If you find a third monster with that particular characteristic in the bestiary, then lose to it.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Been a while since I've been on this post and it sounds like people are talking about a lot of new stuff, is part 2 out yet? If so, where can I find the DL link?
2 came out on the 20th. And was modified to correct some problems on the 21st. :cool:. Go to Gabe's home page and pick up LOQOII parts 1 and 2 v. 1.01 (it is also given the title 2.01 at the wiki, but I think they did that so people don't confuse it with the version that only has part 1).

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

In the western? I only have 2, but the Eastern has 4.

The easy way to figure out what particular monster it is if the scene is included in Episode 2, is to basically check the bestiary. If you check under Oniquenes and Giga Brutus, you will see that they subtly hint to sex, which I interpret as a hint of "Lose to these guys". If you find a third monster with that particular characteristic in the bestiary, then lose to it.
Well... that is good information, but... the Giga scene is only in the Eastern version of the game. The Oniquenes are only in the Western version. Other monsters to lose to... well.. the big bad dragon guarding the sword Kai is after has a sequence that you want to save before because all will die, save a royal (I think it is Farah, but I have not actually seen it).

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loup Garou said:
Well... that is good information, but... the Giga scene is only in the Eastern version of the game. The Oniquenes are only in the Western version. Other monsters to lose to... well.. the big bad dragon guarding the sword Kai is after has a sequence that you want to save before because all will die, save a royal (I think it is Farah, but I have not actually seen it).
Yes, but here's the thing:

Western has 2 things missing. At least one of these are bound to be Opala (achievement), and another is bound to be story related. You can thus safely assume that, if you find a third bestiary mention of a monster having a sexual note, that it is valid only for the eastern version.
Edit:
Nevermind, I get what you said. I'm being tired and stupid. You are right, the 2 remaining on the eastern are scenes specific to that version, one of them being the Giga Brutus. We basically said the same thing, I just... well, wasn't thinking. >.<

As for Nabonaga, then yes, that is basically the same deal as the Episode 1 scenes. You lose the fight, Farah and Opala gets involved with the dragon, you get a new chance and respawn without there truly being a game over. :p

Does anyone have a Episode 3 ready EASTERN save, by the way?

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those who are wondering about the whole Gave boxes thing. Well, I just had to just to see what was in them. So I hit on him. Left and came back, but the first box was not there.... Only the sphynx nymph. So I did that scene. She eventually went away and when I went down to start the Farah scene, the first box has appeared. After her scene, when I walked far enough away that I could return to new scene, I got downstairs and there was the second box. I did not have to "hit" on Gabe again.

For those wondering, Illustration X MAY be interpreted as a gay pic. It is 3 horsesmen, all male. The one in the center is being fucked up the ass by the one behind him and giving a blow job to the one in front of him. Illustration XX is bisexual in nature. Two horsemen facing toward Opala, one behind the other. One behind, fucking one in front's ass as Opala gives the one in front a blowjob. Just for those curious but not ready to test their manlyness. :cool:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, but here's the thing:

Western has 2 things missing. At least one of these are bound to be Opala (achievement), and another is bound to be story related. You can thus safely assume that, if you find a third bestiary mention of a monster having a sexual note, that it is valid only for the eastern version.
Edit:
Nevermind, I get what you said. I'm being tired and stupid. You are right, the 2 remaining on the eastern are scenes specific to that version, one of them being the Giga Brutus. We basically said the same thing, I just... well, wasn't thinking. >.<

As for Nabonaga, then yes, that is basically the same deal as the Episode 1 scenes. You lose the fight, Farah and Opala gets involved with the dragon, you get a new chance and respawn without there truly being a game over. :p

Does anyone have a Episode 3 ready EASTERN save, by the way?
Don' worry about it. :cool: didn't bug me.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe it's just me, but if I were to do an animated movie based on this game, I would do everything in my power to cast Edie McClurg to do the voice for Nipha. Edie is the woman who played Grace, the principle's secretary, in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I think her voice would go wonderfully with Nipha... doncha know. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.