What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullzeroalchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

I have a question here, on the scene with Osira on the blacksmith, does the options given take any future consequence? or give any extra relationship or something?

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a question here, on the scene with Osira on the blacksmith, does the options given take any future consequence? or give any extra relationship or something?
I don't think they do anything but change the actual CG you get. And it seems this is permanent even in the gallery you can't view the CG's you might have gotten if you took the other option. Similar to how the characters dick size stays the same it was when the event happened.

Fullzeroalchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think they do anything but change the actual CG you get. And it seems this is permanent even in the gallery you can't view the CG's you might have gotten if you took the other option. Similar to how the characters dick size stays the same it was when the event happened.
Ohh ok then, now i get it, so i will see what are the best ones to take then :)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You don't need the Madam's brothel in the capital to begin training the royals. In a brand new game, I am heading toward the temple of the sun, I have done all of the gabrielle lead in meetings, once I got past the gate into the southern desert, I went straight to gabrelle's place and was able to begin training Farah there. I thought you needed to buy the skill to train elsewhere (like.. at home) to train anywhere but at the Madam's place. But I guess I was wrong.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get the scene with osira and the blacksmith? i haven't seemed to unlock this, is it relationship based, or is there some other trigger?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nevermind, i found it, i need plus 5, which i wont be able to get until the next episode...

Fullzeroalchemist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nevermind, i found it, i need plus 5, which i wont be able to get until the next episode...
Ehh? till the other episode? why? i didnt had any relation point from episode 1, since i let the guards catch me to get the milana+opala scene, so i got the -1 with osira, i didnt had any positive relation i think, till episode 2 and just got all the +5 and got the scene

Dinako

Reputation score

Does anybody have a complete save?:confused:

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I have two questions.

First, I have one crystal left to activate in the palace. It is the first one on the bottom right row in the southern screen. Does anybody know what it is? The one on the other side of Nazadina from Totville.

Second, I am trying to fight Nabonaga to get the scene, but every time I go there my character says it is best to leave him alone and won't go any further. How do I start the battle?
Edit 2: I fought him after completing Episode II. The whole battle though I was like 'Stop using spells! They aren't working and I wanna die!'

Edit: Oh! And also, I commissioned the three golden statues, but I couldn't find them on my lands. What gives? Do they go in a building I can't get til next episode?

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I guess I am the only one with this problem, but after an amount of play, my game will lock up with a Script "Scene_Title" line 27 Argument error occurred dump format error (0xf). I have downloaded and restarted multiple times, and have actually made it to the end with two saves from ep 1, but it keeps happening. I start a new folder and restart, but it is frustrating. Any ideas? PS - I tried the non-Rapidshare DL link and it is gone now - any other links to DL?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, I have two questions.

First, I have one crystal left to activate in the palace. It is the first one on the bottom right row in the southern screen. Does anybody know what it is? The one on the other side of Nazadina from Totville.

Second, I am trying to fight Nabonaga to get the scene, but every time I go there my character says it is best to leave him alone and won't go any further. How do I start the battle?

Edit: Oh! And also, I commissioned the three golden statues, but I couldn't find them on my lands. What gives? Do they go in a building I can't get til next episode?
Everyone is missing the title for the gate you are talking about. Either Gabe just had an extra gate to nothing or... most probably... it is one which will open in the 3rd part. I am betting on it being a gate to either Altum's lair or straight into lord kross's place (he has a whole second floor no one has seen...)

Statues, I don't have mine either, but then I also have a things in my backpack titled "Not Used."

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the western? I only have 2, but the Eastern has 4.
I have all eastern CG opened, but in western version there are 4 panels missed between the blacksmith scene with Osira and zombie scene with Velvetta. So I suppose that upcoming scene with Opala from Ep3 would be on new added pages and what is missing now is a secret scene not related to main story.
Probably we should ask Gabe to give us a hint where to look.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he statues are at your manor when you walk in...along the long first road...

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Possible missing CG pics could be the manhood size differences (there's 3 sizes based on the growth items taken or not) with Farah's Inn Scene.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he statues are at your manor when you walk in...along the long first road...
Yeah, just noticed them. I always teleport in and out of my manor, so I never saw them. I decided to walk out so I could go get the trading card from Gordo Farm and saw them. I'm guessing you can do each woman twoce, one for each side of the road.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Possible missing CG pics could be the manhood size differences (there's 3 sizes based on the growth items taken or not) with Farah's Inn Scene.
nope. different sizes change CG images and text of the scenes, but do not add new pictures. as I've said there are no missing scenes in eastern edition, but it is also "size sensetive".

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loup Garou said:
You don't need the Madam's brothel in the capital to begin training the royals. In a brand new game, I am heading toward the temple of the sun, I have done all of the gabrielle lead in meetings, once I got past the gate into the southern desert, I went straight to gabrelle's place and was able to begin training Farah there. I thought you needed to buy the skill to train elsewhere (like.. at home) to train anywhere but at the Madam's place. But I guess I was wrong
Nah, that purchase specifically state that it is from Greenfield Lands (which is the most convenient considering you will spend a lot of time there in the future plus the close proximity to a bed for fatigue clearing. :p

I have all eastern CG opened, but in western version there are 4 panels missed between the blacksmith scene with Osira and zombie scene with Velvetta. So I suppose that upcoming scene with Opala from Ep3 would be on new added pages and what is missing now is a secret scene not related to main story.
Probably we should ask Gabe to give us a hint where to look.
The 4 scenes are likely:

Opala scene (from achievement)
Story scene (anyone's guess at this point)
Oniquenes
Nabonaga (if this is western only)

I imagine that each area has 2x unique scenes to that version, which explains why both regions see what they see in the missing scenes list.

Could you upload your Eastern save? :p

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 4 scenes are likely:

Opala scene (from achievement)
Story scene (anyone's guess at this point)
Oniquenes
Nabonaga (if this is western only)

I imagine that each area has 2x unique scenes to that version, which explains why both regions see what they see in the missing scenes list.
please, read what I wrote before. there are no missing CG in eastern version!
and I have both Oniequine and Nabonaga scenes in western version. and I guess that any storyline scene should exist in both versions. so I believe there is a secret scene behind unless this is just a bad programming of art gallery.
Could you upload your Eastern save? :p
I can upload my final save if you are happy with Layla and Gin'Yen in party (for grinding purposes) and lost drinking game with Osira (because I was not too fast nor too smart and was too lazy to replay lol) For the same reason I've also missed red boxes in Gabe's house. I think I am missing several paintings and some Hentai boxes. But the rest seem ok. so the link below

Last edited:

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can upload my final save if you are happy with Layla and Gin'Yen in party (for grinding purposes) and lost drinking game with Osira (because I was not too fast nor too smart and was too lazy to replay lol) For the same reason I've also missed red boxes in Gabe's house.
That would be great. My western save uses Layla and Gin'Yen as well, mostly because Gin'Yen is a great healer and Layla is a god damn damage beast (record is 30k+ crits with fury+rage+power when using Piercing Lightning on targets without lightning weakness. I pity the legendaries that will be weak against lightning. :p) at around level 38.

Please upload, if you could. :p

Last edited:

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, just noticed them. I always teleport in and out of my manor, so I never saw them. I decided to walk out so I could go get the trading card from Gordo Farm and saw them. I'm guessing you can do each woman twoce, one for each side of the road.
Accually you can get up to 4 statues of each lady. 2 are being set by the road to your mansion and 2 are placed in your gallery room.

Status
Not open for further replies.