What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickblames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Does anybody know what the switch # is in SGEdit to make the Gabe chests appear?

To anyone who hasn't gotten them yet and has SGEdit, save your game and open it, go to the switch tab and click on the S button to take a snapshot, then activate the chests, save again, click on the S button again and select Search for Changes. It'll show you which switch activates the chests.
Can someone PLEASE find this out? I really don't want to play through the game again but the obsessive completionist in me will go nuts if I don't have everything!

Reputation score

Can someone PLEASE find this out? I really don't want to play through the game again but the obsessive completionist in me will go nuts if I don't have everything!
Can someone please find the switch for pimping osira too, i can't pimp her and i don't want to start all over again.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats my 1st time to talk in this amazing forum
i have a question im stuck im in Chapter 05-03 its says i have to go and fight the emperor in castle conquest but when i go kai (the hero) says
(What the hell am i thinking?
i can't face a powerful foe like emperor bastorahl on my own)
what iam missing ?? plzz help
Have you done Frontier Aqueduct yet? Cause I think you get both quests at the same time, but the Aqueduct has to be done first.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I worked up the 80PP to buy 'Full Access', where on my property do I go to train them? There are no new buildings, and I didn't see any new rooms in old buildings. The sign outside also does not let me buy new buildings.

Edit: Nevermind. I wasn't expecting it to be the guild record keeper

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys need help plz im stuck im in Chapter 05-03 its says i have to go and fight the emperor in castle conquest but when i go there kai (the hero) says
(What the hell am i thinking?
i can't face a powerful foe like emperor bastorahl on my own)
and i have done frontier aqueduct and the human soldiers have come to secure it
what iam missing ?? plzz help
Do you have any party members other than Kai as your active fighting party? If not, you better get at least one more, otherwise you won't be able to progress.

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The easy way to figure out what particular monster it is if the scene is included in Episode 2, is to basically check the bestiary. If you check under Oniquenes and Giga Brutus, you will see that they subtly hint to sex, which I interpret as a hint of "Lose to these guys". If you find a third monster with that particular characteristic in the bestiary, then lose to it.
Following this logic I tried to lose combat with Fishmouth as it is said that they can impregnate human women. I tried to fight on Namarian shores and in the caverns under Serpente Lake, but didn't manage to trigger scene :(

By the way, does anybody know where Osira go if you release her in Nabonaga Lair?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i didnt got there but i heard its from your assest you got when you join guild of heros ??
Yes. It is your assistant. S/he is standing at the foot of your stairs to the second floor of the main house. Talk to him/her and s/he will give you 2 options -- work on training the royals or go over your accomplishments. A quick jump upstairs to a close bed and then right back down certainly cuts down on game time when you are training the girls.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Inside the caves at Lake Serene there is a spot in the northwestern section where you can access a new area and mine an ore deposit.

In the dungeon at Duchess Mamsion you can now access the 2 desks.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anybody else had a problem with Opala giving you multiple Portraits of Layla while training her? Its starting to get a bit obsessive. And each one counts in my collection as a different portrait. How screwed am I? And is it related to the fact that I have almost exclusively been training her on bulls?

Also, what is up with making you choose between portraits for some frames? What if I want to have both Layla and Latex hanging at the same time?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has anybody else had a problem with Opala giving you multiple Portraits of Layla while training her? Its starting to get a bit obsessive. And each one counts in my collection as a different portrait. How screwed am I? And is it related to the fact that I have almost exclusively been training her on bulls?

Also, what is up with making you choose between portraits for some frames? What if I want to have both Layla and Latex hanging at the same time?
you are using v 1.00. There is a 1.01 that fixed that. Go to Gabe's home page. Or go to the wiki, but there it is called v 2.01 (don't ask me why). Once you start 1.01, the pictures you have stay the same, but she will give you the correct pictures over time.

Oh, and the choice... 15 portraits, 8 frames. Do the math. :cool: (oh, so you know, in the corrected version, you will get 5 pictures from each of the royals, the last one each gives you is a portrait of that particular royal)

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For those who have yet to find the Blackeagle leader (legend) or don't think he really exists....

That is the first panel of Solheim proper (not the empty area that leads in to town), SW corner. And for those who have not faced him yet, be prepared. He is a BITCH to kill.

HecEli20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone knows another rpg hentai game?

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you are using v 1.00. There is a 1.01 that fixed that. Go to Gabe's home page. Or go to the wiki, but there it is called v 2.01 (don't ask me why). Once you start 1.01, the pictures you have stay the same, but she will give you the correct pictures over time.

Oh, and the choice... 15 portraits, 8 frames. Do the math. :cool: (oh, so you know, in the corrected version, you will get 5 pictures from each of the royals, the last one each gives you is a portrait of that particular royal)
I am playing Episode 2, so I assume it is v2.01 I downloaded it through the wiki. I will keep going and see if I get the other portraits as well.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how can i defeat "Kai" in conquest castle?? i tried 3hrs one time and 4hr another time. shit:eek:

now i m trying to get more level for each player. :confused:

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can i defeat "Kai" in conquest castle?? i tried 3hrs one time and 4hr another time. shit:eek:

now i m trying to get more level for each player. :confused:
You can not defeat Kai directly. Switch the target to the Childhood Necklace by pressing down at the target screen.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

please, read what I wrote before. there are no missing CG in eastern version!
and I have both Oniequine and Nabonaga scenes in western version. and I guess that any storyline scene should exist in both versions. so I believe there is a secret scene behind unless this is just a bad programming of art gallery.

I can upload my final save if you are happy with Layla and Gin'Yen in party (for grinding purposes) and lost drinking game with Osira (because I was not too fast nor too smart and was too lazy to replay lol) For the same reason I've also missed red boxes in Gabe's house. I think I am missing several paintings and some Hentai boxes. But the rest seem ok. so the link below
When using this save when i checked replay scenes at the training only one popped up is this right or is something wrong? NVM the pictures aren't there but when i click on it, it plays

Last edited:

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who have yet to find the Blackeagle leader (legend) or don't think he really exists....
[/IMG]

That is the first panel of Solheim proper (not the empty area that leads in to town), SW corner. And for those who have not faced him yet, be prepared. He is a BITCH to kill.
If you have Layla... Grand Barrier + Grand Rage + Fury-on-Layla = Very fast kills of mostly anything in the game. This will work with Latex too, because her ability "Might" is basically a worse version of Barrier.

(Layla's Barrier grants Power, which is the upgraded version of Latex's Might, so a low-level Layla already has Grand Power without needing to be 50 like Latex has to. You only need level 30 for Layla's Grand Barrier, whereas Latex needs level 50 for Grand Power. Also, if you take into account that Layla is an insane damage dealer, you really ought to cast Fury on Layla so she's buffed with Rage and Fury (they stack) as well as Barrier.

When fighting Neverus Knights for Meteorite, Milana and Kai were pulling off 4.5-5k melee hits, and Gin'Yen did about 2-2.5k) buffed with only Grand Rage and Grand Barrier. Layla at this point did about 6000, but buffed with Fury and using Piercing Lightning, I could have her 1-shot the Neverus Knights with 16k hits and over 32k crits. Even her regular melee attacks are getting to the point where she can melee swipe Neverus Knights dead.

So the Legendary Monsters are somewhat quite the pushover currently, as were the Tower of Despair bosses. I do look forward to New Game+ and New Game++ though to fight the really hard monsters.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am playing Episode 2, so I assume it is v2.01 I downloaded it through the wiki. I will keep going and see if I get the other portraits as well.
when episode 2 was put out, the creator gave it the title 1.00. The next day, when she made the corrections, it became v. 1.01 Go to her home page. You will see two links titled as follows. The first one is at the place that wants you to get a paying account before you download, the second address is listed below. I had the same problem you have. The game I was playing during that period is still having problem, but, from what I hear you have to wait for the royals to bring up the subject. In a new game I started with the version I have, I have only gotten to Farah so far, but she gave me 5 DIFFERENT photos, including one I did not get before..... which is her picture. So I know the problem you have. And I am pretty sure I know what is causing it, and how to fix it. Go to the address below and download the game.

The Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I-II v. 1.01

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Barrier (ST = Single Target) and Grand Barrier (MT = Multiple Target) should boost your PDEF (Physical Defense), not raise your physical attack damage.

At least this is what it did in LoQO 1, and-or unless Layla's "Barrier or Grand Barrier" are unique and not ordinary Barrier or Grand Barrier spells-skills.

So, maybe this might be bug, that we need to report to Swegabe...

---------------------

in LoQO 1:

CLVLs 50+
+
Hero, Gath, Phelan, and Tirah doing their clvl 40 ultimate attacks
+
Grand Fury, Grand Might, Grand Evade, Grand Dodge, Grand Immunity, Grand Resist, Grand Barrier
=
PWNAGE :D

-----------------------

1A. Barrier = + PDEF
2A. Might = + PDmg
3A. Dodge = + "Miss"
4A. Resist = + MDEF

5A. Rage = + PDEF and + PDmg but - MDEF

1B. (I don't recall a more powerful form of Barrier spell)
2B. Fury = + + PDmg
3B. Evade = + + "Miss"
4B. Immunity = + + MDEF

1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 2B, 3B, and 4B are all stackable, you can use them all at same time

Rage = Might, Barrier, and - MDEF

I'm not sure if Rage is stackable with Might or Barrier or Resist, but I'd say not

Grand = MT
(No Grand) = ST

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After I completed Escaped Cons Quest the section from the castle's dungeon to the tavern gets sealed off and a new section opens up. There you will find 2 new monsters and a number of chests. Has anyone found that if you kill a certain number of these monsters it will spawn a new one?

Was also wondering how many gold statutes you can buy with your 10 gold lumps and if there is any significance to purchasing multiple statutes of each girl? (Will try going back later today and see if a second set can by purchased.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.