What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Was also wondering how many gold statutes you can buy with your 10 gold lumps and if there is any significance to purchasing multiple statutes of each girl? (Will try going back later today and see if a second set can by purchased.)
You can buy 4 of each Girl. Two of each line the walkway on the first screen of your property, the other two of each go into your painting gallery.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, who wants to start making bets as to where the Hero of Egypt will appear? My three guesses are:

a) Top of the Tower of Despair
b) Final enemy in the area...once we get it
c) Behind the sealed door in the Crystal Palace

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I mentioned a little room in the Tower of Despair -- the hallway leading in having traps you can't get past till you have the boots. Well. I got the boots, went to the tower, ran around till I found the room and, so you know, the boxes contain (to the left) Ceremonial belt and (to the right) 3XPure minerals.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My bet is that the soul used to create Kai was Hero's of Egypt. Or something like that.
A few speculations for episode III:
-Ultima's will appear in places where we can find various madmen (like the guy fishing in Breeze Woods) and they will drop trading cards.
-Each women with relationship meter will have a scene (maybe even two for example Latex will have a scene with Kai and with Farah)
- Gabrielle storyline will continue, perhaps after collecting all the trading cards and gaining enough relationship with her Kai will kick Gnoll's ass and take over the shop, thus earning a scene with Gabrielle and becoming her boss.
-Legendary maps point out to Blade of Ahrodo of the Legendary Blade achivement.
-Last story mode boss will be Altum
-The legendary warrior Kross and his sister mention is connected to No more heroes achiev. He will possibly be only beatable on new game++.
-Consequences achiev is connected to leaving velvetta to zombies (doesn't matter if you had the scene or not). She will return with an army of zombies.
-In post story content there will be some locations only reachable by boat, most propably one of this will be Festival Island.
Feel free to comment those and speculate some more.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My bet is that the soul used to create Kai was Hero's of Egypt. Or something like that.
A few speculations for episode III:
-Ultima's will appear in places where we can find various madmen (like the guy fishing in Breeze Woods) and they will drop trading cards.
-Each women with relationship meter will have a scene (maybe even two for example Latex will have a scene with Kai and with Farah)
- Gabrielle storyline will continue, perhaps after collecting all the trading cards and gaining enough relationship with her Kai will kick Gnoll's ass and take over the shop, thus earning a scene with Gabrielle and becoming her boss.
-Legendary maps point out to Blade of Ahrodo of the Legendary Blade achivement.
-Last story mode boss will be Altum
-The legendary warrior Kross and his sister mention is connected to No more heroes achiev. He will possibly be only beatable on new game++.
-Consequences achiev is connected to leaving velvetta to zombies (doesn't matter if you had the scene or not). She will return with an army of zombies.
-In post story content there will be some locations only reachable by boat, most propably one of this will be Festival Island.
Feel free to comment those and speculate some more.
Speculate.... I have a feeling that General Whatshisname is not going to be in the Royal palace. He is probably in the Pharaoh's tomb, trying to get the pharaoh's power just as Osira was attempting. His welcome to Osira will NOT be all warm and fuzzy since he thought she was dead, allowing him to become the ultimate power in Egypt. And I think that will be a good slap in the face for Osira about how followers gained by power are not nearly as faithful as followers gained by friendship (Osira and Kai's earlier discussion about the same subject will, I'm sure, resurface).

Those islands reachable by boat most probably have a kraken or something along the way as that imposing shadow after Kai kills the little sea monster suggests.

As to Kai and the Hero, I think your soul theory is a little difficult since, as Farah put it, "You two are almost the same age", and she is still mid 40's. Kai and Milana's history suggests he is not a new born baby. I think it is more likely that they are brothers.

I like your idea of Kai kicking Gnoll's ass and taking over the shop.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One more that came to my mind Kodoh of neverus tribe (the lizardman) will be a quest giver.

DoggetFan91

Reputation score

Okay, So is there anyway to start a new game + to get the eastern scenes? And are the two final scenes going to be in episode III or are they in the game?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone tried getting as bad-negative character relationships as you can? I've noticed some text-dialogue changes due to having done so (-2 Opala and -1 Milana causes Kai to be rude towards Opala with Milana admonishing him during the Town Square Arrest or Resist event-scene). This might grant some sex scenes, either by getting low relationships or by getting one character a low relationship and another a high relationship.

then there's what does the Good, Evil, and "Neutral" Standings do too, does this apply to "3 endings" (LoQO 1 had 3 endings) and the 3 animations, or not?

also, there's the 3 animations as well, and I not sure we can say for certain what applies to them as well, like 3 endings (LoQO 1 had 3 endings), it may or may not be related to 3 possible endings.

also, there's some decisions which seem to effect your relationship towards Kross* (I haven't played out Episode 2 still, as I'm painstakingly trying to make a walkthrough for the game, still in episode 1, lol), so for those who know episode 2, is this a possibility? (I know about Osira, siding with Osira. I'm asking about Lord Kross). Could this game possibly have a "point system" that is added up for something (like how in FF6 JP ~ FF3 US had with the Emperor for you old school gamers hehe).

1. Paying Taxes at beginning of game produces a favorable towards Kai+Kross Text-Dialogue change during the Arrest or REsist scene in Town Square in Castle Resteed
2. surrendering may also have an impact
3. getting seen or not by the guard on your escape from Lord Kross' Mansion's (the game calls it this, not a castle nor a palace nor whatever else, lol) dungeon.

-------

do you think there will be any more party-team -joinable characters ???

in LoQO 1, there was Sephira, the Ice (female) Mage.

in Episode 2, do you get any more content involving Neena (Lord Kross' lavender haired sister) ??? could she possibly be a team member, maybe the "sephira ice mage" for LoQO 2

Also... I miss there not being an axe user in LoQO 2 like there was with Tirah in LoQO 1, I know maybe Latex' club might be axe-wielding Tirah, but I still miss an axe user, lol. A club is just not the same as an axe!

nvm, see below... lol

-----------------

LoQO 1 = LoQO 2

Hero ("Jake") = Hero ("Kai")
Gath = Milana
Phelan = Layla
Tirah = Latex
Dargon = Zhu'Yen
Lucia = Gin'Yen
Sephira = Illiona
Murdock = Murdock
Opala = Opala
Farah = Farah
Osira = Osira

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone worked out what are the best combinations in the sex mini-game?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has anyone worked out what are the best combinations in the sex mini-game?
Mostly, gangbang is a great way to get stats up fast. I think it raises anal, oral, cumshot, and sex. When you max out those lines, you just need hand jobs, foot fucks and titty fucks. I got good points all over, but some say that Farah is best with horses, Opala is best with animals in general, and Osira is best with monsters. But, for me, a fuck is a fuck. Maybe I am just really really patient. I dunno.

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unlikely, since Milana and the Slave Trader boss both remember him from his childhood, and the Hero of Egypt was about his age, if not a bit older.

That said... I had a gutfeeling that Altum was the corrupted version of the Hero. :p

What is the max collection stats as per Episode 2, by the way? Does anyone have a clue so far, or is it still highly uncertain?

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its possible that the legendary warrior might be jake, the first main character, himself...i also think that you will have to fight him, as the achievements sort of point this out to me...

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah Altum was also in the first game. Unless time travel is involved but than my theory is as good as any.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know exactly what triggers the "throw it off the cliff and fight Altum" scene? I did a quick runthrough from scratch (still fighting lockups on earlier saves, so did it from scratch, with a 5M gold start up fund) and after the Nabonaga scene and offing Rughart I go to Sanctus and can't get in. What am I missing? Is there a quest I need to finish to continue the main story?

Hoboy

Reputation score

PS - already past this part in other saves, but this run through is - like said - a quickie and would like to know what the trigger is...thanks...

Hoboy

Reputation score

And....nevermind. Forget to get drunk in Solheim before heading for Sanctus (and the first Osira scene)

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Illustrations: (Lacking the x2 from Gabe's House)
Illustrations: 82/90
Hen'Tai: 14/20
Painting: 15/17
Art Chest: 12/20
Portrait: 15/15
Lost Illustration: 10/20
Trading Cards: 19/36
Special Gallery: 5/9

Monsters:
Legendary: 18/50
Ultima: 0/10
Ancient Pages: 49/70

Misc:
Game Progress: 32%
Quests: 49/50
Crystals: 19/20
Tablet of History: 30/45

---------------

Besides the two chests from Gabe's house, am I missing something? I mean, have someone else found more? ;/

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would guess Jake is not Kai since one of the achievements kind of suggests Jake is going to make a cameo appearance. All we know is that he disappeared as if the gods themselves willed it or something like that.

I think the last area will probably be Festival Island since that is Gabe's home she said. And you will probably be able to buy or rescue her an take her back there by boat. But will probably need to fight the real Sea Monster.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Seth is already been killed by Altum or something when we arrive in Episode 3. Altum would probably have figured that if he went there an waited you would eventually show up instead of having to chase you. So it will be sort of the surprise final battle probably in Pharoh's Tomb ironically just like first game.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Illustrations: (Lacking the x2 from Gabe's House)
Illustrations: 82/90
Hen'Tai: 14/20
Painting: 15/17
Art Chest: 12/20
Portrait: 15/15
Lost Illustration: 10/20
Trading Cards: 19/36
Special Gallery: 5/9

Monsters:
Legendary: 18/50
Ultima: 0/10
Ancient Pages: 49/70

Misc:
Game Progress: 32%
Quests: 49/50
Crystals: 19/20
Tablet of History: 30/45

---------------

Besides the two chests from Gabe's house, am I missing something? I mean, have someone else found more? ;/
That's a good question... Are the 2 chests in Gabe's house available in the western version and what triggers them? (Got everything possible... even upgraded the blacksmith twice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.