What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

That one was already answered. You have to hit on Gabe the horseman.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mostly, gangbang is a great way to get stats up fast. I think it raises anal, oral, cumshot, and sex. When you max out those lines, you just need hand jobs, foot fucks and titty fucks. I got good points all over, but some say that Farah is best with horses, Opala is best with animals in general, and Osira is best with monsters. But, for me, a fuck is a fuck. Maybe I am just really really patient. I dunno.
Thanks Loup Garou.

Redyr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, i've searched the entire map, every nook and craney possible and other then the Monk Temple north of Totevile, I havn't found any other hidden areas.

If anyone would like to try themselfs and find anything i'll be thankful and wonder how the hell I missed it. But i'm guessing there are no more hidden areas till the final episode.

Also to agree with AmariieMaerthos I think Jake will either turn up in the Crystal Palace or at the top of the Tower of Despiar.

Though I am of two thoughts regarding the 'No More Heros' achivment, it will either be Altum (Who lets face it, is undoubtedly the strongest foe and hardest fight we will ever have) or will be the No More Hero himself, the Crownless King, Travis Touchdown (Which could also lead to us getting the Wrong Game achivement as well)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's a good question... Are the 2 chests in Gabe's house available in the western version and what triggers them? (Got everything possible... even upgraded the blacksmith twice.)
The two chests are not part of the numbers. They are an added bonus. The only way to get them is to hit on Gabe when you have your first conversation with him. The drawings that are in there are illustration X and XX.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, i've searched the entire map, every nook and craney possible and other then the Monk Temple north of Totevile, I havn't found any other hidden areas.

If anyone would like to try themselfs and find anything i'll be thankful and wonder how the hell I missed it. But i'm guessing there are no more hidden areas till the final episode.

Also to agree with AmariieMaerthos I think Jake will either turn up in the Crystal Palace or at the top of the Tower of Despiar.

Though I am of two thoughts regarding the 'No More Heros' achivment, it will either be Altum (Who lets face it, is undoubtedly the strongest foe and hardest fight we will ever have) or will be the No More Hero himself, the Crownless King, Travis Touchdown (Which could also lead to us getting the Wrong Game achivement as well)
Oh, there are hidden areas all over. The cave entries that are blocked and will not be opened till the main story is finished, like the one in the cave you pass through at the very beginning, the one at the fare eastern end of the southern beach, the one just West of the fishing town, the one to the North of the thieves town, etc. etc. etc.

AmariieMaerthos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, there are hidden areas all over. The cave entries that are blocked and will not be opened till the main story is finished, like the one in the cave you pass through at the very beginning, the one at the fare eastern end of the southern beach, the one just West of the fishing town, the one to the North of the thieves town, etc. etc. etc.
I think he meant unmarked, hidden, world map areas like the Monk Temple.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think he meant unmarked, hidden, world map areas like the Monk Temple.
I know. I am just saying that there are a lot of map marks behind those stones. And we won't see it until the main plot is finished. After that, I am sure the map is gonna light up like 4th of July fireworks.

Sexybones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notises that the numbers dont match , i mean.
Illustrations: 82/90 - Legendary: 18/50 and beating a legendary gives you an illustration.
so either the total number of possible illustrations is held back or the number of legendary's is to high.Still seeing we still need 10 lost illustrations, 17 of gabriels trading card and 6 hen'tai boxes.Im starting to think that there a couple more area's we have to revisit and that that door in the crystal palace leads to a room with more blue crystals.

Fishsticker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notises that the numbers dont match , i mean.
Illustrations: 82/90 - Legendary: 18/50 and beating a legendary gives you an illustration.
so either the total number of possible illustrations is held back or the number of legendary's is to high.Still seeing we still need 10 lost illustrations, 17 of gabriels trading card and 6 hen'tai boxes.Im starting to think that there a couple more area's we have to revisit and that that door in the crystal palace leads to a room with more blue crystals.
i believe you won't be able to get everything through 1 playthrough

i mean we are near the end of the game in episode 2 - i would estimate 85% finished through the main storyline - and yet Collection shows us being 32% game completed

i think the other legendary monsters and ultimas will be available through game+ and game++

as for the crystal palace - i think that is where we will find that Anthro Sanctuary (where Gabe, Latex, and Nipha are from) which will have a side quest or two

to me, the big question is - will the storyline with the Tal Ravida woman abductions and Bastorhal's "breeding grounds" ever show up again because it seems like at this stage in the game, we should have had another quest involving it

i'm thinking either the storyline with Kodoh will involve that or Gabe simply got sidetracked with all the other stuff she added into loqo2

and the whole Shade at Ghost's Creek - i wonder if that storyline will be added upon

i was thinking Nazdina would have the Shade in the locked house but we now know inside is Gnoll's Shop and Gabrielle's current predicament

Dread~W~

Reputation score

Hey guys,

Given the response to Gabe's works I'd like to make an offer to those interested involving Madam Sonya's Palace and the quest known as Monster Pimp. As you may already know this is the quest to go out and seek 6 creatures of a female design and recruit them to the brothel to pleasure clients. I felt it was somewhat disheartening this didn't lead to Kai having his own turn with one (or more) and thus will address you guys since I'm going to guess Gabe's interests lay elsewhere.

Would you like to see some human on monster action with our lead protagonist? Perhaps the Nerianah can perch her thick hips on him or have the Seductress coil her body around his? Maybe Fire and Ice can get together and alternate their pleasure for Kai in a demon double dicking or the Aero Mistress will be able to whisk his love away? Maybe Mother Nature herself will enjoy his seed planting between her slick flowers.

I leave this open proposal to your hands. Should enough interest be shown I'll reply with perhaps the chance to take this to a voting poll. Bear in mind I do have on hand the original full sized versions of the images used in Gabe's works and have an artist primed to commissions so all you have to focus on is getting who you'd like to see heard.

Looking forward to your responses guys! Oh and one more thing: hopefully Bal'Rana and Za'Nina make a return in Episode III...I have something to show you all when the time arrives. Until then!

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Crystal (or should it be called the Sky Palace as it does look like clouds-sky through the windows, like it's floating up in the sky, anyways to me it does) Palace -> Ancient Sanctuary (the sealed door to it says so, lol. Also "Ancient Santuary" is one of the Achievements too)

as to whether the Anthro Santuary (LoQO 1) is the Ancient Sanctuary, I'm not sure. I have to say not... as then ... the Furries-Anthros (like Gabe, Latex, Nipha, and who ever else) are using it, warping all over the place... which wouldn't make much sense... are they the rulers of the worlds ??? :p lol

--------

quick questions:

is Gabe the horseman Farah's horse son? or does he just look like him?

and-or did it say that Gabe came from Egypt?

Also, Nipha is from Greece-Egypt (LoQO 1), how did she end up in Namaria with Gabe in Neverless Canyons ???

------

In LoQO 1, there was a portal in the swamp area (whatever it was called, one of the areas from the boat, I hadn't played LoQO 1 in a long time, lol), which led to the Anthro Sanctuary. LoQO 1 never had the Crystal Palace, as there were only 3 places (Egypt, Greece, and Wintero) travelable by-via the Crystals themselves (crystal transporter directly to other crystal transporter).

--------

I hadn't actually played out the New Game + yet in LoQO 1, but didn't he get time traveled or something, with the Lord of Time ??? For those who have played out LoQO 1, New Game +, doesn't it shed any light on what is going on and-or what had happened with the Hero of Egypt-"Jake" (LoQO 1) with in regard to this game, LoQO 2, or not ???

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wouldnt mind seeing mother nature do her thing, or the naga...dunno how fire and ice would, but the other two wouldnt be too bad...

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Crystal

quick questions:

is Gabe the horseman Farah's horse son? or does he just look like him?

and-or did it say that Gabe came from Egypt?

Also, Nipha is from Greece-Egypt (LoQO 1), how did she end up in Namaria with Gabe in Neverless Canyons ???

------

In LoQO 1, there was a portal in the swamp area (whatever it was called, one of the areas from the boat, I hadn't played LoQO 1 in a long time, lol), which led to the Anthro Sanctuary. LoQO 1 never had the Crystal Palace, as there were only 3 places (Egypt, Greece, and Wintero) travelable by-via the Crystals themselves (crystal transporter directly to other crystal transporter).

--------

I hadn't actually played out the New Game + yet in LoQO 1, but didn't he get time traveled or something, with the Lord of Time ??? For those who have played out LoQO 1, New Game +, doesn't it shed any light on what is going on and-or what had happened with the Hero of Egypt-"Jake" (LoQO 1) with in regard to this game, LoQO 2, or not ???
First, Gabe is not Farah's son. He reminds her of him in some aspects, but her boy is a quadruped.

I don't think Gabe is Egyptian.

Nipha coming over from 1 to 2 was not alone. Bal'Rana and Za'Nina are also in 2, but then they discussed moving somewhere like Namaria when they were standing on the back porch of the arena on Festival Island.

There are more than 3 crystals in LOQO I, but I think that the crystal hall and all its portals is mostly Gabe learning from her earlier game.

As to time traveling, well.. yes... sort of. When you start LOQO I game+ (and I am sure there will be a confrontation with him in II game+), you begin from the beginning of the original game, but you have everything you had before (levels, equipment, your helpful NPC's [with the exception of any royals working for you]). When you start to head to the capitol of Egypt, you run into the time lord. He is not happy. You are re-playing time. There is a confrontation with him at the end of the game.

Nerd Rage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i thought this might bear some mention since i didn't see it while i was skimming the whole thread...

but when you're farming the black eagle elites on the ship to get the legendary to spawn, i believe that only the black eagle's INSIDE the ship count, and not the one walking around on the deck of the ship.

i had farmed the crap out of them, counted to make sure i was up over 20, and no spawn...went back, did another run, no spawn, went back, slaughtered everything inside the ship twice...just to make sure...boom, spawned, pwned, fap fap fap

:)

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah yes, there is the pirate mom and daughter, I forgotten about them.

though, to me it seems like they traveled from egypt-greece to namaria by boat. And, we also got the account of Ghost's Creek's captain too, via his captain's log text when you open up the chest in the boat to get the key to fight shade.

so, Namaria, Greece, Egypt, Wintero, Solstein, and etc are all continents-islands on the same world, travel'able by conventional means.

--------

a quick question:

is the frozen continent in LoQO 2, the same as the frozen continent in LoQO 1 ???

as I've read about the dream in LoQO 2, with Cassandra, and she was in LoQO 1 with the frozen continent and king corrus ... and I believe (if my memory serves) that in LoQO 1, she too talks about time travel... either she herself or her father or whatever had time traveled, or that she had already met "you" (Hero of egypt-"jake") before you meet in LoQO 1's present time of game-play... meaning your (hero of egypt's) time traveling.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No Namaria isn't in the same world. Captains log from Ghost's Creek mentions shadow spike so they just got teleported between worlds. As for ice realms in both games they actually can be one and the same as in LOQO 1 you reach it by teleportation.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a new update at Gabe's hentaifoundry blog.

Basically, she wants to know if we'd like to get the updated achievement list asap (ep2 v1.02) or wait till ep3.

Oh, and there's going to be a version 1.02 out sometime later.

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

updated for episode 3, before episode 3?
shrugs...

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, thanks ravinous, I forgot that it did mention a light, hehe.

I was just wondering about the Frozen Continent, as in LoQO 1, we've got Cassandra and Corrus (and in LoQO 2, one of the legendaries is a Corrus Spawn, hehe).

Nerd Rage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

argh! i has completed the update! well, except for a few more trading cards, and maybe some of the illustrations from the shop in thebes...

guess i'm just farming snake skin and meteorites until everyone is upgraded to beast mode gear

oh, and fapping

maybe i should play through eastern version? so much grinding though...sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.