Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Did you buy the quest journal?

Driscoll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No ideas for why the game freezes? :(

Its thesame when I'm choosing a name or typing iin the cheat bit, it instantly freezes

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

So this might sound a little silly but...I've gone quite a bit into the game and I just now realized that my quest log hasnt registered the quest: chapter 01-02...it says its in Solheim. Can someone kindly let me know what this quest is? Ty
I don't have it either. Maybe for part 2 when it comes out?

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems that before going to the ocean, you have to complete the main quest missions on the continent. Has someone reached the Temple of the Sun and solved the puzzle? I don't understand what it means with "the path will open after circling the ocean and stepping at the edge of the world". The only hypothesis I find is going to Lake Serene (you have to circle the lake to find a cave) but I went here and the path in the temple wasn't opened.

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you buy the quest journal?
ya i got the quest journal, thats whats telling me im missing that quest. Just wanted to see if other people are missing it or whats up with it :(

notshyguy

Reputation score

It seems that before going to the ocean, you have to complete the main quest missions on the continent. Has someone reached the Temple of the Sun and solved the puzzle? I don't understand what it means with "the path will open after circling the ocean and stepping at the edge of the world". The only hypothesis I find is going to Lake Serene (you have to circle the lake to find a cave) but I went here and the path in the temple wasn't opened.
You're taking the riddle a bit too literally.

SPOILER (Highlight to show)
"the ocean" refers to the pool of water in the center of the room. Walk along the lines in the floor around the pool and you'll activate four floor panels when you step on them, and the door will open.
END SPOILER

bobthesaggit

Reputation score

ive basically beat the game with most of the stuff. made all the good decisions besides zombie girl so feel free to stare at boobs
now im working on a bad play through making bad relationships etc. unfortunately i dont think its going to have any affect on the game till episode 2. btw you guys HAVE to play through on the eastern version as well the cg art is to die for. the one i posted is the western version but personally i like the eastern better.
one more thing. for those who dont like running get cheat engine and enable its speed hack. very usefull. i also use savegameeditor. lvl 99 ftw

Last edited:

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance you could post a list of where you got the scenes Bob? Also you might be missing a scene. In the second half of the grey ruins(the place you go through to get to blackrock where farah is held) theres an offshoot path to the east that leads over some bridges and a fork. The northern fork has a house that has a scene in it if you keep exiting and re-entering. You meet horseman gabe. First time in is introductions. Second is a small convo. Third is a furry girl is there. Fourth i had to leave the screen with the house on it altogether and i got a scene with horseman and farah

Also where did you get the speed/editor stuff? this slow running is killing me.

Last edited:

Loonizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edinheimer, i have no clue where you mean this scene is supposed to be...

there is only 1 offshoot path in the ruins, that leads west and there is no house just a cellar..

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

edinheimer, i have no clue where you mean this scene is supposed to be...

there is only 1 offshoot path in the ruins, that leads west and there is no house just a cellar..
he is talking about the pass to the east after ruins thmselfs where the guy stands on the bridge in the beginning of the game.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance you could post a list of where you got the scenes Bob? Also you might be missing a scene. In the second half of the grey ruins(the place you go through to get to blackrock where farah is held) theres an offshoot path to the east that leads over some bridges and a fork. The northern fork has a house that has a scene in it if you keep exiting and re-entering. You meet horseman gabe. First time in is introductions. Second is a small convo. Third is a furry girl is there. Fourth i had to leave the screen with the house on it altogether and i got a scene with horseman and farah

Also where did you get the speed/editor stuff? this slow running is killing me.
from what I know there's a cheat, Gabe mentioned it in the blog, though the cheat prevents you to save. Anyway, the full game will have a speed button :)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is anybody else getting fatal errors? I've tried 3 times and keep getting dump errors and argument errors that close the game and one time made it so the game wouldn't relaunch. Had to redownload and start again. The furthest I've made it is to the slave outpost but I'm wondering if the version I am getting is a beta? The megaupload is the one I downloaded...

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone tell me how to get in to see the Queen in Shaarbera? I'm trying to get through the Southern Gate in the desert, but apparently I need to get travel documents from her before I can do so. She's always too busy to see me though. Thanks!

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could anyone tell me how to get in to see the Queen in Shaarbera? I'm trying to get through the Southern Gate in the desert, but apparently I need to get travel documents from her before I can do so. She's always too busy to see me though. Thanks!
Did you complete the main mission where you have to go to the Blackeagle fortress? there's a order you have to follow. blackeagle fortress->shabeeria->tel radira.

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did you complete the main mission where you have to go to the Blackeagle fortress? there's a order you have to follow. blackeagle fortress->shabeeria->tel radira.
I did, though I did go to Shabeera before I completed the Blackeagle Fortress.

When the game first asked me which of the three artifacts I wanted to get, I selected desert, but hit a brick wall with the Queen. So I backtracked to the Fortress, and completed that with no problems. But the Queen still will not see me.

Anyone know of any other requirements to being able to get into the throne room?

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So any impregnation? I only found mention in Farahs "bad dream".

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get a game break every-time i try o see the weapons of the gnome forger.
"script 'Blacksmith System' line 725: NoMethodError ocurred.
undifined method '<' for nill:NillClass"
No problems when i try to see the armors though...
Anyone else with the same problem? And is this fixable?

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ive basically beat the game with most of the stuff. made all the good decisions besides zombie girl so feel free to stare at boobs
now im working on a bad play through making bad relationships etc. unfortunately i dont think its going to have any affect on the game till episode 2. btw you guys HAVE to play through on the eastern version as well the cg art is to die for. the one i posted is the western version but personally i like the eastern better.
one more thing. for those who dont like running get cheat engine and enable its speed hack. very usefull. i also use savegameeditor. lvl 99 ftw
Where can I find the zombie girl scene?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I get a game break every-time i try o see the weapons of the gnome forger.
"script 'Blacksmith System' line 725: NoMethodError ocurred.
undifined method '<' for nill:NillClass"
No problems when i try to see the armors though...
Anyone else with the same problem? And is this fixable?
Gabe already knows about it.
Making armour is fine, only making weapons causes the crash.

bobthesaggit

Reputation score

Where can I find the zombie girl scene?
you get the zombie girl scene if you select the third option of stay and watch in the western version of the artifact of life quest. it does give you bad rep however but rep doesnt affect anything in this current version of the game so go for it because the scene in my opinion is one of the best besides some of the eastern secenes

Status
Not open for further replies.