What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sindocouger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Apparently when I tried to download them again, they exploded and finished in the middle of the night.

Kalledon

Reputation score

Quick question, I've killed 20x Blackeagle Bandits but I can't find the Legendary in Solheim. I've checked the whole town and don't see him anywhere. Do I need more the 20x Bandits or is the wiki mislablelled and it's not even Bandits?

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question, I've killed 20x Blackeagle Bandits but I can't find the Legendary in Solheim. I've checked the whole town and don't see him anywhere. Do I need more the 20x Bandits or is the wiki mislablelled and it's not even Bandits?
Isn't it saying: Elite BlackEagle Bandits. which are found on the ship on the other content.

Kalledon

Reputation score

Isn't it saying: Elite BlackEagle Bandits. which are found on the ship on the other content.
No, the wiki just says Bandits. Another error I noticed, it says you need 20x Dragonoids, but I got the spawn after only 15. I tried editing it to fix, but it wouldn't save for me so someone else might want to.

Kalledon

Reputation score

Another question, where can I find the Royal Crest and Ancient Bark that can be given to Layla and Ilonia as gifts? I've yet to see them in any stores.

mr.petete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another question, where can I find the Royal Crest and Ancient Bark that can be given to Layla and Ilonia as gifts? I've yet to see them in any stores.
Are you visit all stores??

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must ask, which style of art did you guys prefer, western or eastern?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've solved how Rare Monsters work!

They're at exact locations-monsters, but the game randomly chooses at which of these exact locations-monsters does it puts them into the random monsters or whether to leave them as the normal monsters.

Upon killing a Rare Monster, another one will pop up randomly at another rare monster's location-monster.

But, the placing of the Rare Monsters, only occurs when you leave an area. Simply going from one screen to another screen within the same area doesn't change the placement of the Rare Monsters.

-----------

So, if anyone wants to map the Rare Monster's locations, I can help, or you can do so on your own, finding the exact locations-monsters on your own of the Rare Monsters
First, do you know how to spawn a rare monster? It is kind of like a protecting spirit for the creatures of its type. If so many of them are killed (it varies between rares, but 20 is a fairly common number), the rare monster will spawn in his spot on the map.

The reason only so many are spawned and when you kill one another will appear is that only so many can be on the map at any time. If you kill enough regular monsters to spawn up a lot of the rare versions, it will only spawn (if I remember correctly) 5 of them. Then.. when one is killed and opens up a slot, it will spawn another that you have killed enough for.

If you want to know where to find the rares, the wiki has a fairly extensive list of the monsters (there may still be 1 or 2 not listed... it is still being edited). It also tells you how many creatures you need to kill and what specific members of a given breed qualify.

Oh, wait.. I got rare and legendary mixed up.... Rare is just a random spawning. When all creatures die, you leave the area and then come back, there is a random chance that one of the spawns is a rare. Nothing you can do but kill a lot of monsters. Periodically, one of them will be rare. It is like each time a creature is spawned, there is (this is a random guess based on no fact. I do not know the actual odds.) a 1 in 100 chance that the creature will be a rare.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, the wiki just says Bandits. Another error I noticed, it says you need 20x Dragonoids, but I got the spawn after only 15. I tried editing it to fix, but it wouldn't save for me so someone else might want to.
Have you contacted the creator? She might be able to fix it... :cool:

But just in case, I added a note to the bug page at the wiki.

Last edited:

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes...

Rare Monsters = (some are) unique equipment-forging dropped items = (after you get the scholar's item that does this) Bright-White-Light Glowing = are *NOT* on the "Beastiary" and "Collection" item pages

Legendary Monsters = Shadow-Dark Glowing = Drops (You Get) Illustrations = *ARE* on the "Beastiary" and Collection" item pages

I'm talking about the Rare Monsters, NOT the Legendary Monsters

----

I was a bit incorrect in my previous post, doh!

----

Swegabe herself said that killing normal monsters has nothing to do with the Rare monsters spawning.

but, you are right that there's only a set total amount of rares in the game at any one time.

-----

This is ~90% Correct in understanding how Rare Monster Spawning Works:

(I'll try to explain this via examples, to hopefully be more clear)

The Hills of Sanctus Area holds 3 screens of 1 sodwolf (the rare monster of firewolves) each (excluding the blocked off screen with the entrance to the fortress-wall-whatever and the enemy egyptian soldiers in the early game phase) locations (specific and always the same firewolf):

(1) 1 Screen East of Kai's Home: ~ the firewolf in the middle (of left to right) of the long screen.

(2) 2 screens East of Kai's home (it has the evil mushrooms and the chest up on the hill-ledge): the upper right firewolf (near the hill-ledge)

(3) 1 screen North of Zhu'Yin's home: one of those firewolves (I can't remember which)

other areas of the game have rare monster locations too.

let's say that the game can only have 20 rare monsters activated (at any one-same time),

but, there's far more rare monster locations then the (pretend) 20 rare monsters that the game can have activated (at any one-same time).

so the game has to randomly choose where to place those (pretend) 20 rare monsters, so some rare monster locations will not have a rare monster placed there.

however, each time you kill a rare monster, the game seems to re-randomly place the (pretend) 20 rare monsters,

so, (confirmed by me), you can go to the Hills of Sancus Area, have the game choosen #(1) to have a sodwolf there, but the #(2) and #(3) don't have a sodwolf placed at these locations. Kill the sodwolf at #(1), then go to #(2) and now (if luck of the random re-rolling works out) there is a sodwolf placed here. kill the sodwolf at #(2), then go to #(3) and now (if luck of the random re-rolling works out) there is a sod wolf placed here. kill the sodwolf at #(3), [P.S. try each screen location, as the order of where the sodwolves are placed consequatively can change up. if memory serves me, usually the first sodwolf is at #(3), then #(1), and lastly #(2)] but then you're done with this area, as sodwolves won't be placed again at these locations, until you go to another area, and kill some rare monster in this other area that you went to (you do NOT need to kill all of the rare monsters in an area to cause a re-rolling of rare monsters' placing, as each-every single rare monster you kill causes the re-rolling of rare monster locations).

Also, (confirmed by me), you can have more than 1 rare monster in an area at the same time, and the type of rare monster doesn't have any effect.

so, let's say (confirmed by me), in the Valethorn Area, you want a Toad Rider (rare monster of the contoads) for it's drop of the Tiger Pelt. But this area also another rare monster, the Rain Demon (rare monster of the bloodnectars), so you can skip the Rain Demon Monster (at the location of screen of the outside of the cave on the right side of the Valethorn Area), and instead go into the cave, and kill the Toad Rider inside. As, if you had killed the Rain Demon, then the Toad Rider inside (seemingly always) will disappear, as the game, re-rolls where it places the rare monsters.

This also happened to me in the Shores of Namaria Area (the ones next to Baltera Village - not the spot on the map next to the Tower of the Moon - ya they actually call this spot on the map, Shores of Namaria... grrr-confusion). I found 2 Tortose-Tordose (can't spell, rare monster of the fishmouths), 1 on one screen and one on another screen. I had thought that I could kill both, but when I killed 1 of them, when I went to the other screen, there was now no rare monster (tortose-tordose) there, but just the normal monster (fishmouth) instead. [P.S. there's ~ 1 or 2 more screens-locations of tortose-tordose, so there's like 3 or 4 tordose-tortose screens-locations in the Shores of Namaria Area - near Baltera Village Area]

---------

So,

farming Rare Monsters (for their drops) can be doable (though it is a bit slow), you just need to find the two best Areas (leat time to travel between them and most rare monsters of the ones that you want), and simply go back and forth between them, kill all (or X amount) the rare monsters you want in one area, then go to the other area, and kill all (or X amount) of the rare monsters there, then go back to the first area... repeat over and over...

----------

also, this came up as a worry for people:

you may never see a rare monster again (like for getting the special scenes with the Gigantos Lardo or the Onecines-purple horses)

this can never happen, you just need to go kill 1 (or 2 or 3 or etc) of another rare monster, until the rare monster you want to be spawned again, to be spawned again.

for example, the megabones-or-whatever-it-is-called (rare of the skeletal warriors, drops Mithril) currently only have 2 screens of their locations that are accessible, both are in Stone Valley Area, so... farming the Mithril... is a fkn pain in the arse (takes a long fkn time), as usually there's only 1 megabones, so you got to kill it, leave Stone Valley, go to some other Area, kill a single Rare Monster (or after however many Rare monsters, and-or where-what rare monsters, you're killing, there seems to be an order-structure to it in the causing of the megabone in Stone Valley Area to re-spawn there), which you can learn with some testing-saving-loading), then come back to Stone Valley and kill the Megabones again, leave... repeat over and over...

Last edited:

Krowiya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Legend of Queen Opala Great!
I download this game now. I hope this game great too.

mike20599

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to extract the contents of the game's .rgssad file? I tried with a decrypter, but it just kept crashing.

DaCowboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to extract the contents of the game's .rgssad file? I tried with a decrypter, but it just kept crashing.
RGSSAD - RGSS2A Decrypter works fine. If it crashes you should install Ruby and Ruby Gems for your OS.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if lilith is a new game+ only character or if that you can't get her after 2nd chapter?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She Seems to be permanently available, once you past the game progression point of when she is activated (put at your home in the closet with her event dialogue upon entering your home). Also, she seems to not be tied to another character, as in if you get her you can't get the other character (Warlock or Hunter-Huntress). She seems to be be matched up with Milana, but neither prevents getting the other as well. The Warlock and Hunter-Huntress seem to be paired up together, you can get only one or the other.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wtf.... I'm on chapter 4-3 and I can't get her... does it have to be at night or something... Or do I need to update my version? I could've swear I have 1.02... Maybe I only have 1.01?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could very well be wrong, maybe she is indeed a "missable" (in that you have to get her before the certain chapter - game progress).

though, it might be likely too that you don't have the updated game... meh.

P.S.

you are going to Kai's home (NOT the greenfield place), right? (you know it's working as you get some automatic text dialogue upon entering your home, with finding her upstairs in the closet thing.

P.S.S.

you don't actually get her yet at Kai's Home, you then have to go to rockgard village, where you finally actually get her there. maybe this is pertinent to you and your game, lol. As maybe you already done the Kai's Home stuff, and just need to now go to Rockgard Village to get her!

Last edited:

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get Lilith, you gotta go to your original home at night, then go to where you saved Farah(She is standing somewhere close to the tavern...forget where though)

This can be done at the same time that you can get the old healer if you denied him in the beginning.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get Lilith, you gotta go to your original home at night, then go to where you saved Farah(She is standing somewhere close to the tavern...forget where though)

This can be done at the same time that you can get the old healer if you denied him in the beginning.
At night. So can I just sleep at my house and then go back in? (Because this didn't work.) Do I need to go sleep else where?

(The above typed stuff sounded so awkward lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.