What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

can someone tell me the requirements to fight the legendary garbage breath/slimebag and also where it is, its the last one i need to fight to kill all legendaries
Sewage Gorgons in the Grand Aideen sewers. I forgot how much precisely though...
It spawns in the cave on Shipwreck Island.

Can you direct me where to find the An'Terra Emperor? That's the last one for me. Also, does he require An'Terra warriors (the brown-coated ones) or mages (the blue-coated ones) to be killed?

Samukynha

Reputation score

Sewage Gorgons in the Grand Aideen sewers. I forgot how much precisely though...
It spawns in the cave on Shipwreck Island.

Can you direct me where to find the An'Terra Emperor? That's the last one for me. Also, does he require An'Terra warriors (the brown-coated ones) or mages (the blue-coated ones) to be killed?
it is in thebes the area where you find the house to enter the cave that leads into the pharao's tomb and i've killed 25 of both just to be sure so i don't know which and how many but i think you need to kill both because the elemental dragon and bandit leader don't spawn if you kill only one type well at least the bandit leader did not spawn to be after i killed 20~25 bandit thugs but you probably need to kill 10~15 of each

Last edited:

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ 0nymous, ooops I mean Richterfaust

Emeralda is to be found at the Imperial City when the fellowship has to defeat Altum.

Has anybody finished the quest The Other Side ?

Last edited:

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@ 0nymous

Esmeralda is to be found at the Imperial City when the fellowship has to defeat Altum.

Has anybody finished the quest The Other Side ?
go to the festival island arena and talk to the old man the founder of the perverts league i think

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already talked to him, trying to find the island.

Went back to him after getting the mailbox quest. But he doesn't say much.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Was anyone able to get 100% of game completion?
I'm stuck at 98 and don't know what else to do... When i check the collections it says everything is done so i'm at a loss.

When i check the butler it says:
451 chests
76 ores
am i missing any?

Sangera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already talked to him, trying to find the island.

Went back to him after getting the mailbox quest. But he doesn't say much.
complete the mailbox quest, after that visit wolfgang and after that you can speak with the Senior or the Misstress to complete the League Questline after a very hard fight.

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, but that's the King or Queen quest. I'm looking for a way to finish The Other Side quest.

Spital2012

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was anyone able to get 100% of game completion?
I'm stuck at 98 and don't know what else to do... When i check the collections it says everything is done so i'm at a loss.

When i check the butler it says:
451 chests
76 ores
am i missing any?
you should post your save lol

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If it matters to anyone, there is another variable that tracks Golden Old Coins. I don't know how mine wound up out of sync with my inventory, other than the one time it went up. If you get stuck like I did, the value is 8 bytes from the hero's "Private Size", so you can find it pretty easily by searching for that while taking Mega Growth and Mega Shrink pills. Each of them changes the value by +/-20 (which is really +/-10), it starts at 1 (0) and tops out at 41 (20).

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OK, but that's the King or Queen quest. I'm looking for a way to finish The Other Side quest.
That one's kinda boring to be honest.

You just go back to Festival Island and talk to Senior Date El' Rape and he bitches to you about kicking him out, then the quest is finished. No reward and, on a first playthrough at least, it has absolutely no bearing on Wolfgang joining you. So all you really get at the end is one more quest in the bag.

And for anyone asking about Senior's exposition on the Land of Savages, it's an idea Gabe had that never made it in. You fight two Savages of the East in the Duchess Revenge quest, which shows you how extremely powerful they are and how hard the area would've been/willbe.

Also, has anyone figured out Festival Island and Divinity Isle beyond the former being part of the League quest and both containing collectables?

vasterb

Reputation score

Talk with Mistress in Gnoll Bar.

I missed 2 ancient pages. Where to find them?
Possible variants: An`Terra insect, Overwatcher, Snakemaster, Megabone, Cyclop bat

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, so, after meeting Gabrielle in Shaabera and activating the Trade Cards I went to Nazadina to Gnoll's Shop. It was locked, so I kept doing the story, got the expert lockpick and went back to Nazadina. I entered the Shop but I couldnt find Gabrielle. After completing the story I went back again and I still dont find her. What's with that? Am I missing something or I have to play in New Game +?

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hope people have been onto offbeatr to vote for swegabe's new game it needs a certain number of votes before we start putting money on it if you have already cool if not and you like this game please do i will leave the link hopefully it stays.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone can upload the game with all 3 episodes to mega?
;)

bassemand

Reputation score

Im currently on my way to assault the palace (the first "new" quest in ep 3) but after going through the pharaos tomb the game tells mei havent comepleted the quest "Gabrielles rise to fame".

Could anyone help me figure out where this quest starts?

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im currently on my way to assault the palace (the first "new" quest in ep 3) but after going through the pharaos tomb the game tells mei havent comepleted the quest "Gabrielles rise to fame".

Could anyone help me figure out where this quest starts?
You need to find her in tavern in Nazadina behind locked doors.

celo13

Reputation score

Can anyone tell where trading cards 99,100,101 are? just cant seem to find the mand its a bit annoying... even worse i found the chest wit illustration 52 can't open it but have the coins... hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppp please!!!

Rogdort

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

finally found the Duchess, after however many events and taking on the quest from the butler (fairly sure this requires the zombie rape option), she can be found back at your original home

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know where the location cursed gallion?
i've tried exploring namaria but still didn't find it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.