Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

yes, i do
include The Other Side quest and King or Queen Quest
Not sure what to tell you then. I stopped playing temporarily to check out other things soon after I started NG+.

restlez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone made a unified walkthrough for this game? I'd rather not sort through 100+ pages of forum for answers to gameplay questions.
I haven't found any so far not here nor anywhere.:confused:

SoothingRain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to trouble the thread. I don't have much time on my hands with my new job and was wondering if some one has a save file they could share that's completed the game just to view the scenes and illustrations. I do have my own save file but I had to start from the beginning and grinding takes a lot of time.

tyyuy654

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where the Minotaurs take Farah the when they kidnap her after she gives birth to a Minotaur calf?

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where the Minotaurs take Farah the when they kidnap her after she gives birth to a Minotaur calf?
Minotaur Cavern in the stone valley or whatever it's called, near Rockguard.

Also, another minor complaint I had with comparing the games was that everything was changed so much with those postgame cavern areas.

In Episode 2 I recall one was called Maze Cavern. Now, in the completed game, EVERY cavern is an An'Terra Lair or Breeding Ground, with the sole exception of the Minotaur Cavern which only exists for one of the bad endings anyway.

At least other things like the Void of Illusions and Tower of Despair were put in.

DatNigga

Reputation score

I've been trying to figure it out for an hour or two but I keep failing
Can someone explain to me how to install and play the first game? I know this isn't that related but I don't know where else to go
I feel dumb for not knowing how aswell

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been trying to figure it out for an hour or two but I keep failing
Can someone explain to me how to install and play the first game? I know this isn't that related but I don't know where else to go
I feel dumb for not knowing how aswell
Install RPGXP first and then run game.exe in folder Legend of Queen Opala II

DatNigga

Reputation score

Install RPGXP first and then run game.exe in folder Legend of Queen Opala II
I'm talking about the first game not the second one
I download RPG maker XP and the game but I only get a weird file called F00019.rar
It's an application file and when I click it,it brings up an installer but it installs nothing

Takabreaka

Reputation score

Im currently on my way to assault the palace (the first "new" quest in ep 3) but after going through the pharaos tomb the game tells mei havent comepleted the quest "Gabrielles rise to fame".

Could anyone help me figure out where this quest starts?
You need to find her in tavern in Nazadina behind locked doors.
I got the same message. So I went back to Nazadina, into Gnoll's Tavern.
Problem is, I never got any sidequest there. No yellow/golden exclamation point signalling for a quest. Instead, when I talk to Gabrielle, it just opens up the training menu for Farah, Opala, and Osira. Since Grand Aideen is still "recovering" and I don't have the option to train them at home in Greenfield yet.
Couldn't start the quest, did not find it in my quest log, and yet when I go back to Thebes, it no longer says anything about "Gabrielle's Rise to Fame" anymore.

Did I just lose my chance to do the quest somehow?

Gianny_Molinari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to know what I have to do to fight against Jake. I killed all Ultimas, but not even a shadow of him.

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If anyone wants to see all the stuff, animation, scenes, artwork etc. there is some guy who uploaded a 98% completed save file at the LOQOII Game Completion wiki page.

Last edited:

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry to bother you but I wanted to know what I have to do to fight against Jake. I killed all Ultimas, but not even a shadow of him.
I read on this very thread that you could fight him in an NG+, but I THINK the requirement is NG Ultra. Which are you in? I killed all the Ultimas as soon as my first playthrough and did just about everything there was to do in a first game but kill every single Legendary.

If anyone wants to see all the stuff, animation, scenes, artwork etc. there is some guy who uploaded a 98% completed save file at the LOQOII Game Completion wiki page.
Awesome. I might take him up on that at some point, but I'll likely try to at least check things out for myself for now when I have time.

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will still keep playing the game of course, because it's awsum with a lot of funny stuff in it and try to find things myself.

Gianny_Molinari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read on this very thread that you could fight him in an NG+, but I THINK the requirement is NG Ultra. Which are you in? I killed all the Ultimas as soon as my first playthrough and did just about everything there was to do in a first game but kill every single Legendary.
I killed all the Ultimas on NG Ultra. I don't know what i should do :(

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I posted something before about it needing to be in new game ultra, and I know that he is SUPPOSED to show up in the crystal temple after the ultimas are defeated. I am just now getting around to testing it. It should take me about half an hour to beat the ultimas, and then I'll hunt down jake, and let you know what I find.

I am now embarrised to have to ask, since I put a lot of information on this earlier, but....I'm on New game Ultra, beaten the game, and still can't recruit Wolfgang. Can ANYONE tell me what I'm missing? I've done all the quests through league of perverts (I helped Mistress TNA take over). What the hell am I doing wrong?

EDIT* Ok, so I beat all the ultimas and still no Jake where I was told he was supposed to show up. I'm still hunting for him though.

EDIT AGAIN* OK! He is in the crystal sanctum, but him appearing has nothing to do with the ultimas at all, but with the achievments. You need to have 80-85 % of all of the achievments, and he, Saphira, and Tira show up where the white thing with the blue ball is. AND!!!!! Spoiler for the dialogue. In a past post, I gave a theory for why Jake dissapeared. I am happy to say that, While I was incorrect about WHO he was chasing, I was correct that he was chasing someone tail.

Jake "On my last adventure, I met this beautiful Anthro named Melody. I have been looking everywhere to find her again. Last time I saw her was in a place just like this."
Kai "You mean you turned your back on Opala and Farah, after saving them from Osira?"

So apparently, Kai has a major hatred for Jake because of this, and they fight.

EDIT FINAL TIME* Ok, I said before that the fight was started because of a hatred of Kai for Jake, BUT!!!! Kai confronts Jake,calls him out for being an ass, and Jake says, I saved Egypt, what did you do?. Kai responds, its not a compatition, but I saved all of Namaria, Egypt, and Opala said I have a bigger DICK! Jake then gets pissed and attacks you.

Last edited:

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I posted something before about it needing to be in new game ultra, and I know that he is SUPPOSED to show up in the crystal temple after the ultimas are defeated. I am just now getting around to testing it. It should take me about half an hour to beat the ultimas, and then I'll hunt down jake, and let you know what I find.

I am now embarrised to have to ask, since I put a lot of information on this earlier, but....I'm on New game Ultra, beaten the game, and still can't recruit Wolfgang. Can ANYONE tell me what I'm missing? I've done all the quests through league of perverts (I helped Mistress TNA take over). What the hell am I doing wrong?

EDIT* Ok, so I beat all the ultimas and still no Jake where I was told he was supposed to show up. I'm still hunting for him though.

EDIT AGAIN* OK! He is in the crystal sanctum, but him appearing has nothing to do with the ultimas at all, but with the achievments. You need to have 80-85 % of all of the achievments, and he, Saphira, and Tira show up where the white thing with the blue ball is. AND!!!!! Spoiler for the dialogue. In a past post, I gave a theory for why Jake dissapeared. I am happy to say that, While I was incorrect about WHO he was chasing, I was correct that he was chasing someone tail.

Jake "On my last adventure, I met this beautiful Anthro named Melody. I have been looking everywhere to find her again. Last time I saw her was in a place just like this."
Kai "You mean you turned your back on Opala and Farah, after saving them from Osira?"

So apparently, Kai has a major hatred for Jake because of this, and they fight.

EDIT FINAL TIME* Ok, I said before that the fight was started because of a hatred of Kai for Jake, BUT!!!! Kai confronts Jake,calls him out for being an ass, and Jake says, I saved Egypt, what did you do?. Kai responds, its not a compatition, but I saved all of Namaria, Egypt, and Opala said I have a bigger DICK! Jake then gets pissed and attacks you.

That's completely different from what I thought based on some of the Ultima's dialogue, like the Mother of Namaria and Spirit Goddess referring to "The One". My assumption was that Jake rose to some level of godhood or something.

Also, that entire reason is both slightly annoying and very funny.

Slightly annoying because it honestly feels...okay, nevermind. Now that I think about it, it DOES kinda go hand in hand with my whole love of the stereotype of the selfish/self-serving hero character.

Funny because technically you do meet her in the first game in postgame content and when Jake flirts with her she talks about her man being a ten foot tall ripped stallion or something(whom you actually meet in the Haven along with Melody).

Do you get anything unique or special for beating Jake, or is it just the achievement?

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm not sure about this, but it really works for me...
after you finished his quest disband your party and then talk to him, he will agree for join with your party...

SoliceTK

Lurker
Reputation score

I used an Orb to restart my game in order to get some Eastern CG art. I start off near Kai's house like usual, but Milana isn't with Kai and the scene with them walking together does not play out. I'm able to walk into the house, rest, and tell Richter to leave, but I can't speak with Zhu Yen to progress the story. Does anyone know how to fix all of this?

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

If you finish the Dutchess Velvetta quest in Eastern mode and don't get the CG scene since it is Western only, is it possible to get it at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.