What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose2727

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

can someone tell me how to open the door puzzle thing in the moon temple and what to do after i defeat osiras minions in the sun temple?

joneleth

Reputation score

just go few screens away. I went to the east end of the route and then back and had a scene with Gabe.
I tried going to the end of the cliff on the same map north of the house, as well as to the end on the road before the climb to the house. I also tried going to other villages, changing day and night - the cat girl is still there.

Does the scene even appear on the manga-style version?

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If someone could post a relatively complete eastern version as well, we could all compare and put this to rest. If possible. I'll begin an Eastern version tomorrow and try to do as much as possible.

joneleth

Reputation score

can someone tell me how to open the door puzzle thing in the moon temple and what to do after i defeat osiras minions in the sun temple?
In the moon temple you have to make sure all braziers are lit with fire. I can't remember the exact sequence of the switches though (they are in the room on each side). The way I did it was to go and push one lever at a time - the ones closer to the door will be the last ones to get fire in them.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

you don't need squirell for second potion. you need:
grey mouse - Greystone ruins
shadow rabbit - dedclaw pass or echo forest
silver toad - azureus falls

Grey Mouse: that's the little fellow I was looking for.
Knew I'd seen it somewhere.

Many thanks

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can find Captain Durrow?? "Chapter 03-03"

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where, i can't find... screen link, port town tavern

brennan450

Reputation score

Some one said the pencil is east of Gabe's house. I cannot seem to find it. Anybody got a more specific answer?

Also In rockvillage there is that quest to steal the orb in the tavern. I can not seem to do this.

Does anyone know where to find the kids in the hide and seek quest?

Much Thanks.

Stroll

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some one said the pencil is east of Gabe's house. I cannot seem to find it. Anybody got a more specific answer?

Also In rockvillage there is that quest to steal the orb in the tavern. I can not seem to do this.

Does anyone know where to find the kids in the hide and seek quest?

Much Thanks.
I didn't have to find a pencil, just go back down the road, switch area, go back and nipha should be gone when you go back down.

Stand by it, wait until both mercs are looking away, then hit the action button

One is by the tree by the church, the other is by the clock (behind the bench), one is by the school, you can just see his hair over the pillar and i think the 4th is in one of the small alleys.

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does anybody know how to get ahold of basic or advanced minerals for forging? I haven't seen it in any stores, so I'm assuming it's a drop-only item. what enemies drop basic minerals and advanced minerals?

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So...anyone have a completed save file? I'm both eager to check and make sure I'm not missing anything, and eager to spoil myself with the good bits first. :D

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 Questions:

Anyone figure out the guaranteed way to get the druid? I cleared the Valethorn quest, am on on the good route (11/0 when it comes to choices) and she didn't join. The options I chose when I spoke to her were... I forgot the first one, but I'm pretty sure it was the option that's not "You're different from other elves" (or something like that) and my other choice was "A common elf name" (along those lines...)

When interacting with Nisha (the fur girl in Gabe's place) I noticed she reacts differently if you take a Mega Magical Growth before the scene where she feels you up. Anyone know if this will affect anything? (I haven't tried using a Mega Magical Shrink though for that)

Also, someone should really put up a list of painting and History Tablet locations...

Really loving the game though and am definitely wondering when we'll get to see Episode 2...

edinheimer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

strange. i talked with her when i entered valethorn, then again at the inn, did the quest, then she joined me when i talked with her again afterwards.
There were 2 sets of villagers that needed saving. did you get them both?

Last edited:

bobthesaggit

Reputation score

alright for the druid theres a glitch in recruiting her. you MUST go get the people who escaped first then the people corned by the monsters. speech options dont matter. i currently have a complete western version as well as an eastern version but without the legendaries killed and the red chests. this is my western version and this is my eastern version have fun cheaters :p

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

alright for the druid theres a glitch in recruiting her. you MUST go get the people who escaped first then the people corned by the monsters. speech options dont matter. i currently have a complete western version as well as an eastern version but without the legendaries killed and the red chests. this is my western version and this is my eastern version have fun cheaters :p

Strange cause I did find them in that order and she still didn't join me after saving Valethorn. It also still rains dunno if it should. Playing Western an was full good.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The order I saved them was east group first (the ones with monsters near them) then the north group (the 3 or so that are in a cave.) The post above mine though is making things confusing.. we really need someone to figure this out.

Before I download that save (playing eastern version), what do you mean by complete? I already cleared the game, and the only things I'm missing are some legendaries, a few red chests, I think a painting or two, and some Tablets of History (I have 16 of them) so technically if that save is complete in the sense that save editor wasn't used, then I wouldn't really be cheating by getting it...

Oh, and the other thing that ain't complete in my file is the fact that I missed my chances to give gifts...

Last edited:

2r1n

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anybody know how to get ahold of basic or advanced minerals for forging? I haven't seen it in any stores, so I'm assuming it's a drop-only item. what enemies drop basic minerals and advanced minerals?
basic mineral - zombies near rockyard village
advanced mineral - oniequines in echo forest

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Zombie girl... :( "You are indeed a well known person, but you can still do more to earn fame. I need to know yo cen be trusted." what the hell?

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Join the Guild of Heroes (need 10,000 gold) then she'll let you do the next mission.

Forgot to ask this other question: anyone know what the pics are in the CG gallery: the 2 before Opala's minotaur gangrape (eastern version)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.