What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

I am stuck on the golden edition of this game I need to find two shops I went threw ALL of namaria and can't find the two shops at all I am in post game by the way.
Could you give some more information? Which to shops, and for what task?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to finish the Clown Killer quest?

I've talked to everyone and inspected the blood near the clocktower. The guard near the clock tower says to talk to him once I"m closer to solving the case.

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That one is a bit glitchy.

First of all you have to talk to the guard standing next to the clock.

Then question all the people in that area and Dargon inside the Arena. And inspect the bloodstain.

Go back to the guard at the clock and talk to him.

If you question people before talking to the guard next to the clock it won't work.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i release the lost women of tel rivada from antirra lair ??
and about the blade formed from the shards do i need to use the orb to have it available in hermit cottage

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I understand right your supposed to be able to go back an recruit every character you missed in the post game except the old guy if he died right? I was able to get Laytex, and Iliona, but when I go talk to Lilith at rockguard village the main character says she just doesn't fit in with us. Perhaps it's because I did recruit Esmeralda. But I thought that was the point of the post game is you could get everyone. bleh

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I understand right your supposed to be able to go back an recruit every character you missed in the post game except the old guy if he died right? I was able to get Laytex, and Iliona, but when I go talk to Lilith at rockguard village the main character says she just doesn't fit in with us. Perhaps it's because I did recruit Esmeralda. But I thought that was the point of the post game is you could get everyone. bleh
i didn't mean that
if you go into antirra you will find women hanged at the walls who they missed from tel rivada
how can i release them ??

meowshk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I had to talk to Lilith twice at rockguard to recruit her, and I have everyone but the old dude and the NG+ character. You may need a bit of evil points to get her in your group but I don't know.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im having trouble getting the expert lockpick it says its behind the castle opalas land but it doesnt show me how to get to it and im stuck on chapter 3-3 says i need the sword of nobonaga but kai says dont disturb the dragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i release the lost women of tel rivada from antirra lair ??
and about the blade formed from the shards do i need to use the orb to have it available in hermit cottage
Go to the Guild of Heroes and talk to the receptionist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That one is a bit glitchy.

First of all you have to talk to the guard standing next to the clock.

Then question all the people in that area and Dargon inside the Arena. And inspect the bloodstain.

Go back to the guard at the clock and talk to him.

If you question people before talking to the guard next to the clock it won't work.
I think encountered a bug I've talked to everyone on the Island 3-4 times and I can't seem to progress.

Yoda1953

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to restart the quest and talk first to the guard next to the clock.

It works then with a whodunnit scene in the Arena office.

batatinhalol

Reputation score

K, found the quest about Tel Ravida's missing women.

But I still need help with these:
-What to do about Captain Durrow?
-Is it possible to free Gabrielle?
-Is it possible to marry all 3 egyptian women like in the first game?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do i get expert lockpick? and how do i get nobonagas sword? im stuck need assistance

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im surprised theres no talk of Opala 3. Considering its positive embrace west and even east artists its a little gem to make money.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im surprised theres no talk of Opala 3. Considering its positive embrace west and even east artists its a little gem to make money.
I haven't particularly looked into Opala III ever since playing II. Hell, I didn't even really play the Golden Edition of II all that much, just enough to check out the Festival Island arena and a couple of other endgame things. I'm just not that hype about it after the mixed feelings I got from Opala II, and there's probably others who feel the same(or even more negative about it). I haven't even looked at her HF page or blog lately. I guess I'll do it between now and tonight, mostly because it is kind of time to move on.

Iirc, Gabe said she wanted to add the Land of Savages to the game, which sadly didn't happen to my knowledge. Can you even rescue the Tel Ravida chicks in the GE?

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to restart the quest and talk first to the guard next to the clock.

It works then with a whodunnit scene in the Arena office.
How to restart the quest crown killer?
I accidentally got bug in this quest...

Niva

Reputation score

I am looking for my last Ancient Page. The LOQO Wiki says that the Neverus Guardhound page should be in the void of illusions in the Thebes area. I can´t find a way to reach this area. I found in Aideen and Resteed 2 crystals and found different areas.
My way was:
Baltera Village
|
Grand Aideen
| |
Odyssa Village Athrosa
|
Shaabera
|
Castle Resteed
| |
Valethorn Totville
|
Solheim
|
Tel Ravida
|
Rockgard Village
|
Lava Area

I tryed this in post-game without the orb of restoration. I hope someone could help me to find the last page.^^

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok im at bastorahls place now and im fighting kai since hes being controlled how long is the battle he stopped healing

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok im at bastorahls place now and im fighting kai since hes being controlled how long is the battle he stopped healing
Don't attack Kai - attack the pendant. It's a separate target you need to select, kind of like the facehugger-like things in Breath of Fire 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.