What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

So any 100% complete golden edition saves out yet? I think i'm reaching the limit of what quests I can do without restarting the game. And there is no way I find the game fun enough to play it over again twice lol.

But am curious about some of the locked stuff like animations.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Untitled.jpg not sure what i need to open what do i need and where do i get it

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

View attachment 16390 not sure what i need to open what do i need and where do i get it
I believe that is the door to the underground tunnel into the palace. It's automatically unlocked as you progress through the story.

Edit: I really don't wanna come off as an asshole but I just decided to check her blog out and this worries me:

So what I feared all along has come to happen, the Swedish goverement learned of my game and has now decided to cut all my funds which leaves me with absolutely no income until I get the crowdfundings for Legend of Queen Opala - Origin. This places me in a very difficult position as I am just like any other person, in need for money to food and rent...so now more than ever, please, from the bottom of my heard I desperately asks for your financial help. That is why I'm opening up three slots for a unique $2,000 "pledge" for my game. But since I need that money as soon as possible, it can't be added to my Offbeatr page and will be paid directly.

This $2,000 donation allows you to have your own original character be the main protagonist in your own exclusive copy of the game, along with getting all the other Offbeatr pledge rewards from $600 and below.
I'll update this blog entry as the slots are taken, mail me if you are interested and you'll be signed up in the orderly turn it takes for your mails to show up in my mailbox.
Again, I don't want to make myself out as an asshole for this...but someone could get a job if they're in that dire straights. She's been talking about this for a while now, about how if the third game was a success she would be able to make some form of living off of making the games, and if it bombed then she would go out and get a job to support herself. From the looks of it, it's already bombing.

I have zero experience in game development, even in RPGMaker, but from everything I've seen and heard about the second game, especially from Gabrielle herself, the second game was pretty expensive in the long run. I'm speaking from a general standpoint as I also know jack all about artists and their commission prices, though I know just enough to know that they set their own prices so the price can vary, even for artwork that some might say isn't worth the cost.

But I recall that she had to raise funds just to get some crappy looking Daily Fap pictures of Bellodana in the game(all of two I think, maybe three). And she had to pay for the scene CGs. I have no idea how LoQO Origins will be, how she plans to get the erotic content and the scenes, but from what I gather from this blog post she's asking for two grand at least and offering a custom protagonist in an exclusive copy of the game for the three donators? So what, you pay two grand you get a unique character sprite or something? That just sounds utterly fucking crazy if you ask me. Sure, there's the other pledge rewards, but those...let's see.

A digital portfolio of the artwork($75 for just CG scenes, $150 for scenes and optional artwork)

A special thank you clip from one of the voice actresses($50)

The ability to create an NPC(at least $400, more for optional stuff related)

Mature Farah battlepose, that's a good one, so basically just a different still image in combat($300)

Again, I realize I'm probably making myself out to be an asshole, especially over something that's FREE. But one of these bonuses is simply exclusive in game items...I had no idea things like this were gonna happen. To me, personally, it's almost like paying money on Xbox Live for a bonus weapon and armor pack, except in this case it's for an RPGMaker game with equipment that you can only identify through a bland item icon and a stat list. And that one's two hundred dollars.

I actually just looked at her OffBeatr page. She's gotten almost 38.5 grand from that. The asking price was thirty grand for this game, and even then, that quota was reached on the second of March. Here we are, the 25th, and she's asking for more. She mentions the Swedish government learning of her game and cutting off her funds, and I'd assume that means her income and not her OffBeatr donations, which will be funded a month from now.

Edit 2: Correction, I guess I skipped that ONE little part in my quote above. She's definitely getting her OffBeatr donations a single month from now according to the page for her project and herself as well. While I also have no clue how the economy in Sweden is right now, among others things I know nothing about in this situation, beyond what she's said herself about their government, opening up THREE slots for donations of two grand apiece sounds like too much. Over here in the U.S., while I'm not that well off financially, I could scrape by a single month with less than a third of that. Even if her intentions are to use it for getting by longer than that, however, six grand would still run out eventually and then what'd she do? Ask for more donations? Dip into the OffBeatr money?

I dunno, but after Opala II felt better than the first game but still was not that amazing, especially for all the hype that was building(I admit, I fucked up and got super hyped), especially considering some certain things that I liked in the first game over it, I think donating thirty grand, or even more than that in this case, and THEN sending more money, is too much.

I'm NOT going to say this is a scam or even claim there's a chance it is, but even if it's not a scam(again, NOT saying it is or even has a chance of being), this would be a good time to stop. I know that at this point she can't back out of this since the donations are already paid. But I personally feel, the way this is going, this would be a good time to stop and move on, after completing this game. She could even try to get a part time job, perhaps, while working on the game. It's not an impossible feat to accomplish in my opinion. Spend a few months with the cash from the three 2k slots looking for a job in her spare time. I'm not going to act like I know her personal life at all, but I'm willing to bet she has free time outside of developing her games that she spends doing whatever.

I'm not saying this with hate or spite. I was a major fan of the first game, and I thought the second game was good but not great. But considering the way the second game went initially with Episode 3 and the fact that she actually had to output an altered version to make it more balanced to the point that it was enjoyable(you can tell me that grinding in a game full of luscious graphics with awesome looking enemies and some badass looking armor and weapons is fun, and I'll side with you, but not a game of still images with visual and sound effects to simulate the attacks. Not in a game like that), I don't see this working out positively.

Unless the third game is something incredibly fantastic, I don't see this working out in the future in any way beyond her riding the wave of her following as much as she can or admitting she needs to move on and doing so.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I believe that is the door to the underground tunnel into the palace. It's automatically unlocked as you progress through the story.

Edit: I really don't wanna come off as an asshole but I just decided to check her blog out and this worries me:

Again, I don't want to make myself out as an asshole for this...but someone could get a job if they're in that dire straights. She's been talking about this for a while now, about how if the third game was a success she would be able to make some form of living off of making the games, and if it bombed then she would go out and get a job to support herself. From the looks of it, it's already bombing.

I have zero experience in game development, even in RPGMaker, but from everything I've seen and heard about the second game, especially from Gabrielle herself, the second game was pretty expensive in the long run. I'm speaking from a general standpoint as I also know jack all about artists and their commission prices, though I know just enough to know that they set their own prices so the price can vary, even for artwork that some might say isn't worth the cost.

But I recall that she had to raise funds just to get some crappy looking Daily Fap pictures of Bellodana in the game(all of two I think, maybe three). And she had to pay for the scene CGs. I have no idea how LoQO Origins will be, how she plans to get the erotic content and the scenes, but from what I gather from this blog post she's asking for two grand at least and offering a custom protagonist in an exclusive copy of the game for the three donators? So what, you pay two grand you get a unique character sprite or something? That just sounds utterly fucking crazy if you ask me. Sure, there's the other pledge rewards, but those...let's see.

A digital portfolio of the artwork($75 for just CG scenes, $150 for scenes and optional artwork)

A special thank you clip from one of the voice actresses($50)

The ability to create an NPC(at least $400, more for optional stuff related)

Mature Farah battlepose, that's a good one, so basically just a different still image in combat($300)

Again, I realize I'm probably making myself out to be an asshole, especially over something that's FREE. But one of these bonuses is simply exclusive in game items...I had no idea things like this were gonna happen. To me, personally, it's almost like paying money on Xbox Live for a bonus weapon and armor pack, except in this case it's for an RPGMaker game with equipment that you can only identify through a bland item icon and a stat list. And that one's two hundred dollars.

I actually just looked at her OffBeatr page. She's gotten almost 38.5 grand from that. The asking price was thirty grand for this game, and even then, that quota was reached on the second of March. Here we are, the 25th, and she's asking for more. She mentions the Swedish government learning of her game and cutting off her funds, and I'd assume that means her income and not her OffBeatr donations, which will be funded a month from now.

I dunno, but after Opala II felt better than the first game but still was not that amazing, especially for all the hype that was building(I admit, I fucked up and got super hyped), especially considering some certain things that I liked in the first game over it, I think donation thirty grand, or even more than that, and THEN sending more money, is a bit much.

I'm NOT going to say this is a scam or even claim there's a chance it is, but even if it's not a scam(again, NOT saying it is or even has a chance of being), this would be a good time to stop. I know that at this point she can't back out of this since the donations are already paid. But I personally feel, the way this is going, this would be a good time to stop and move on, after completing this game. She could even try to get a part time job, perhaps, while working on the game. It's not an impossible feat to accomplish in my opinion.

I'm not saying this with hate or spite. I was a major fan of the first game, and I thought the second game was good but not great. But considering the way the second game went initially with Episode 3 and the fact that she actually had to output an altered version to make it more balanced to the point that it was enjoyable(you can tell me that grinding in a game full of luscious graphics with awesome looking enemies and some badass looking armor and weapons is fun, and I'll side with you, but not a game of still images with visual and sound effects to simulate the attacks. Not in a game like that), I don't see this working out positively.

Unless the third game is something incredibly fantastic, I don't see this working out in the future in any way beyond her riding the wave of her following as much as she can or admitting she needs to move on and doing so.

the door is unlocked but its held by something which idk how to make it come off

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the door is unlocked but its held by something which idk how to make it come off
Uuuuh...you start the riots by talking to Garth'D in Jake's mansion or something. You're told to go there in the beginning, I believe. Once the riots start to divert the guards' attention, you go through that hidden passage and it's auto-unlocked.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some thing so strange happened to me when playing the golden edition

i bought a guest house in greenfield land with 12000 gold

and i entered it then get out to head for nabonaga mission

and after i finished this mission i get back to greenfield to rest and when i got out i didn't find the guest house !!!

and i found the ability to bye it againe

where it gone ??

Drum13ga

Reputation score

its a bug. try going to any other location in Namaria(Resteed Castle, etc) and then travel back to greenfield and it should reappear

Gianny_Molinari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me could you tell me what are the other quests in the Golden Edition belonging to one of the Killer Clown? And how could I get them?

ffmorton

Reputation score

Is there anyway to rewatch the scenes or its it just the cgs to view?

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyway to rewatch the scenes or its it just the cgs to view?
buy replay scene with sex mini games point and then you can talk to your keeper record in greenfield lands and then select access training (must join guild of heroes and buy full access from sex mini games store), or access training in madam sonya palace, or talk to gabriele in gnoll trade.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where i can find the quest : gabrielle's rise of fame
thank you

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck. How do you get the party to re-assemble at the Forgotten Bog after beating Altum?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm stuck. How do you get the party to re-assemble at the Forgotten Bog after beating Altum?
Nevermind; I'm an idiot. Couldn't see the route through the crowd standing around the door.

neison

Reputation score

Hello everyone!

My HD just crashed and i lost all my saves =((((

Does someone have a savegame? (I already collect almost all stuff) except the NG+ and Daily Faps (2nd tier).

Pleeeeeeeeaase? (western or eastern, i dont care)

Just PM me, THanks!

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i met the pharaoh soul in his tomb and he required to get opala to him to get into her body
but opala is my wife and i can't get her to him
what can i do ??
iam in LOQO gold

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the house with the golden statues and talk in the cellar with the barkeeper

Skytless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When does "post-game" start?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.