What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Can you do something with the animals in greenfield in golden edition?

hellemperor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,I bought 43 stores (I have 43 deeds in my inventory...) But I still can't buy that old arena in Festival island,does anyone know how many stores there are in total? Because I'm sure I bought every thing that is visible in the major cities...THANKS.

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 45 in total while the Arena is the last one, so you need one more.

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,I bought 43 stores (I have 43 deeds in my inventory...) But I still can't buy that old arena in Festival island,does anyone know how many stores there are in total? Because I'm sure I bought every thing that is visible in the major cities...THANKS.
The 44th store is the clothing store which you can only get after using the orb of restoration.

Several questions:
1. Does anything happen with Neena after you beat the snailsnot out of Eclipse? Where did the horse hide her?
2. Is there anything more to Nalura's story after winning the story line?
3. Where's Jake?

cledion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 44th store is the clothing store which you can only get after using the orb of restoration.

Several questions:
1. Does anything happen with Neena after you beat the snailsnot out of Eclipse? Where did the horse hide her?
2. Is there anything more to Nalura's story after winning the story line?
3. Where's Jake?
1.I don't know about this
2.so far i played this game, nothing more about naluna's story after beating storyline
3.you can find him in PostGame, Jake will be in crystal sanctum after you game progress reach 85%

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to defeat Master Hen'Tai? He's getting more and more powerful after I beat him about 10 times, and then he suddenly become overpowered (one hit kill). So is there any idea how to defeat him?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to defeat Master Hen'Tai? He's getting more and more powerful after I beat him about 10 times, and then he suddenly become overpowered (one hit kill). So is there any idea how to defeat him?
He's actually almost easy later on in the game. A party with Kai, the General, Latex and Gin-Yen, armed with onyx and armored with Blackshard. Grand Fury, Grand Protect, Grand Power, Ggrand Immunity and you can mow him down. In fact taking out five of him at once isn't that tough with the above. You should be doing about 20,000 damage a hit. Wait for the Megaballs later in the game for a real challenge. And you'll need a party something like that if you're going to take on the Void of Illusions.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He's actually almost easy later on in the game. A party with Kai, the General, Latex and Gin-Yen, armed with onyx and armored with Blackshard. Grand Fury, Grand Protect, Grand Power, Ggrand Immunity and you can mow him down. In fact taking out five of him at once isn't that tough with the above. You should be doing about 20,000 damage a hit. Wait for the Megaballs later in the game for a real challenge. And you'll need a party something like that if you're going to take on the Void of Illusions.
My party members are Layla, Murdock and the priest. They're on level 30+ and I'm on the main story chapter 7-3, first playthrough, so is there anyway to improve my level and money faster?

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My party members are Layla, Murdock and the priest. They're on level 30+ and I'm on the main story chapter 7-3, first playthrough, so is there anyway to improve my level and money faster?
try fighting the chickens in the waterfall area at night. if your party is fast enough to go first most of the time,
you can kill with group attacks in 1 turn for 600 exp and 1k gold.

if that doesnt work you can always go kill monsters that drop stuff you need for making better gear.

IdleGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The usual shit with Eclipse. He brags about his invulnerability and expresses his surprise on how you "actually made a scratch" on him. Then he takes Neena and walks away.
That's it.

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody asked this before but never got a reply but I'm bringing up the Killer Clown quest bug issue again. Any way of resetting it beyond just starting a whole new game, is there a flag in SGedit and which one, or is there some other method I should try? I got the bug before it even was known to be a bug so I'm having difficulties bypassing it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My only problem with the original game remains present in the second.
It seems I can't run anywhere -- makes overland travel (And while I appreciate the Chrono Cross music used) laborious.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to commit suicide? Or a way to die faster. I'm very high level and a few scenes requires me to lose some fight which is really tiresome.

TenderRoast

Reputation score

use CheatEngine to "cheat" your health low. Next hit, dead.

Meta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unequip your weapons and armor. You'll take a staggering amount of damage then.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't get the osira's bad ending as she's nowhere to be found near the Thebes' Palace (I can find her in my house at Greenfield Lands though).
How can I get that ending?

Unequip your weapons and armor. You'll take a staggering amount of damage then.
I know it helps but still it takes hours for me to get defeated XD (6k HP + Miss + No IA = tedious).
I guess I'll have to bare with it :(

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you cant get bad ending if you took them in your house.

unless you know how to change values in game like editing with rpgmaker, you cant get it this run.

Status
Not open for further replies.