What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

abandon3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Wait, has anyone really gotten Latex? Pretty sure I've never seen anyone say they got her... And to test the Iliona theory, does everyone here that has her NOT have Murdock in their party?

I mean, the theory does make sense (like how you can only get either the father or son healer) It would make sense for it to allow you to only get one mage and one other tank.

Other thing to note: Layla vs Latex ain't really much of a decision... Pretty sure Latex doesn't even have a heart (as in relationship "gauge")

Last edited:

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys about oniquin/farah scene. First it's western version exclusive. Secondly I believe you only get it if you go to echo forest before your supposed to ie befor going to mountain dreadclaw. It's basically a beef gate.
I believe that Latex does have relationship meter.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It would make sense. The achievement hints that one has to get all party members in different playthroughs, so it could be that one has to replay the game and choose different party members. It would be nice though that on the final version after the story-line is completed we could get them all.

->I don't have the fire mage but have the druid.
->Got the knight and not the barbarian.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who cannot get the Gabe scene:

Have you had the conversation with Farah in a tavern about her horse son? In the scene, she mentions how Gabe reminds her of her son. This is probably the trigger that gives the scene.

ManKyYen

Reputation score

Hey guys about oniquin/farah scene. First it's western version exclusive. Secondly I believe you only get it if you go to echo forest before your supposed to ie befor going to mountain dreadclaw. It's basically a beef gate.
I got that scene after I was already through with all the story-quests.

What I am interested in at the moment though is where I can find the 10th Legendary Monster, the one that is listed in the Bestiarium under Location: Other. I assume it's somewhere in the desert-regions, the only problem is to find out which monster-type I have to farm to make it appear.

Also: has anyone found a better lockpick than the novice-lockpick? The few remaining locked doors on the map are really annoying.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Western version and it has to be two unicorns and not three (or one in case that should happen too). It only worked for me when I lost to a group of two...had normal game over when losing to three. And I had done the whole Episode 1 story, so that doesn't matter at all.

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find the party member Latex barbarian, and monster Impregnators?? "i need to kill 20 :)"

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It would make sense. The achievement hints that one has to get all party members in different playthroughs, so it could be that one has to replay the game and choose different party members. It would be nice though that on the final version after the story-line is completed we could get them all.

->I don't have the fire mage but have the druid.
->Got the knight and not the barbarian.

It doesn't make sense though. Since if the real reason the Druid wont join you is because you recruited Murdock its not explained why at all. At least the father/son Healer thing is. Son has no reason to join if dad isn't dead.

If i'm screwed out of Iliona and Latex just cause I accepted the first party members the game gave me then that blows. Too time consuming to start over lol

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the other hand if you upgrade your house fully then there will be 8 small frames for portraits (similar to the one in first game's house). I'm guessing that three are for Opala, Osira and Farah and next four for Milana, Layla, Iliona and Latex. I'm guessing that in new game+ or even new game++ (pretty sure Gabe mentioned that there will be 2 new game+) one will be able to recruit all party members. This of course begs the question who's the 8th lady.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how is the 1st half overall? I spent more time on a user made game than I ever have with the first Legend of Queen Opala, wrote a huge guide with recruit and boss/legendary info, equips, secret items, locations of portraits, etc. I'd love to spend that much time on this game. Think I had a legit 100% save file.

So think it's worth playing the 1st half or is waiting for the complete version better?

Darolf33

Reputation score

I'm almost completely sure That its Bel'Rona (or something like that). In the game you tend to forget about her because you barely see her which is sad cause I can't wait for her sex scene:D.

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the other hand if you upgrade your house fully then there will be 8 small frames for portraits (similar to the one in first game's house). I'm guessing that three are for Opala, Osira and Farah and next four for Milana, Layla, Iliona and Latex. I'm guessing that in new game+ or even new game++ (pretty sure Gabe mentioned that there will be 2 new game+) one will be able to recruit all party members. This of course begs the question who's the 8th lady.
yea probably the pirate mother :p?

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah, the eighth is the pirate mom from the first game. she's got a heart meter just like all the other girls. so, we have to wait until the full game in order to recruit everybody... that sucks. more anticipation, though!

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Initially I just wanted to deal with the Layla/Latex issue, but what follows is a bunch of information I've gathered from playing the game that I wanted to archive somewhere. Spoilers ahoy!

Recruitment update: looks like the theory on Layla and Latex was right. I just played a save where I turned down Layla and when I got to the breeder cave my character asked if Latex would join us. She's now in my party.

Currently known ways to get available party members:
Gin'Yen - Take Zhu'Yen with you when he asks the first time, old guy gets killed. Pick up Gin'Yen replacement in Grand Aideen.
Zhu'Yen - Refuse to let Zhu'Yen join you in the first place, pick him up in his place after you pick up Milana in Resteed.

Murdock - Accept his offer in his tower in Baltera village (-1 pts. to Milana, I think?)
Ileana - Refuse to take Murdock (definitely +1 pts. to Milana), do the quest at Valethorn, pick her up at the item shop once everyone is rescued.

Layla - Accept her into your party at Castle Aideen.
Latex - Refuse to take Layla into your party at Castle Aideen (-1 pts. to Layla), find Latex at the impregnator cave in Dread Entrance (pretty sure you have to accept the quest at the northern gate) and she joins you.

Other choices of note:
Resist arrest at Resteed - get +1 pts. to Milana and eventually +1 pts. to Osira.
Surrender at Resteed - Get Opala/Milana scene and -1 pts. to Osira.

Hit on Gabe - Gabe admits he's interested in males but doesn't like human males (gee, I wonder who that sounds like...)
Don't hit on Gabe - Eventually the option for a scene between Farah and Gabe opens up after entering and exiting his basement a couple times and talking to him each time, paying 5000 gold and choosing the right dialogue options.
Edit: These options may not be mutually exclusive after all. More testing needed.

Dog or cat: little girl in Aideen has run off to play with Chrono, whether it's a dog or a cat. Haven't tried not giving the pet to her, but I think the dog or cat shows up at your house. There may also be a way to turn one into the other if you go to Shaabera (a person there talks about a way to do it).

Gangbang at slave tower where you meet Farah - either encourage her to do it and get a scene, or refuse and miss a scene. No point gain or loss either way, if I remember correctly.

(haven't gotten here yet, but might as well keep it all in one place)
Milana gangbang scene by zombies - finish duchess quests, choose not to rescue Milana, get an evil point and get the scene. Otherwise, save her (probably get a good point) and miss the scene.

Also, be careful when upgrading your smith after you get him: every new level you open up closes off the previous level (if you want the ability to smith mithril at home, you lose the ability to smith steel at home. Remember that this includes wolf armor versus bear armor for your healer as well). I think you also cannot upgrade him a second time until you finish the Dreadclaw mission (which to be honest you probably did before you could even pick him up).

General tips: archive your saves! The only reason I could test out the Latex scene was because I saved before meeting the king and could turn down Layla. And fortunately, realized it only takes a few minutes to get from Grand Aideen to the impregnator cave.

Talk to Opala in every available tavern before going to the abridge leading to the Grand Aideen area if you want all available points for her in this version: there are opportunities for this at every tavern if you try, but once you get to the Aideen area you lose these chances.

For the love of all that's hentai, talk to the quiz guy in the building at the southern end of Castle Resteed as soon as possible (read: even before you go into the main square and get Milana). Being able to save anywhere is a lifesaver.

Suggestion: go to Rockguard Village before Baltera. When going through Greyroad Ruins, one of the sets of stairs will lead to a set of unlocked gates that lead to crystal fragments. These let you teleport between any Sanctus crystal you find and are incredibly handy and severely cut down on walking time.

Activate all multi-use Sanctus crystals as soon as you can. If they break after one use they only let you save but do not let you teleport back to them, and in that case they are not really worth wasting unless breaking them unlocks something later on.

Animals can only be caught during the day if you have high enough animal catching equipment (which looks to be gloves for the area between the player's first house and the Grand Aideen area, Rope for the area past the north gate and the trap for the desert area), but stronger monsters or bigger groups of daytime monsters can be found at night. That means the completionists should look through the outside areas in the daytime and grinders should come back at night.

Before you meet master Hen'Tai in Grand Aideen you cannot find his boxes. Before you pass the quiz in Grand Aideen, you cannot find chests that hold Tablets of History and old gold coins. The tablets open up the secret gallery if you have enough, the old coins open up red chests (only tried one, got another illustration).

Upgrading your house is ridiculously expensive (off-hand, I want to say around 100,000 gold coins to get everything) but through this money sink you can get the most convenient blacksmith in the game, a free place to rest and change the time of day, and buying enough (either just buying the place initially or buying the guest house, not sure) opens up the ability to take explicit paintings you find off the walls. You cannot view them up close until you upgrade your guest house to have an art gallery however. To unlock the guest house you have to buy the grounds upgrades (including trees and fence) on the overall property. Buying the land also gives the PC the duke title and opens up duchess quests. If you buy the merchant's guild you can put the blacksmith, item shop, materials shop and gift shop there once you find the hero's guild.

You find the Hero's guild south of Tel'Revida, and need 10,000 gold to join.

When trying to gather items to forge new equipment, use your Notebook. If you've been keeping it up to date by opening chests then it will tell you what monsters drop what forging materials and where and when (day or night) they can be found. It is invaluable and, if I recall correctly, is one of the few book items that can be used in a dangerous area.

Gift items are not useful until you finish the quest at Dreadclaw. Currently unsure if you need more than one of each type for each character (Milana for example will take either the polished skull or the crystal dildo, but unsure if you can give her both for an extra point). Rare gift items can be found at the gift shop in Shaabera.

It sounds like there are scenes that are specific to the western version and do not exist in the eastern version, unsure if there are eastern version-specific scenes that do not exist in the western version. I believe all the illustrations and paintings are the same, the only difference is which images are present in the sex scenes.

Towns where you can give gifts to party members after finishing Dreadclaw:
Milana - Tel Ravida
Layla - Castle Resteed
Iliona - Totville
Latex - unsure
(source for party gift locations: beishiznit from Gabe's H-F page)

This is by no means a complete guide (I haven't even finished the whole episode yet because I've been trying to check out as much as I could), but I hope it helps! At the very least it's a start on the kind of guide I wished existed since first playing this episode. Hopefully some kind soul will list locations of all the various tablets, coins, red chests, treasure maps, legendary maps, dig places for treasures, hen'tai boxes, legendary monsters, etc. Locations of scenes are already listed earlier in this thread, if I remember correctly.

Tl;dr: whole buncha spoilers. If you do not take Layla then you can take Latex. Otherwise Latex does not join.

Last edited:

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

damn, and here I thought i'd be the one to clear up the Layla/Latex debate. good 2-minute ninja, freduardo.
yeah, that all sounds about right. +1 rep for thoroughness.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd like to add that hitting on Gabe doesn't change if the option to pay him for sex shows up. I hit on him the first time and I still got the scene after leaving and returning several times.

Freduardo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh, really? I remember hitting on Gabe, going upstairs and going back down without the scene advancing. Probably picked the wrong options then. Thanks!

You Win The Prize

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey, everybody. somebody on gabe's H-F page just created a Wiki for this series minutes ago. at the moment, it's still completely blank, but if anybody wants to help contribute to it, then feel free. it'd probably help out a lot of people in the future.

Thorr1337

Reputation score

To give latex a gift, she's in Grand Aideen, the bordello to be exact, just so you guys know.

Status
Not open for further replies.