RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Thanks man.

Also guys, I find the easiest way to gold-grind is in Nabonungas lair, killing dragons. Put a poison on one with venom cut, then beat them down. 2800 per kill, and the exp is fine up to level 30 (a later game level). I reccomend doing this after you meet the neverus tribe and can crystal jump around the world. Anyone have their own strategies?

Do you keep level and experience and equipment for NG+? I feel my next play-throughs will be much more enjoyable.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Experience and level should be kept in NG+.
For the Alchemist's hope quest (the third) does somebody know where to find the Dark squirrel? I remember reading it was in Nobunaga's lair, but i was never able to find it.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone give me a hint where to find League of Perverts? I need to find some chicks underwear for a quest. Thanks in advance.

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Experience and level should be kept in NG+.
For the Alchemist's hope quest (the third) does somebody know where to find the Dark squirrel? I remember reading it was in Nobunaga's lair, but i was never able to find it.
Port to Nobunagas Lair, there is squirrel just north of it, at there dead end where the wooden chest is.

Hermit1991

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey have someone already have a full savegame and if yes can you upload it please? =)

berndsenb

Reputation score

Could anyone give me a hint where to find League of Perverts? I need to find some chicks underwear for a quest. Thanks in advance.
It's on a small island to the northwest of the lighthouse on Namaria's west coast. You need to accept a quest from the Wolfgang Estate, accessible from the northernmost dock on Namaria, to access the League though.

I'm in postgame and kind of stuck at 80% completion. I'm missing 28 trading cards, one Tale of Eight, 6 Ancient Pages, 40 illustrations, one art chest, or rather two more old gold coins to open it, and 5 legendaries.
From the outline in the bestiary I guess the legendaries I haven't found yet are boss versions of Roawks(Electrowolf), Slimebags(Garbage Breath), Cursed Pirates(Shipwrecker), Aquamouths(Sea Weed Star) and some kind of humanoid insect, probably from An'terras or Inseminators. Does someone know where those are? Especially the Shipwrecker is annoying me because Diane tells me it's in Stonehedge but I've searched there over and over and I just can't find it.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Especially the Shipwrecker is annoying me because Diane tells me it's in Stonehedge but I've searched there over and over and I just can't find it.
Shipwrecker is indeed in Stonehedge. You have to kill 15 cursed pirates on the ghost ship floating on the ocean to get him to come out. He appears in the little secluded area that's in the north-eastern corner of the village.

A guide of sorts for the rest of the legendaries would also be nice. I'm missing a couple and I've pretty much used Diane's advice wherever possible and I sure as heck ain't going to kill 15 of each monster randomly to find out.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Getting Gold:

in the early game, at the cave screen between Zhu'Yen's house and the Navarre Fort (Sanctus whatever) to the north, at night, fight the evil mushrooms (5 in battle), for a huge amount of gold per time (using Kai's or Milana's MT skill or a MT spell, going in and out of the cave to repawn the evil mushroom). It does get tedious though, but it's a great source of gold, especially so early in the game. As for later in the game, I don't know what the best gold source is yet.

Getting Experience:

fighting cockalots (5 of them in battle) at night, though you have to be strong enough to kill all of them immediately (using Kai's or Milana's MT skill or a MT spell), before they run away or make battle longer with their status effect~ailments attacks upon you. As for the best location for rapid (per time) battling of them, I'm not sure as I haven't played out the whole world yet.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Opala: Western Ending
If you go into the Pharaoh Tomb then all you need to do is speak to him, bring Opala to him and then you'll get the ending.
I've given Opala to the Pharoah, what... what actually happens? Can you go find them, or do you rule Egypt? 'Cos as far as I can tell, nothing really changes.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which legendary monster have you guys found?

freereal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you get your atk stat's for the character's higher?
As far as i can tell str and atk isn't related and only with weapons goes the atk up. i use the meteorite weapons and the atk is around 200-220 for all my character's. Lvling up isn't really a help since the atk stays the same and new skills don't do more dmg. 400-500Def but only 200 atk is just wrong.

Kai is the only heavy hitter how can make 4k-7k dmg with a hit. The others come only close to 500-1,2kdmg. I don't even use MT Skills because they are useless. When useing a MT Skill against a mob of 3-5 best dmg i can make is 2-3k if kai hit's 1,5k+ dmg.

I was lucky and even won the C class boss fight but only with useing Might/Rage/PDef Stones so that Kai chould use his poisen skill and make 2k dmg. even with might/rage the other character's chouldn't even make 1dmg.

It's pretty useless for me to play any longer with a flaw/bug? when my character's don't get stronger and i truly wish ther was a dash key

hermit blacksmith: wher is the item he want's? the goat says south or at a lighthouse but still can't find a think.

League of Perverts: after getting the quest from the Wolfgang Estate and finding the fat guy in sababere and finding sir gloryhole on festival island. NW from the Twin Towers i found the League of Perverts and finished the delivery quest and TnA pants quest. But the King or Queen quest is impossible since i can't do any dmg even with Might/Rage and the Tna or the Master Hen'tei make 4-8k dmg.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found Farah's bad ends (it should work on both versions)
impregnate her with a Minotaur (Bull-type of sperm), after the birth her again, to to the nursery, and then beat Bastorhal.
If you want to find her, go to the Minotaur cavern in the stone valley, North of Rockguard village

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

During the quest of the lost keg (Hermit's cottage) the Goat said to search the Lighthouse, but I didn't find anything there. Any hints?

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

During the quest of the lost keg (Hermit's cottage) the Goat said to search the Lighthouse, but I didn't find anything there. Any hints?
There are two lighthouses, one in Southern Namaria and one in Western Namaria. I think.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found Farah's bad ends (it should work on both versions)
impregnate her with a Minotaur (Bull-type of sperm), after the birth her again, to to the nursery, and then beat Bastorhal.
If you want to find her, go to the Minotaur cavern in the stone valley, North of Rockguard village
How do you impregnate? I've got the bull type using the pills the lizard dude in the Neverus Tribe gives you, I've taken the fertility potion, and I just keep sleeping with Farah at night in Thebes. Do I just keep trying?

EDIT: ignore this, just did it. Just keep trying.

CouchBoy

Reputation score

I'm at Thebes the first time, and I haven't attacked the palace yet. Is there any way I can return from Thebes without beating Seth? I want to go around with the expert lockpick before I head into episode 3 proper.

izanagi27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where can I find moonstone?

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found out if you can do anything with the female companions, like Layla and Latex?

Actic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has some new version of the game been released? Cause none of the things you guys are talking about works for me (Lizard giving potions, endings etc) currently play ing episode I-II

Status
Not open for further replies.