What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

I'll be sure to tell him. *turns* Hey Chen? silentwoot sagt danke. *turns back* He says you're welcome.

chaoscat

Reputation score

I got to play around with the game earlier, its a pretty good combination of his previous games with plenty of new features.

The translation is half the fun too since its so strange. Also the hero got the raw end of that deal.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The intro is indeed interesting. It ties in with the game Dragon Warrior at the final point, except instead of killing the hero he is sent off to dudeland.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

You all need to read.
He will not PM you from a forum post. if you want the link, PM him.
Look at posts 163 and 170 for details.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I got some bug that I can't see my amount of money and the items prices, how can I fix it?

One more thing, how can I switch back to manual control? Because that auto mode suck.

Last edited:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, I got some bug that I can't see my amount of money and the items prices, how can I fix it?

One more thing, how can I switch back to manual control? Because that auto mode suck.

Well it looks like you where using the first version of the game which has a lot of bugs with the version I just sent you via PM (private message) should correct that issue. For sending the request via PM thank you very much.

Last edited:

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there anyone who can provide the link that is online at the moment?
I, too, would very much appreciate a link to this game.
Please pm me the link of the english uncensored full version please I want this game!
Let me point out to each of you that if you bothered to read through the thread at all, the person giving out the latest working link is only responding to messages sent DIRECTLY to him via the PM system. He will not give you the link if you ask in the thread.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let me point out to each of you that if you bothered to read through the thread at all, the person giving out the latest working link is only responding to messages sent DIRECTLY to him via the PM system. He will not give you the link if you ask in the thread.
On top of all that stop with the cowardly negitive reputation just because I don't give the download link too ya, or get back to you fast enough.:mad:

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if I should post this here or not, since this is only partially connected to this Thread. I have purchased all of Pabisshu Works and downloaded from his site his free works and to the best of my abillity have uncensored what I could. I have shared what I have with the forum. However I was wondering instead of posting the download requests in this or the older Pabisshu threads Should I start a new thread, or set up a torrent, or just continue as I have done here and just set-up for PM requests for the links?
I would really appreciate the feedback
wgunder1
:D

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I suggest you open a new thread stating that your handing stuff out via PM requests. I implore you to make it in big bold letters that you only send the download link to people that request them in a PM sent to you.

lurkersama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suggest you open a new thread stating that your handing stuff out via PM requests. I implore you to make it in big bold letters that you only send the download link to people that request them in a PM sent to you.
You might also want to point out that the reason this is being done is because there are people that troll forums like this and Hongfire, looking through posts for links to pull them down.

svvv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty funny game. I understand nothing in this japan english, but action is very funny. No final boss, though.

Pubis is the best h-game maker ever.

Is anybody working on uncensored version? It is shame english dlsite offers censored versions only. I believe that all these black rectangles are easily removed (futa's penis looks irrecoverable).

Last edited:

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any implied impregnation in this game?

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty funny game. I understand nothing in this japan english, but action is very funny. No final boss, though.

Pubis is the best h-game maker ever.

Is anybody working on uncensored version? It is shame english dlsite offers censored versions only. I believe that all these black rectangles are easily removed (futa's penis looks irrecoverable).
You're stupid and should read the thread you post in.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

Actually, as the english version implies, the futa is sterile, but by fucking all those other girls that dragon futa (who formerly was a male btw) she builds up enough magical energy or tantric energy or whatever it is, to be able to impregnate the most powerful girl within his domain, the princess.

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

All link all dead. Can somebody reupload them?

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All link all dead. Can somebody reupload them?
All the links are dead, because they get reported That is why is was decided to use the PM request instead (Private Message). In other words don't ask for the link on the thread, just send a PM requests to me and I will get you the link.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lets try putting this in here again out of curiosity

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

All the links are dead, because they get reported That is why is was decided to use the PM request instead (Private Message). In other words don't ask for the link on the thread, just send a PM requests to me and I will get you the link.
then came the mod who got pissed and changed the name a little. ..