What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride (DO NOT SPAM PM REQUESTS)

this is just funny and one more thing if the english is out, great but links are dieing

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this is just funny and one more thing if the english is out, great but links are dieing
If you had bothered to read the thread you would have seen why the links are dying.

hakunoe

Lurker
Reputation score

yes i have read that why i say it funny, if i hadn't read i wudn't of make such dumb comment

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone give me a megaupload link? The earlier links don't work anymore and I can't go to Fileserver for some reason. Thank you.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could anyone give me a megaupload link? The earlier links don't work anymore and I can't go to Fileserver for some reason. Thank you.
You can't be serious if you had bothered to read the thread you would have noticed that links in this thread don't work. If after reading this thread and still can't figure out how to get the download links, then tough.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

For some reason = Because you are a stupid cunt that cant read.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Its actually funny, you can almost see my posts devolving as page after page people ask literally the same question again and again. I can only answer so many times before the answers become rude.

I mean look at toxic, thats the end result I think :)

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, whoops, no wonder they don't work. I only skimmed the first five pages and got tired of reading so I asked the question. Guess I was being stupid.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, whoops, no wonder they don't work. I only skimmed the first five pages and got tired of reading so I asked the question. Guess I was being stupid.
Was that before or after you didnt 'skim' the title of the thread?

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only read Dragon's Bride and then clicked on the link into this topic.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Product, stop dragging this out. Get back on topic.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its been a while again so i suppose its time to put up a link again. (in hopes of link reporters losing interest in this)

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With regards to the link above, the total file size compressed including the .zip, .txt, and .htm files should be at 29.1 Mb with WinRAR or 29.4 Mb with 7zip instead of 101 Mb. Isn't the whole point of compressed file formats to compress files down into a more manageable form?
Unless I am missing something that file-sharing sites might be using like size check, then in that case, I withdraw my comments and stand corrected.

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

That is probably the inflated file version that some of the dumpers use. By making sure their files are over 100 mb, they earn money I believe. Inside the file is the proper rar file of the smaller size.

OP
S

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is Wgunder the only person taking the PM requests? I keep getting PMed by 0 post folk asking for a link, which I don't have :confused:

darkova

Lurker
Reputation score

say is the memories menu broken?
whenever i replay an h scene it seems all the options are stuck at random even though i change them to a number when needed

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think, while the menu is there and everything, that the actual option is not fully implemented yet. Perhaps in a future update. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did the peeps who created this say there was gonna be a Part 2? or was it pretty much it for this game?

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Pubis who made this is just one person. He had bigger plans then what you have seen so far, but it was just to much, hence the version you see now. He is still working on it, but if it will be a part 2 or an update to what is currently present is not known.