What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

If only that was true the game would be much better.
That was actually one thing I was hoping for. When you slide around, stunned, 'they' leap onto you and turn the tables. But they just smack you up some more.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try playing masochistically to rape everything. ...I believe it can be done, somehow, someway, maybe... no. But I'm gonna try anyway.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A shame there's little to no point in doing that. From what I've seen you can only get one pussies with exception of one titfuck. Points give you more gold to buy more items but I didn't notice any difference between them.
A shame dragon-futa only wants to rape pussies.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't forget the anal scene, Johnny.

And hey, there is quite the variety in poses for the pussies.

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to save the game? Ive been looking and cant find it or is there not one.

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK....
I've been trough all the .swf files.
NO PRINCESS DAMNIT!
still we have the early works of the princess that showed on the his website and the "? " level.. still no princess >.>.
Ah well, the rest of the game is great so I will shut up for now

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured out how to swap shapes, so here's the full uncensored version.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^took the liberty of adding a fileserve mirror to this awesome work :p

sb02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to save the game? Ive been looking and cant find it or is there not one.
This has been answered twice already. Look back on the previous page and look for Toffi's answer.

EDIT -

what are the 3 options after you choose auto or manual. I know the 3ed one give you unlimited health.
also anyone know whats in the shop i don't know how to read Japanese.
The 1st one seems to be "normal" and the second one speeds things up (not tried the 3rd myself yet). You move faster, your mp comes back quicker and your spells charge faster too. It doesn't speed up the enemy though.

Last edited:

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is really good, admittedly i was somewhat sceptical about it initally, but man i was wrong :D

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to the english release, quite sure to buy it which I suggest others do too to support this creator. With luck it will be like the queens blade one rather cheap too.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Overall a fun and quite challenging game (at least if you try to rape as many enemies as possible). With a few little adjustments or tweaks, it could well be one of my favorite games of the recent past:

1. Customization. Let me decide how many enemies and of what level I fight.

2. Option to increase the length of the timer during H scenes. Let me enjoy myself a little.

3. Random 1on1 arena. Several enemies at once are quite interesting, but getting juggled and stunlocked can get old quick.

4. More weapons/upgrades/armor.

Well, those are just some things I'd enjoy a lot, but the game is already good as it is and I really consider buying it in English. A first for me, when it comes to H games.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2. Option to increase the length of the timer during H scenes. Let me enjoy myself a little.
Dunno if it was taken out, but I know in the demo, at least, after you beat the level, there was an option to rerape the girls from your room, with no time limit.

tmhlt068

Reputation score

its still there, go to your characters room (second choice) and its the 3rd choice from the top, no option to climax though.

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you put the slider to the very top you'll climax, so the option is still technically there.

anonymouse311

Reputation score

How do you get into the shop?

By the way, thanks for the uncensored version, guys.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who can't figure it out:
Menu
=Battle
>>Choose area
=Equipment/cutscenes
>>Menu
>>>Stats
>>>Equipment
>>>>Weapons
>>>>Armors
>>>>Accessories
>>>Cutscene
>>>Save
=Shop
>>Weapons
>>Armors
>>Stats/skills/accessories
=Option

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish this game had a little more to it, it was far too much fun (and frustrating)

kojiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think the only thing it needs to make it better is more options with the girls like he has in all his other games. in this game all you could do was speed it up which makes me feel like there should have been more variety of enemies to have more h scenes since there wasnt options to change positions or to have anal on a character(i was actually expecting that when i first saw the blue versions of the soldiers) still a good game though and it was challenging. so is there really no princess h scene?

Deadzern

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a save for Dragon's Bride that I edited so everything is unlocked in the game (all scenes, all weapons, all clothes and all caracteristics at max). I also put the levels of HP/MP at a very high range so you can finish every level even if you suck, also the money is at max.
To install the savegame, you have to search and replace your existing db_data.sol file in your user files (for me it was in the directory "C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#ShareObjects\randomnumbers\localhost")

In the shop the two last options in caracteristics is the size of your boobs (there are 3 levels that and you can choose to enlarge or reduce). These are the only option that you can infinitely buy, all the other stuff is already bought for good.

There is indeed no h-scene with the princess (the only thing you can have is seeing her naked during the talking part thanks to some item you can buy and equiped so you see everyone naked and click and their boobs). Except if I really missed something during the game.

But what's weird is some options I saw when I was editing the save data, options I don't know how it is used during the game :
"futanari_lvl, futanari_exp, princess_love, princess_lexdness, princess_enhance, princess_bust_size, etc"
(You can see that and change values with a simple .sol editor)

As for the game, I regret there are no options in h-scenes like in Pubis previous games. Also no tentacles. Just some simple and short fuckings, it's a little sad. At least there's futa but it doesn't help enough. I prefer Queen's Blade that also has futa in it but much more sex options and tentacles !

Finally, excuse for my english I'm french.