What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

Yeah, there is someone that is allegedly reporting these links. I honestly don't care, but you know who you are, and I only have 2 things to say:
1) Be a man and don't camp and lurk in the shadows just because you are too afraid to be known as a tattletale, go back to your boss and suck his nuts for a change, not bust our balls. Stop wasting our time and bandwidth because we can always just reupload it for as long as we want.
2) Stop being a newfag, nobody likes them.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

english translated/uncen. version up.

edit// actually seems its the same uncensored as before just couple pics included which shows the meanings of the start options

edit2// also reupped earlier link to the uncensored

Last edited:

herfmat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Give it another try on megaupload? This time don't frigg'n name it so conspicuously and password the file. But I'm pretty sure they googled this thread and just go after your links moments after they're posted or something. If the file gets shot down this time around we'll know that's the case, and if it is, I think it's probably best to just leave it alone. Probably until they have a new game coming out.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*shrug* If the links keep on getting shot, this might have to be shared by pm again like a few other games.

what are the 3 options after you choose auto or manual. I know the 3ed one give you unlimited health.
also anyone know whats in the shop i don't know how to read Japanese.
The 1st one seems to be "normal" and the second one speeds things up (not tried the 3rd myself yet). You move faster, your mp comes back quicker and your spells charge faster too. It doesn't speed up the enemy though.
The 2nd one seemingly starts you off with all the stat and spell upgrades, since the game won't let you buy them when you check the shop.
======
Other than that though, I'm stuck on the Sage's(the blue-haired girl with the tiara) stage, dang mobs keep ass-handing me on the way. stupid teleporting mages and those spear women.@@

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a fresh link for the uncensored version for anyone still looking :)

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

fileserve up (again)

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've seen a place where you can upload a file onto multiple sites at once. Haven't tested it myself to tell you how it performs but here's the site:

atobie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man...every link seems to be down for the uncensored one....can anyone post an upload??? it would be much appreciated ^_^b

blinking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone reupload the 100% save and pm me the link please.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone reupload the 100% save and pm me the link please.
It's a flash based game, so I don't know how one will be able to transfer saves, I know it's possibile but it's a complicated process that I don't know how to do. I'll just say is that since it's a flash-based game, it doesn't store saves like regular games would, like say, in a saves folder.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned already, but if you open the flash by using the .exe, it doesn't seem to save properly. However if you open it in a web browser by dragging the .swf file to say, internet explorer, it will save and load properly.

blinking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a flash based game, so I don't know how one will be able to transfer saves, I know it's possibile but it's a complicated process that I don't know how to do. I'll just say is that since it's a flash-based game, it doesn't store saves like regular games would, like say, in a saves folder.

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned already, but if you open the flash by using the .exe, it doesn't seem to save properly. However if you open it in a web browser by dragging the .swf file to say, internet explorer, it will save and load properly.
Flash savegames are stored in:
C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ RANDOM NUMBER \localhost
And it has the same name as the swf.

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish I could understand what it is saying. The game is all in japanese and I have no idea how to save my progress or upgrade my character.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish I could understand what it is saying. The game is all in japanese and I have no idea how to save my progress or upgrade my character.
Read the thread. I especially suggest post 84.

-Oberon

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flash savegames are stored in:
C:\Users\ USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\ RANDOM NUMBER \localhost
And it has the same name as the swf.
My save isn't 100% but all weapons are bought+all Upgrades(or atleast I chose the option that let you start with all of the upgrades). All of the Girls have been opened up but I haven't actually beaten the Sage/the Blue-haired girl with the Tiara. All Girls except for the Sage have been unlocked in the gallery.

God help me if a random lurker pops out of nowhere after this post asking "WHERE DO I PUT THE SAVE?/HOW DO I USE IT?." when the location for where to stick the save is in the quoted post.