What's new

ACT [PABISSHU] ぱびっしゅ! -竜の花嫁- / Dragon Bride RJ07568 / RE076472

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Dragon's Bride

Am I the only one who found the difficulty of raping the bosses as a parabola? The first was easy, difficulty ramping up until the middle boss, then it got easier, all the way to the last one...

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who found the difficulty of raping the bosses as a parabola? The first was easy, difficulty ramping up until the middle boss, then it got easier, all the way to the last one...
Well he IS trying to get as close to castlevania as possible...I find it normal tbh...

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

any one has eng. uncensored version pm me the dl link.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

SOmething like this. The last boss is the only one I have trouble with, because you have to fight like all the other bosses beforehand. And I'm having TONS of trouble.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

link updated 24.4

Last edited:

VaeVictus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please dl it on something better then fileserve?

~Vae Victus

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've still got a megaupload of the uncensored version.

Just to clarify it is NOT in english, as far as i'm aware there isn't an english version yet but if you want the normal uncensored one then send me a pm and i'll give you the link for MU. :)

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If someone could pm or provide me a dl link of the english version i can uncensor it and reupload it for all. I could translate it myself but it would take 3 days working around the clock to fix.:D

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

In case people missed it, it's out on the english DLsite.

Yes it is 17 dollar, but frankly put it's a person I'd support if you can.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

wait looking at the sample images especially number 2. It still looks like its in Japanese. Unless they made a mistake with the pictures.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i don't quite get who you are referring to, but dlsite takes off huge percentages and isn't really that good of medium for support..

also do i not intend to mean anything other than pointing this out..

Duncleos

Lurker
Reputation score

Was not to aware of the cut that dlsite takes, thought it would just be around 10-20% or so. Anyway, been reading the story of the english version and it's quite silly. It's quite engrish to say the least.

But base story is that the main person originally was a male, who duped a hero and created a spell that split the world up into the male only and female only world. This same spell also changed the main person into this female form by accident. Using another spell named 'Futanaruhta' the main person becomes the current self we see in the game. Then it's about getting the princess as she is the only one suitable to bear children with someone using that funatari spell.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

wait looking at the sample images especially number 2. It still looks like its in Japanese. Unless they made a mistake with the pictures.
The Sample pictures they have listed on the the eng.dlsite page are from the Japanese version and do not represent the engrish version (it's not really a english one but at least you can get the story now).

If anybody is interested I have attached the english demo with uncensor patch.

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Reputation score

Thanks a lot! :D

Anyone still have the full game?

Last edited: