Tori 500 request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tori 500 request

I may have just stumbled accross these. Found a Lession of Passion torrent file, seems to include a bunch of the Tori 500 games. Downloading now and if it checks out and is clean I'll do up an upload for you guys.

***Edit, Looks okay. Link
    Last edited by doob420; 30th April 2012, 03:09.

Comment

Originally posted by doob420 View Post
      I may have just stumbled accross these. Found a Lession of Passion torrent file, seems to include a bunch of the Tori 500 games. Downloading now and if it checks out and is clean I'll do up an upload for you guys.

***Edit, Looks okay. Link

thanks

Comment

Everything seems good with it, except I can't seem to get the endings working. Gives me a message saying I don't have flash...yet I do, in stand alone, and up to date on 3 different browsers...oh well.

If you guys want any other of these lessions of passions things, I got quite a few with that torrent. Just let me know, either post or pm. I'm crappy at checking messages, but I usually catch them within a week.

Comment

Thanks for the link

About that last post, didnt get it, is the 160mb file the full torrent or only lesson of passion? if its not the full torrent, what ells is there?

Comment

doob420 you are great,thank you.İf you found living with britney,please post it.

Comment

hey doob420, first thank for the post

but i explain you the ending fix. because of this line in the html code:

var flashvars = {ending: /^\??(\d+)/.exec(location.search)[1]};

its search for a ? in the URL. so you need to put the ending number after the html with the ? before it. so copy the thing under the ending and put this in the url.

example:

you got ending 6 so in that screen you see "end.html?6" put this instead of !start.html and you got your ending

Comment

Thanks,

The torrent has quite a few LOP games, I'm not going to list them all. If there's something specific you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As far as requests that aren't Tori 500, I'm going to upload a couple (sisters and brittney one) tonight provide my PC is working ok. Got home from work and found windows trying to recover. Anyway, if you want them, PM me, I'm not going to flood this thread wth non Tori links.

Regards

Comment

So were you going to post sisters?

Comment

Thanks,

The torrent has quite a few LOP games, I'm not going to list them all. If there's something specific you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As far as requests that aren't Tori 500, I'm going to upload a couple (sisters and brittney one) tonight provide my PC is working ok. Got home from work and found windows trying to recover. Anyway, if you want them, PM me, I'm not going to flood this thread wth non Tori links.

Regards
                    "Sisters - Teenage Family Sex Affairs" , "Outcast Academy" and "Living With Britney" would be awesome.

And thanks for sharing the Tori500 games.

Comment

Agree on Outcast Academy would be great if you have it

Comment

Sorry folks, don't have the Outcast Academy...

Comment

Thanks a lot for the tori 500 download, hopefully I can get the other links too.

Comment

Would love to play the Sisters game. Thanks doob!

Comment

Sorry folks, don't have the Outcast Academy...
                              We'll just have to wait then, but thanks for looking for it anyways.

Comment

sisters!! you have the links for the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X