What's new

VN/TEXT [lessonofpassion] Tori 500 request

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tori 500 request

Fished in the net. 2 are official demos. The third? Don`t know :)

Ogre

Reputation score

Tori 500 - Dirty Business - mediafire.com/?wvy15o1jtm2348b

Thorne - mediafire.com/?o6z74j1knaq2nmn

as requested.

Aishman

Reputation score

Huh that's weird, no matter what when I get an ending it says "Requires Flash to play" even though I have flash...anyone else have this problem?

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah me 2 it says my flash is outdated when it is not....also when i copy paste the ending it will not work...so it would be nice if some1 can help me figure out what i am doing wrong here....

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Check my profile. Same game (same source ;) )

And, yes... updated / corrected the link.

Aishman

Reputation score

Does the new link have the ending bug fixed? Sorry for asking it's just annoying playing through the game, clicking ending and seeing "Sorry, Flash 10.5 is required!"

thecannon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey doob420, first thank for the post :)

but i explain you the ending fix. because of this line in the html code:

var flashvars = {ending: /^\??(\d+)/.exec(location.search)[1]};

its search for a ? in the URL. so you need to put the ending number after the html with the ? before it. so copy the thing under the ending and put this in the url.

example:

you got ending 6 so in that screen you see "end.html?6" put this instead of !start.html and you got your ending ;)
Also would like to know, tried this and sitll get Ie error saying need java and when trying above IE just spits the dumby saying can not find end.html?1-6

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Errr.... maybe you could make a how-to?
There's a how-to quoted one post above his.
Seriously, didn't you even read the second newest post before asking?

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I did... it just don't work for... maybe I'm too stupid and need a more simple how-to...

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, I did... it just don't work for... maybe I'm too stupid and need a more simple how-to...
Which game?
Dunno if there's a difference, but I'll try to get it to work and make some pictured tutorial.

PlayForce00

Reputation score

Which game?
Dunno if there's a difference, but I'll try to get it to work and make some pictured tutorial.
When you download Living with Britney, Thorn-E Virtual Passion, Tori 500 Dirty Business, and Sisters you get a HTML Document link titled "end.html". Double Click on that and you get a blank page on whatever web browser you're using. All you have to do is click your link in the URL bar and highlight it and at the very end of the HTML where it says "end.html" change it to "end.html?1" that mean you want to see the first ending of that game. Thorn-E Virtual Passion has 9 ending (end.html?1 end.html?2) just change the last numbers except end.html?3 because it doesn't work so end.html?4 is ending 3 (The other games don't have that problem). Do the same thing with the other games and it should work (I use google chrome and mozilla and they work with them for me.)

Lukasx7

Reputation score

hey guys ;) another question... does anyone know if there is a newer version of living with britney? Secret exhibitions would be very cool :p but just a question ^^

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since it was already bumped, does anyone have any newer versions of the games or ones that haven't been posted in here yet?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still no1 with newest Living with britney - secret exhibitions

hxxp://lopgold.com/index_lwb.php

?

bump

still no1?

Last edited by a moderator:

jack08180

Reputation score

i paid for it. Really not all that much new content. 2 more sex scenes, thats about it