What's new

VN/TEXT [lessonofpassion] Tori 500 request

AssRider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RIP it and upload it plz :)
It's all over Google right now. It should be easy to find.

Anyone has these games already?

sexandglory.com
I'm not very sure abut it but these 3 games: 7 Day Guest, Jade Dildo and Abyss are not really flash games.
I have searched everywhere for 7 Day Guest but didn't find it. The interesting thing is that it's a free game but I wanted a RIP offline version for my smartphone. It's not a new game but no one managed to RIP it
You can try for yourself this one (7DG) and you'll see what I'm talking about.
I'm not an expert but I think it's a java game more than flash. Or a mix of those.

To conclude, I don't think we'll find these games available as offline RIPs unless they are flash games and I was mistaken all along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tori 500 request

I'm getting the ending problem, as when I click the "show ending" button, it says I need flash. So I copied it into the search bar in chrome, but it says I need to log into the site to actually see any of the endings.

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uploaded Living with Britney 2.04 (incl. 1st Add-On). Link as usual in my Profile.

Lot of games been deleted by uploaded. If anything needed again... feel free to ask.

Added Virtual Date Girls "Zoe"

Edit: And reupped some games.

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man how to i start the game? I downloaded it ... and there isn't a way to start it :/

p.s. 10x for hte games
Sorry, forgot to make a link. Please open the folder and scroll down to "begin.html" and doubleklick to start.

You may make a link by yourself - I will repack the game for your convenience.

Double post, sry...

ValioKi7a

Reputation score

Sorry, forgot to make a link. Please open the folder and scroll down to "begin.html" and doubleklick to start.

You may make a link by yourself - I will repack the game for your convenience.
Thank you man! BTW i looked for links named "start" and stuff but never figured it would be "begin" :D

Edit:When i start begin i only get a black screen with nothing but "zoe" writen in purple there :(. No buttons,anything :(

Last edited:

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you man! BTW i looked for links named "start" and stuff but never figured it would be "begin" :D

Edit:When i start begin i only get a black screen with nothing but "zoe" writen in purple there :(. No buttons,anything :(
:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I swear... I will play some of the games before I upload them :p

So, fixed the issue and it got a proper begin.html start now. :( Now I have to upload it a 3rd time... 150 MB with my mini_DSL :( ... and I wrote such a great .bat to start the game ^^ 2 lines of fine code :p

Ok, you can fix it yourself meanwhile:
1) move begin.html one Directory up. It must be together with the folder "files"
2) rename "files" to "game"
3) start game with begin.html (should work ;) ... yes, I tested it now)

A "proper version" will follow as soon my 56k modem can push it.

Alternative: Maybe it's enough to use "entry.html" there is a "entry2.html" with a other text but same variables. Will edit this post when up is finished

ValioKi7a

Reputation score

:eek: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I swear... I will play some of the games before I upload them :p

So, fixed the issue and it got a proper begin.html start now. :( Now I have to upload it a 3rd time... 150 MB with my mini_DSL :( ... and I wrote such a great .bat to start the game ^^ 2 lines of fine code :p

Ok, you can fix it yourself meanwhile:
1) move begin.html one Directory up. It must be together with the folder "files"
2) rename "files" to "game"
3) start game with begin.html (should work ;) ... yes, I tested it now)

A "proper version" will follow as soon my 56k modem can push it.

Alternative: Maybe it's enough to use "entry.html" there is a "entry2.html" with a other text but same variables. Will edit this post when up is finished
Thank you for the hard work ! Anyway i think i will just wait for the proper version.I hope i was helpfull! :)
And BTW does anyone can give hints or a walktrough for zoe :? I find the game very hard :D

Last edited:

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Randsom, is there a specific way to see the endings for Thorne-Virtual Passion? W/e I try to use the link provided at the end of the game or just hit the "end.html" It pops up a new window that says I need to update my flash...but its is already updated and the game itself runs fine. Ideas?

monkeey

Reputation score

Randsom, is there a specific way to see the endings for Thorne-Virtual Passion? W/e I try to use the link provided at the end of the game or just hit the "end.html" It pops up a new window that says I need to update my flash...but its is already updated and the game itself runs fine. Ideas?
This is how it works in Tori 500, so i also think it will work the same on thorne!

at the end of a game you will see something like watch your ending or something! then you click in that link and then you see in the URL this:

"the path name"/end.html

but at the ending screen you see also this: end.html?"a number"

if you paste this into the url instead of the end.html then you get your ending.

example:

you get ending 3!

so you see this

"the path name"/end.html

copy the end.html?3

then make the url like this : "the path name"/end.html?3

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys are the best. Thanks for the Sisters link. First one I've found that works.

Though, unless I missed one, it looks like all the Tori 500 - Dirty Business links are dead. :(

I don't know if it's kosher to say this in the open, but does anyone know how to acquire these games? If I do spring for an LoP Gold account, do people just download the Flash from something like View Page Info? It seems like LoP would know about that and black-list an account.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There was some sort of problem with one of Randsom's posts. With all apologies, I had to delete it. It's presence not only made it so that nothing further was visible on the page, it also made it so that I couldn't moderate anything on whatever page it was on, meaning I couldn't delete it from the thread.

Problem is now fixed

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There was some sort of problem with one of Randsom's posts. With all apologies, I had to delete it. It's presence not only made it so that nothing further was visible on the page, it also made it so that I couldn't moderate anything on whatever page it was on, meaning I couldn't delete it from the thread.

Problem is now fixed
I... didnt hacked the board... :confused: did I?

Was there something important in the deleted post?

Though, unless I missed one, it looks like all the Tori 500 - Dirty Business links are dead. :(
Rechecked, should all be online. Try one of the direct links, maybe helps:

2.02 with money: ://ul.to/qnpa8n2g
2.02. without money: ://ul.to/fmis3ujs

please, add "http" to the 'links'. I'm not allowed yet to post links.

If anything else is down... don't hesitate to post here in the thread.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found your profile links shortly after I made that post. lol Thanks!

I had been referring to links I'd seen only in the thread itself.

JFMA69

Reputation score

Great Work. Not easy to find anywhere else:)

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got 2 new quite big games... but I'm running out of Premium, so be quick, I don't know what will be deleted.

lordsilver

Reputation score

Guys does anyone have the new "Living with Britney Glamour Expansion"?

Dying to play it.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got 2 new quite big games... but I'm running out of Premium, so be quick, I don't know what will be deleted.
Not sure I follow. What do you mean, "deleted?"

And do you mean that you've hosted two more games?

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is no audio for me for the Tori 500 game that I got from a couple of posts above mine. I tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome and Flash Projector.
Any ideas? Other flash games work fine with audio for me. Only this one is giving me trouble. My Flash and browers are all up to date.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone seen the latest Living with Britney expansion around yet?