What's new

VN/TEXT [lessonofpassion] Tori 500 request

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tori 500 request

Not sure I follow. What do you mean, "deleted?"

And do you mean that you've hosted two more games?
Well, I get "money" for your downloads and I used it to buy a premium account and extra Webspace because I wanted to expand this a bit.

But running out of premium means I loos the extra space that means uploaded will delete files.

Thanks to one person who bought a UL Acc via my reference I could afford new premium and everything is fine now and everything will stay online.

There is no audio for me for the Tori 500 game that I got from a couple of posts above mine. I tried in IE, Firefox and Chrome and Flash Projector.
Any ideas? Other flash games work fine with audio for me. Only this one is giving me trouble. My Flash and browers are all up to date.
Not a clue, sorry. Which version of Tori 500 do you use? There are plenty different versions. Is the problem with all of them?

Ling_Tong

Reputation score

The last expansion for Living with Britney (glamour) :
uxok9l.1fichier.com/

Zurafa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last expansion for Living with Britney (glamour) :
uxok9l.1fichier.com/
Ling Tong,you are the king.Thank you very much.İf you have Cherubim,Medusa's cure and Jade dildo(other lesson of passion games) please upload.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope the file is in English. lol The French site was a bit confusing.

Thanks for the upload!

Well, I get "money" for your downloads and I used it to buy a premium account and extra Webspace because I wanted to expand this a bit.

But running out of premium means I loos the extra space that means uploaded will delete files.

Thanks to one person who bought a UL Acc via my reference I could afford new premium and everything is fine now and everything will stay online.
Ah, okay. Thanks for your efforts.

Last edited:

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Not a clue, sorry. Which version of Tori 500 do you use? There are plenty different versions. Is the problem with all of them?[/quote]"

The 2.02 version from your December 26 post. When I start it, it says 1.06 though. I suspect that 1.06 is simply the lop gold collection version numbering. There is no audio in the version without cheats and also no audio in the version with cheats. I have an older version of Top Model in a differnt folder and the audio works fine. Other than the audio not working in your version, the game works as expected.

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 2.02 version from your December 26 post. When I start it, it says 1.06 though.
Well, I checked all 4 files and got sound with all of them. But, when I start Tori 500 v 2.02 it says 2.02 in the Browser and the first Page.

So I guess something else may be wrong. Anyone else got that kind of problem? Do you start via start.html ?

So, a bitter announcement...

Got Miss Maddison but beeing unable to provide her. Uploaded won't let me upload anything. Mediafire & Bitshare refuse to send me their verificationmails.

Will try again. If anything changes, I will announce here.

Ah, and the 2 big games were deleted :/ Too much space.

Big games vanished, upload impossible, my cat vomits into my bedroom. Could get a little bit upset today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to make the endings work for Living with Brit?
Everything works fine but as soon as I get an ending, all I see is a white screen with a please update your player to version 10.52 or higher and seeing how mine is up to version 11...I dont think thats the issue.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, a bitter announcement...

Got Miss Maddison but beeing unable to provide her. Uploaded won't let me upload anything. Mediafire & Bitshare refuse to send me their verificationmails.

Will try again. If anything changes, I will announce here.

Ah, and the 2 big games were deleted :/ Too much space.

Big games vanished, upload impossible, my cat vomits into my bedroom. Could get a little bit upset today.
Sorry to hear that. :(

How can people help? (Well, with the file thing... can't help too much with the cat issue!)

Everything works fine but as soon as I get an ending, all I see is a white screen with a please update your player to version 10.52 or higher and seeing how mine is up to version 11...I dont think thats the issue.
For me, I play the game through and find out my ending "number." Usually, the .zip or .rar file that the game comes in includes an HTML document entitled something like "end." I open that with Firefox and type the following at the end of the file name in the address bar:

?*the ending number*

Example... if I get Ending #4, I type at the end of the name in the address bar: ?4

There's a way to do it if the archive doesn't include an HTML file called "end" but an .swf file called "end." I can't remember how to make the .swf version work properly. It's a slightly different ending.

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to hear that. :(

How can people help? (Well, with the file thing... can't help too much with the cat issue!)
Just have patience please. I really try to figure out what is going wrong. Cat is already fixed :).

Example... if I get Ending #4, I type at the end of the name in the address bar: ?4.
Thanks for explaining.

Ah, I ran into the same issue ("please update...") because of blocked flash. Cause flash is quite insecure some actions are blocked by default. At least I have to click on "allow" manually. Then it starts normally.

But where to click depends on the used Browser of course.

TooN0ble

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Randsom
Your "2.02 with money: ://ul.to/qnpa8n2g" link leads to Top Model version 2.02, and it has audio.
Your "2.02. without money: ://ul.to/fmis3ujs" link leads to Dirty Business version 1.06 with no audio.
Dirty Business is the newest version. Top Model is one of the older versions.
Also if you are looking for a new host, you should try Mega.co.nz. Fast dl speeds and cutomizable upload speeds.

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dear Sirs and Ladies,

my struggle with uploaded has been settled and Mrs. Maddison arrived at her Destination.

Please notice that Mrs. Maddison has been divided into 3 parts. You need all 3 parts, but it should open with any free zip-program like 7zip or winrar. Even if the file suffix is .001, .002 and .003.

To explain that: My upload speed is about 40 kb/s, that means about 150 MB / hour. Uploading the whole 570 MB would take about 4 hours. 4 hours is a lot of time for Mr. Murphy to do his best (and he did 3 times for part 1 -.-). So, that's why I divided the archive. And of course because of: "Divide and rule".

Maybe some notes to unpack the zip files. Both, winrar and 7zip work the same. Rightclick -> maddison.zip.001 -> open. Then drag and drop the "maddison"-folder somewhere you like and watch it working. 7zip also accept unpack to. Winrar not. If anything don't work, post here as usual, :p I will ignore that later. :p

@Randsom
Your "2.02 with money: ://ul.to/qnpa8n2g" link leads to Top Model version 2.02, and it has audio.
Your "2.02. without money: ://ul.to/fmis3ujs" link leads to Dirty Business version 1.06 with no audio.
Will check that tomorrow, have to see a doc now. Have fun out there.

TooN0ble said:
Not really. The link ul.to/fmis3ujs leads to Dirty Business 1.06, that's right. But where do you see that link marked as 2.02 ? When I open it with JDownloader it says "I am version 1.06". When I look in my LOP folder as guest via link or logged in I see the file named "Tori 500 Dirty Business 106.zip" which is correct.

Sorry, I can't fix an issue I can't see. Please check once again on your side. Or try direct links:
- without money or
- with money.

But you are right about the sounds. There is no sound in 1.06. Never noticed that, thanks.

TooN0ble said:
Dirty Business is the newest version. Top Model is one of the older versions.
Well, yes, you are right. Will look for a proper T500-DB version. Funny, I was looking for the version number only. Seems that number is new for each Addon.

For all other people out there. Some new Outcast Academy games have arrived. Well, almost 30 OA files, so I created a new sub folder under the LOP folder.

Have fun.

blarf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I don't know how I can make cheat code on for the new expansion of living with Britney.

Any idea?

Thanks for he help.

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got all the Maddison files, but I cannot get them to extract properly. :(

I downloaded 7zip, but I am unsure what you're instructions mean.

When I right-click on maddison.zip.001, what do I do next? 7zip created an option in the right-click menu that says, 7zip. Do I try one of the options under its sub-menu?

maddison.zip.001 seems to be the problem. It keeps giving me an error message that says that the archive is in an unknown format or improperly formatted. I successfully unzipped only SOME of the contents of ONE of the files so far, I think the .003 one. It, too, says the archive is corrupt, but it unzipped part of the file.

I can open the Archive and see all the files in them, but I cannot extract them.

I tried changing the extensions to .zip files all and only the .003 file opened normally. It didn't extract fully, but it opened without an error. The .001 and .002 files freak out when I open them and say that there was an "unexpected end of archive."

Last edited:

pj1983

Reputation score

Hi,

I don't know how I can make cheat code on for the new expansion of living with Britney.

Any idea?

Thanks for he help.
The cheats for the new expansion are significantly more complicated than they were before. You need to track down the lwb.sol file buried somewhere in your Flash player cache, then use a program like .sol Editor or SolVE to edit the various values (both programs are available for free on SourceForge).

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got all the Maddison files, but I cannot get them to extract properly. :(

I downloaded 7zip, but I am unsure what you're instructions mean.

When I right-click on maddison.zip.001, what do I do next? 7zip created an option in the right-click menu that says, 7zip. Do I try one of the options under its sub-menu?
Try this:

A – Once the menu appears, hover over “7-zip”
B – Select “Extract Here” Once you selected the option, it will bring up another window showing you the progress and remaining time before file is fully extracted/UnRaR, etc.

Source:

Alternative: Do "A" and then klick on "open" instead of 7-Zip (first entry in list). A new window will appear and show a folder "maddison". Mark it and drag & drop it somewhere.

The first option works with 7-zip only, the 2nd with WinRAR, too. Maybe I really should offer an auto.extract file... but I don't like .exe files when I download something... so I also don't like to offer them.

It really should work, I tested both, 7-zip and Winrar. Hope it works for you now.

Edit: Maybe we should avoid to write the names of the games again and again. Whenever I search for new stuff Google send me here :/.

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still not working. :(

I did the right click --> extract here thing.

I tried it with maddison.zip.001 and it extracted "maddison.zip" and placed it next to maddison.zip.001 in the Explorer window. When I opened that archive, I got the same error that I did last night: "! maddison.zip: Unexpected end of archive"

I can't extract anything from it at all. When I try to extract, I get this error: "! maddison.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

I can still open maddison.zip.003 and extract SOME of the files in it, but not all of them. I am re-downloading .002 now to see if something was corrupted in downloading. I tried all of this on a re-downloaded copy of .001

It could very well be a problem on my end. :(

Randsom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am sorry. Tried to download it again with JDownloader. And even the auto-extractor extracted the archive. So, I really think there's something wrong with your archive.

Maybe try to check them by right clicking on .zip.001 -> and choose "Test archive". It will tell you which part is corrupt and you should have to download that once more.

Maybe it's easier to reload them all.

* Re-Uploaded the Outcast Academy files. Don't know what happened to them.
->

* Uploaded some Meet and Fuck games. Sorry, too many files to list them.
->

EscapeEvade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry. Tried to download it again with JDownloader. And even the auto-extractor extracted the archive. So, I really think there's something wrong with your archive.

Maybe try to check them by right clicking on .zip.001 -> and choose "Test archive". It will tell you which part is corrupt and you should have to download that once more.

Maybe it's easier to reload them all.
I'll try them on another computer. Maybe my desktop is an issue. I doubt it will work, though, because my laptop is more or less the same setup.

EDIT: Same problem on the laptop. Ugh. I have no manner of luck at all with this.

Last edited:

blarf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cheats for the new expansion are significantly more complicated than they were before. You need to track down the lwb.sol file buried somewhere in your Flash player cache, then use a program like .sol Editor or SolVE to edit the various values (both programs are available for free on SourceForge).
Thanks for the answer.
But it doesn't work for me.
I think 'i'm too bad.

With the soft Soledit I can't go more than the apparition
of the licence (I try to open the doc with ctrl + o;
but it doesn't work) and with the other software SolVe,
when I try to open he say to me that he cant open
the doc. I don't understand, I think I'm gonna play with
out cheating...
:D

stabnz

Reputation score

Thanks for the wonderful games.

I have a question about VDG Maddison. I can run the game no problem but whatever I choose as background I start the as a white female and whatever name I give to my character, she just calls me ''null''.

Also the time always stays the same, the happiness bar just wont fill no matter what I do.

Do we need to change something in some kind of a text file?

Thanks in advance.