What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Axe

Got you all a gift. This is all the Gameover CGs for every character on every stage plus their survival defeat and victory. Enjoy.

P.S. This doesn't include the male characters...which I don't know why they added them because this game is about the hentai. Frankly, if they didn't add them, then the game would have been released earlier, but that's just my opinion.
Maybe if some of the female enemies raped them or vice versa.

The cat girls, elves, or succubus.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe it's just my version but when I lose, there's no gameover CG or anything, it's just a continue menu or a quit menu. The only sex scenes I can see are at the character select, each girl has a character select option where she's being held by a goblin/orc and entering that let's you scroll through sex animations with a few goblins that can be zoomed in on and sped up.

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi I'm new and maybe my english i'm deslexic and using firefox to help me sorry if Im bad, I'm to wonder I have the Qaxe 1.0 2.0. 2.5 but I cant download any of the new 4.0 on this thread wondering where I can download? this is a nice game but very hard. I had it working a few months ago but on winxp its not working anymore maybe i change my region to UK from Jap and back and that messed it .player namings.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to uncensor the game?
since the game contains hundreds of frames (and not just a mosaic filter put on top seperatly), that would take someone ages to make uncensored

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyon have link for version 4.0? I miss the download is okay to ask?

traito_zin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m630/NguyenAn2010/KhoaHoc/1-4.jpg

How to play :(

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest version of the game (4.0), 2 times, but evertytime I have downloaded it, it dosent come with and .exe file to run the game only for gallery and stuff like that.

Anyone knows what I can do?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest version of the game (4.0), 2 times, but evertytime I have downloaded it, it dosent come with and .exe file to run the game only for gallery and stuff like that.

Anyone knows what I can do?
You need BOTH the Original game (1.0) and ALL the upgrades (2.0, 2.5 and 4.0) to get everything. You can't jsut download one and hope it has everything.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Got you all a gift. This is all the Gameover CGs for every character on every stage plus their survival defeat and victory. Enjoy.

P.S. This doesn't include the male characters...which I don't know why they added them because this game is about the hentai. Frankly, if they didn't add them, then the game would have been released earlier, but that's just my opinion.
I think they added them in because by that point they went "Oh, hey, people are actually playing the game for...you know, the GAME, and not just the orge hentai spotlights!" Both of them are just shout outs to two different male heros from gaming anyway. The guy with the shield is CLEARLY Rygar (witch I think the title calls him 'Diskarmor' ), while the others far harder to pinpoint down, but I swear he's from a similar breed of games ( and I can't even make out what he's being called ).

Still, kicking ass with Rygar's pretty rad.

ADDED:
Figured out the red haired guy, he's actually 'based' off of The Genji and the Heike Clans hero, Taira no Kagekiyo, if say he wasn't undead and still fully alive. Go fig. Both games though where beat em up's of simular style, and apparently they have some TG artwork too.

Last edited:

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The other one is Getsu Fuhma ;)
An NES game..was a lil bit like Castlevanian with an Katana Dude(getsu Fuhma nuff said)
But im really askin myself why the hell didnt they add Melpha from QB in?
She would suit to the whole style to the game..and its sad that this is the final version..wouldnt mind gettin mooooar chars =)
Chun li,Mai shiranui etc etc soo much female characters..they could milk with this game!
cheers!
-davon-

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

The other one is Getsu Fuhma ;)
An NES game..was a lil bit like Castlevanian with an Katana Dude(getsu Fuhma nuff said)
But im really askin myself why the hell didnt they add Melpha from QB in?
She would suit to the whole style to the game..and its sad that this is the final version..wouldnt mind gettin mooooar chars =)
Chun li,Mai shiranui etc etc soo much female characters..they could milk with this game!
cheers!
-davon-
Ahhss~! thanks! I was acually looking at some of the artowrk in the gallery, and it had a shadow image of Kagekiyo, and then someone else as well, making me think he was just 'based' off of both. But yeah, Getsu Fuhma makes more since. Still, all of them are of the breed of side scroller beat-em-up's, so it all kinda fits in the end. =3

For what they did thought, it's pretty damn nice at the end of the day. Have to applaud them for getting as much stuff added towards this like they did!

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

he...no problem! ;)
I whooped up in the moment i saw him...cause he was a DLC character on the castlevania harmony of despair on xbla(xbox live arcade) ya know?
And there, he has a similiar artwork(lolz)..but yeah...word to you!
They really did a great job with this game..i even like the BGM,it fits..somehow outside from the hentai thing, this game feels like an retro hard 2d sidescroll bemu game =)
Hope(wish) to see more of this style!
Cheers!
-D-

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone have a working download link.

O

Oloaskoask

anyone have a working download link.
here we go:
Queen's Axe Final Version:

part 1:
part 2:
part 3:

If it ask for a password, try this >> Zeoarchives

Im not sure if the game is working properly because I didnt play it by myself yet. Anyway here is where I found those links:

Torrent:
[NONKI] QUEEN’S AXE(ver.FINAL)4人の美闘士達 (All in 1 Queen’s Axe Set)

Last edited by a moderator:

shizusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you mr or miss Oloaskoask.

Can confirm this works and very short hard game sometime, I manage to finish with samurai only lol

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys, I was curious if anyone knew about this little image I found within the games files and what not.

It looks quite nice but does anyone recall the artist/group or has spot this before. Eisen is all I have to go by but that warrants nothing,

Attachments

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like there's a new beat 'em up game coming. Final Fuck it's called.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now his is a specification to enter the erotic and attacked by the enemy during action game.

if that transition says what I'm hopping then it will have in game rape.

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

h t t p://blog-imgs-53-origin.fc2.com/n/o/n/nonkigame/PR.jpg

:eek: