What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

OP
J

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Blade Help

I would change the name but i don't know how lol sorry.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm downloaded the game from the megaupload link. For some reason, everytime it loads, it just says something about a error and closes itself.
Is it because I'm using Win7 or something?
I got 7 and works for me. dare I ask are you in J-Unicode??

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What Majorkagami said. Have your unicode on Japanese when you unzip this. Little things like this matter sometimes...

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Works with applocale as well.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind if this was Run-or-Rape as well, looking at how well done the animations with the orcs are.

And so I finished the boss rush with Cattelya. The reward was a Bukkake scene for some reason.now that I finally tried her, she REALLY has it easier compared to the lance girl.

I haven't had any luck with clearing it with the lance girl, hell, I already had problems with the last boss heavily with her, having to fight him and two mooks at the end of the boss rush got me massacred. .

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

interestingly I only could do anything with the lance girl. but I didn't really play all that much with no ingameplay rape it has nothing to keep my interest. I'd pay for this game if all it was was you play ether of the girls and only thing it had was you fight against the blue orc guys that have the rape scenes if they mid battle raped you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone upload the newer vers to megaupload or mediafire? :(

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you change the unicode for win7, I'm not really good at that kind of stuff. :(

Lurker
Reputation score

either download app locale or change it in the control panel under regional settings (classic view)

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I still have the error message at the player selection screen.

I downloaded and unzipped it in the japanese setting, and changed the name of the first exe, but it didn't help.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope they can make a playable version without going to so much trouble

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Update with playable and rapeable Tifa. It's fuckin sweet.

Last edited:

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update with playable and rapeable Tifa. It's fuckin sweet.

edit: nevermind didn't realize it was the whole thing, just thought it was what youngmike put up. thanks alot appreciate it

Last edited:

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the Tifa addition is awesome! It's even more so since she seems to have all the moves she used from the Tifa-tan games. Perhaps it's just because I haven't played since QA released on DLsite but did this game get harder? I always remember it being a little tough but damn now it seems really hard.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm really liking how they're approaching this game. The only thing it's missing is actual in-game, escapable rape.

Tifa is by far my favorite now, I just think she's well done and well balanced.

Those fucking fire wolf guys are terrible, they are my least favorite enemy to fight because of those fucking projectiles.

It'd be cool if each monster had some sort of sex scene(s) at the game over screen or actually in game. I can't complain though, it's a lot of fuckin' fun.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok the wolf guys are kinda bad to deal with but most of the enemy's are. Then again how many games makes you fight the hero from alter beast?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't believe I didn't figure that out. Still, he's a spammer.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The altered beast werewolves were pretty awesome. The muscle chicks with the hammers are the ones that messed with me a lot. That first fight on the airship with the dwarf girl was the hardest fight in the game for me. Even the end boss was easier imo. I hope this does well for the creator so as to inspire him to make more like this or even add new characters

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You'll think he will put in characters from other games? Like from other beat-em ups?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

They might. It's nice to think about. There are already those catgirls that remind me of Cham-Cham from Samurai Showdown.

If anything they should add Sorceress from Dragon's Crown. She fits in perfectly.