What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Blade Help

Huh. Alter Beast. Oh memories... As for the next character I saw Morrigan next to Tifa's picture in the manual. Probably coincidental but that'd be kinda cool...

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Holy fucking god. Am I doing something wrong? Or I am supposed to get stunlocked to death in the second level? :| Why is it that hentai games with good gameplay always either fuck up the hentai aspect of it or make it stupidly difficult?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Soo..no one has a clue what i could be doing wrong that i always get a player error?

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Soo..no one has a clue what i could be doing wrong that i always get a player error?
I had the same problem but Applocale resolve it. Also, try moving the folder containing the game to a simplier path (Ok maybe I'm not clear so example: c:\QA)

Last edited:

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

SALVATION!

ok, Im gonna contribuite a little I guess, to everybody frustrated not being able to play this game.

Even tough this will only unlock the HENTAI portion of the game (which is what like 99% of the people want to play, here is how.

Go to the
-QA folder

-You all see the last files that are in moonspeak or something, unreadable. Well thats whats causing the problem, not being able to read those is what dosent let the game run after chooser a character, anyways.

-Now identify the one that you see says ["moonspeak"02] (this is the hentai selection for all 3 characters. All you have to do is replace the moonspeak name with this:

ƒ_ƒ~￾[02

After that, just run the game from the .exe in the same folder this one is and go to the selection screen and select either of the 3 characters with the orc.

In "rape-game" mode to select and vary you use this comands:

A and S to move from diferent positions
X to go to diferent view in the position you are, Z to go back
C is to make the orc(S) come
and lastly the direction arrows are for speed humping or whatever.

Well, hope it helps you all and finally get this frustration of not being able to play this game.

Cya.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy fucking god. Am I doing something wrong? Or I am supposed to get stunlocked to death in the second level? :| Why is it that hentai games with good gameplay always either fuck up the hentai aspect of it or make it stupidly difficult?
no, combat is WAY difficult for this game. Best I can tell you is to use the Down to forward plus heavy attack move(think hadouken if you play street fighter)
with all 3 characters it hits a lot and usually will let you get some forward progress at the same time. The dwarf chick is probably the hardest of the 3 characters to use as she has the shortest reach.
I would love to see a game like this but with it being more like golden axe with the vertical movement added and perhaps some in game rape moves when you're beaten

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Yeah. I want to punch whoever wrote that description.

At first I was like
"Oh sweet! Golden Axe with rape!"
then i was like
"THIS ISN'T LIKE GOLDEN AXE AT ALL. ;A;"

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually found myself the most comfortable with the lance girl. Especially during the second stage when I was dealing with the beastmen, she's short enough to ignore the air dashes and fireballs. And reach? She has thrown projectiles that can be used to lock enemies down and kill them.

deathbatman

Lurker
Reputation score

i saw a queen's axe vers 2, but i cant play it. any title not launch the game, (sorry for my english i'm french) help me?:confused:

Attachments

hivonzooo

Lurker
Reputation score

SALVATION!

ok, Im gonna contribuite a little I guess, to everybody frustrated not being able to play this game.

Even tough this will only unlock the HENTAI portion of the game (which is what like 99% of the people want to play, here is how.

Go to the
-QA folder

-You all see the last files that are in moonspeak or something, unreadable. Well thats whats causing the problem, not being able to read those is what dosent let the game run after chooser a character, anyways.

-Now identify the one that you see says ["moonspeak"02] (this is the hentai selection for all 3 characters. All you have to do is replace the moonspeak name with this:

ƒ_ƒ~￾[02

After that, just run the game from the .exe in the same folder this one is and go to the selection screen and select either of the 3 characters with the orc.

Well, hope it helps you all and finally get this frustration of not being able to play this game.

Cya.
Which file i must replace? I rename some file but got player error again.

amidoingitrite.jpg ???

Reputation score

Does anyone know if it's possible to get past the airship level with Tifa?

Frankly, I'm starting to dislike this game because of the new enemies added. Add new characters, new levels, and new bosses, those are all fine. But they added new enemies to pre-existing levels, I went WTF? The Formula was working and they decided to change it, which is the unholy sin of entertainment media and this also applies to H-Games. Once the Formula works, you can tweak it, just don't change it. Look at Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, Season 5 and I rest my case.

shonuv

Reputation score

Without cheating?

I just replace and rename the .player files.

For example make copy of ris01.player
Delete godboss.player
Now rename copy of ris01.player to godboss.player

Now you fight the bow&arrow girl instead of final boss.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it's possible to get past the airship level with Tifa?

Frankly, I'm starting to dislike this game because of the new enemies added. Add new characters, new levels, and new bosses, those are all fine. But they added new enemies to pre-existing levels, I went WTF? The Formula was working and they decided to change it, which is the unholy sin of entertainment media and this also applies to H-Games. Once the Formula works, you can tweak it, just don't change it. Look at Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, Season 5 and I rest my case.
I don't find what's so difficult, sure it's a little challenging but I've beaten the game with all three girls with hardly any real effort.

Reputation score

Shonuv, thanks for your help.

I took your advice and renamed most of the .player files except for those in Japanese and catma01-20. The only thing I can't figure out is how I keep getting stuck on level 5. After I beat the two fairies, the game doesn't let me go forward. I understand whole well that this is cheating, but when a game designer breaks one of the cardinal rules of game design, it is justified in my book. I'm going to try re-extracting it and replacing all the files again. Hopefully I didn't delete something I shouldn't.

And do you happen to know where the cyclops .player file is, by chance?

Last edited:

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's nothing wrong with adding new enemies. They're all manageable (yes, even the flaming wolf guys) and add to the level of content in the game. Nothing has been broken.

...managing them as Tifa however... I'm not so sure. My problem on my playthrough as her is while she can kill most enemies with one hit of her super punch, enemies have a tendency of being immune to it. I've had the hardest time going through the game as her.

shonuv

Reputation score

And do you happen to know where the cyclops .player file is, by chance?
catma20 is the cyclops
and for those that hate naked men cluttering up the screen, amari2 is the werewolf

omega and deruta broke the game for me, so I left them alone. I didn't change any of the female enemies though.

Last edited:
Reputation score

There's nothing wrong with adding new enemies. They're all manageable (yes, even the flaming wolf guys) and add to the level of content in the game. Nothing has been broken.

...managing them as Tifa however... I'm not so sure. My problem on my playthrough as her is while she can kill most enemies with one hit of her super punch, enemies have a tendency of being immune to it. I've had the hardest time going through the game as her.
The biggest problem with Tifa is she's the weakest character. Cattleya has the strongest power, but a short range. Lancer girl has the weakest power but has the longest range. Tifa seems to have very short range without the power to back it up, therefore the character is unbalanced as the strengths do not make up for the weaknesses.

EDIT: I don't know if this affected anyone else. I had trouble getting past the sorceress due to game programming lockup, but I've solved the problem. As stated by shonuv, don't mess with deruta and omega's player files. They are the black and white knights, or Level 5 First Bosses. Eros.player is the sorceress, but I believe you can change the doragon and doragon01 player files, but I'm not testing it. You can fool around with godboss.player all you wish for he is his own level.

Despite having the sorceress, her allies are of the new enemies and if you change them, you can't go forward. But how do you get passed the first airship level? Easy, find the ris01.player file, copy and paste it six times, delete the following and rename them as: 1,2,amari,amari2,catma19,catma20. Make sure beforehand to copy-and-paste a backup of these files and put them somewhere outside the game folder.

Now all the new enemies are fairies. Get to level 5 and beat the first screen. As the game waits for you, grab your backups, and put them back in the game folder, so the new enemies are returned to the game. Kinda sucks, but it is necessary. The sorceress has two cyclops and an altered beast guy with her. However, you get a fairy and an amazon hammermaiden as back-up, which can be helpful sometimes. Took me about 7-9 tries to beat that part, but getting the "GO" sign was well worth it. FYI, the dragons haven't been changed...thank goodness.

1.player - Amazon Warrior OR Hammermaiden(idk which)
2.player - Same as 1
amari.player - Altered Beast Guy
amari2.player - Altered Beast Guy
catma19.player - Masked Chun-Li
catma20.player - Cyclops

If you want to get rid of Lancer Girl from the Airship Level, do the same as above, her file is:
hime.player

Thanks again, shonuv.

Last edited:

useraccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SALVATION!

Go to the
-QA folder

ƒ_ƒ~￾[02

Cya.
Thanks for posting this, going to give it a try and see if it works for me.

useraccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still getting that player error, anyone find the full solution to that yet?