What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

Reputation score
Re: Queen's Blade Help

I don't know if this will help, but there is one common error that occurs with games using the EnterBrain! Engine: Long file paths.

Take your queen's axe root folder and put it into C:\

Your file path should then be: C:\qaxe(or whatever name you use)

Now run the game and if that doesn't solve it, then I don't know what the problem is.

Pythagoras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The freakshare link for the latest version is down. Can anyone reupload it? The only result I got googling the dlsite number seems to be missing the executable file.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything in development for this game? Or is it on standby for now?

touchtoplay

Reputation score

Was wondering the same thing. I think it would be a good idea to maybe incorporate Asagi Igawa into the game? Kind of fits with the whole monsters thing, especially the orc scenes. Highly unlikely though. But even if the final update was the Tifa one, I'm satisfied.

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well check this out

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is he going to sell the same game again including a new character?

I mean, he did so with the Tifa character...

Somehow this feels... admirably evil... *bow*

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well check this out
Is he going to sell the same game again including a new character?

But in all seriousness, I suppose the Dragon Quest 3 Female Warrior(I think) may be an interesting addition to the character cast.

To be honest, as much as I didn't mind it, adding in Tifa in the previous update just felt kind of random, feeling a bit out of place in the game's setting, but well, that was the creator's decision, given that she also had the little rape scene with the orcs right off the bat, while it took till the next update to add it in for the lancer girl, I was perfectly fine with it, although as said previously, I still wish the game was RoR or GOR.

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But in all seriousness, I suppose the Dragon Quest 3 Female Warrior(I think) may be an interesting addition to the character cast.

To be honest, as much as I didn't mind it, adding in Tifa in the previous update just felt kind of random, feeling a bit out of place in the game's setting, but well, that was the creator's decision, given that she also had the little rape scene with the orcs right off the bat, while it took till the next update to add it in for the lancer girl, I was perfectly fine with it, although as said previously, I still wish the game was RoR or GOR.
I see what you mean, tifa was random, but after I saw the other games the creator made (many of which I had seen or played and didn't know it was the same person/group that made them) it made sense that Tifa was a theme. I do wish a ROR element could be there but its still solid. Also would like to see more Queens Blade characters added in like Leina, Melona, etc.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well with a new character might mean new monsters to fight...really hoping for other new characters to fight like that Alter Beast hero.

Maiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was really looking forward to playing this game but the latest download for it (the Tifa update) doesn't work can someone re-upload it or better, the dragon quest girl? I guess i could try the older downloads.

bat709

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was really looking forward to playing this game but the latest download for it (the Tifa update) doesn't work can someone re-upload it or better, the dragon quest girl? I guess i could try the older downloads.
dragon quest chick isn't out yet I would just wait for that because I'm sure someone will get the full game + update on here when she does come out

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

A very good addition if I do say so myself. This game is pretty fun, and if they keep adding girls, maybe a monster or two, another stage perhaps, this could be one of the top tier games. More hentai too.

allwreckedup

Reputation score

if possible, could someone translate the options menu? thx

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is some kinda update. something about playing Gran Turismo 5 and responding to comments it seems.

Nish Angelo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Axe

I found this game while browsing imperia of hentai and it seems it would interest the people of this forum. It is a side scrolling fighter game with multiple levels and enemies and has game over rape. the controls are QWEASD and movement is TFBH. let me know what you think, and if the MU link works.

Wats the name of the game???...the MU link says QA...its the same ''Queen Axe'' i suppose?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Axe

Wats the name of the game???...the MU link says QA...its the same ''Queen Axe'' i suppose?
Yeah, it's Queen's Axe, it was fused over from another thread for the game.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

re-up of the updated version would be so nice ( tifa+).

thanks in advance :)

Ludorashi

Reputation score

*Lurks from the shadows*

QA v2.0

Strangely there is no exe file, but it is fine to copy&rewrite all files from moonspeak folder to QA folder from 1.5ver.
That worked for me, i hope it will work for ya.

*Back to my cold Russian shadows*

Paradoxical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I pretty much can't seem to get that working. Any tips?