What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

razo_062000

Reputation score
Re: Queen's Blade Help

I think there's a trial up on dlsite.
I checked it out, the trial is just the beat'em up first stage of Cattleya. She's the only playable character. Oh well! Time to wait patiently I suppose.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

PLS upload and OLDER version >< i never played the game, i want to see if is worthy.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Whether you get the link or not. The game is worthy.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I found a working download for people looking for the v2.0

currently downloading this, so not sure if it works or not....
(might be you need the v1.5 also...)

If another upload link has to be added, when I have this downloaded and checked myself, then I wouldnt mind adding another link... ^^
(if the one I get does work that is...)

S

serveperv

Also got this and several mirrors on this page... one problem though. I can't figure out the password.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've never really been paying attention to this game until now, and for some reason it piques my interest. I have to ask, however: is there clothing damage/loss in this game? Going from the comments in the thread about no in-game rape (since those two concepts seem to go hand-in-hand), it doesn't sound like there is, but I wanted to make sure regardless.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The last few versions don't have IN GAME rape. When you lose, you get a continue screen with a sexy image of your character being raped by whatever enemies you are fighting.

There is a goblin gallery though, that has some sex animations. And you can zoom in to get another angle. It's hot.

soulles

Reputation score

hey all... here to bring the good news....

the version 2.5 just came out.... now all we gotte do is wait for the download links... ^^
(cant wait to get my hands on it....)

the DLsite for the new version:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, not exactly a Heart-Throbbing Adventure but it was a fun waste of time. Enjoy.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the password for the the zipped up files in the download?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the password for the the zipped up files in the download?
I do not know. They were put in by the creator so there most likely a way to unlock the password through the game or gallery.

LemonEater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get the game to start seeing as in your folder, there's no launch application for the game. :x, Any ideas somebody?
_____
Edit:
Derp nevermind, Just copy and paste the 2.5 files into the original 2.0 ''QA'' folder, then the game should be working fine with the 2.5 date files, Make sure obviously to overwirte the older files with the new ones.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

for those having an issue getting the v2.5 running.... cause there is no exe file...

download this:
V-1.5

was uploaded above, its the version up to version 2.0 with all files, copy the files from the one into the other.... (dont know if it matters wich over wich from those rar files...

then download the v2.5 that also is there above here:

Copy the files in this folder:
2.5上書き用 into the folder wich contains the game you got before, from the other links...

then just click the exe file, and it should work... (it works for me....)
now you got all characters in 1 game.... ;)

-----------

If someone still has issues or doesnt figure out how this works, I got a working version, and I could re-upload it otherwise...
(got it rarred to be sure, cause I got the other version broken today... so had to redownload them...)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

could anyone please clarify: are we talking about "queens AXE" or "queens BLADE"? or are those one same game just one name is the older version? from what I can tell the axe game is the newer one. if these games are not the same - does anyone have links to the old game?

also, what about links from here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=20545 - are they any good?

edit: ok, so after some dlsite browsing - those games are all different but go by the same name - just the version differentiates them - right? so 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 are all different?
edit of the edit: ok, so I dl-ed 1.5 (tried to run it by itself - it opened and closed immediately) then I dl-ed 2.5 and droped the 2.5 files into 1.5 folder but it also opened and closed - this thing needs japanese locale doesn't it...?

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

could anyone please clarify: are we talking about "queens AXE" or "queens BLADE"? or are those one same game just one name is the older version? from what I can tell the axe game is the newer one. if these games are not the same - does anyone have links to the old game?

also, what about links from here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=20545 - are they any good?

edit: ok, so after some dlsite browsing - those games are all different but go by the same name - just the version differentiates them - right? so 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 are all different?
edit of the edit: ok, so I dl-ed 1.5 (tried to run it by itself - it opened and closed immediately) then I dl-ed 2.5 and droped the 2.5 files into 1.5 folder but it also opened and closed - this thing needs japanese locale doesn't it...?
yeah, I do think it needs japanese locale, I am not 100 percent sure, I runned it in and out of japanese locale I think.... (you might need to extract it in japanese applocale...) if you downloaded the mediafire links above, then it should work...

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, the new character is a welcome addition. Her shotacon-esque ending was kinda funny.
Kind of makes me wonder if nonki's going to keep adding characters.
If he is then what's next?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing too different with this character. Pure melee, powerful long range strikes, and not bad power attacks. I only lost once in story mode, against the final boss, and even then it was easy for her to juggle him against the corner.

soulles

Reputation score

Nothing too different with this character. Pure melee, powerful long range strikes, and not bad power attacks. I only lost once in story mode, against the final boss, and even then it was easy for her to juggle him against the corner.
Agreed.... this characters is by far the strongest I feel....

all I use was grapple and spamm the tornade attack/stomp/special, wich is same button kinda...... (and I got to the final stage quite easily.... xD)

@ Tycho... as you can see he keeps somewhat to a line-up of characters from similar anime/games....
(tifa is the odd one out here actualy...)

but a fluffy panda girl would be cute imo.... ^^