What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

griffman

Reputation score
Re: Queen's Blade Help

n-joy y'all. Combined 1.5/2/2.5 into one working folder.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Is it just me, or does she keep sliding backwards as she fights? Is this a result of her using wind?

Anti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thank you for this... but i still can't get it to run...extracted it and everything. Tried to launch, get a window to pop up and disappears? confuzzled

OP
J

Jackpot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would change the name of the thread to Queen's Axe to save confusion if i knew how. I have asked like 3 times before and was ignored every time :s

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I would change the name of the thread to Queen's Axe to save confusion if i knew how. I have asked like 3 times before and was ignored every time :s
It's not hard. Go back to that first post and click Edit. Then click on the "go advanced" button. That'll open up the title to be changed.

Ranai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do not know. They were put in by the creator so there most likely a way to unlock the password through the game or gallery.
It was actually in the readme. There's a quiz for each character, you have to answer to get the pass. Passwords are :
アイシャ : ACAC
カトママ : CBAA
ステラ : CBCA
ティファタン : BAAC

If you want to access them through the gallery, put the image/sound folders in the image folder of the gallery, and the text files in the scenario folder of the gallery.

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Sigh* Play open error AGAIN? T_T geez these game doesnt like me ><.

The game has 3 folders the names are
1) âMâââëâèü[èJò·âtâ@âCâï
2) Manual
3) QAâMâââëâèü[

I have to rename any of thoses or something? I dont have jap language, or applecode or anythig of sort but fairy fighting runs well, and i dont install the JAP language because i need a original windows Xp Cd rom i no longer have one, also i am really stupid about these things, Also english is not mine 1st Language so i am 85% of the time fck off in many hentai games. So PLS Help i been triying to play these game since ver 1.0.

Last edited:

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*Sigh* Play open error AGAIN? T_T geez these game doesnt like me ><.

The game has 3 folders the names are
1) âMâââëâèü[èJò·âtâ@âCâï
2) Manual
3) QAâMâââëâèü[

I have to rename any of thoses or something? I dont have jap language, or applecode or anythig of sort but fairy fighting runs well, and i dont install the JAP language because i need a original windows Xp Cd rom i no longer have one, also i am really stupid about these things, Also english is not mine 1st Language so i am 85% of the time fck off in many hentai games. So PLS Help i been triying to play these game since ver 1.0.
you dont need a CD for it....
I could try and find you the japanese unicode download I got back when I used XP.... (but wil have to look for it...)

thing is, most likely you need to be in Japanese unicode, or it wont work, due to the names getting scrambled if you unback it without being in Japanese Unicode.... ^^

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i finally installed the JAP language and the Appcole and Still i get PLAYER ERROR. What's wrong with these game ><? It hates me.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i finally installed the JAP language and the Appcole and Still i get PLAYER ERROR. What's wrong with these game ><? It hates me.
Change your unicode to japanese language and THEN unzip the file. If you unzip while you are not in japanese language setting it wont work even if you change your unicode to japanese afterwards.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

FINALLY. But wht do u get from beating the game? I manage to get to the final boss but i cant kill him.

Last edited:

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I just have some rotten luck. I went to the link, and I get a message about "lacking resources," basically meaning I can't download it for what ever reason. guess I'll try again later, unless the link's down.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

for those having an issue getting the v2.5 running.... cause there is no exe file...

download this:
V-1.5

was uploaded above, its the version up to version 2.0 with all files, copy the files from the one into the other.... (dont know if it matters wich over wich from those rar files...

then download the v2.5 that also is there above here:

Copy the files in this folder:
2.5上書き用 into the folder wich contains the game you got before, from the other links...

then just click the exe file, and it should work... (it works for me....)
now you got all characters in 1 game.... ;)

-----------

If someone still has issues or doesnt figure out how this works, I got a working version, and I could re-upload it otherwise...
(got it rarred to be sure, cause I got the other version broken today... so had to redownload them...)

THESE LINKS WORKS but u have to do what he says, dont worry if am playing these game alredy ANYONE CAN XD

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THESE LINKS WORKS but u have to do what he says, dont worry if am playing these game alredy ANYONE CAN XD
Ah, thanks. forgot about that post. I couldn't get mine to work for some reason, would do this open-then-close thing when i start, but I figured it out. Apparently, the game doesn't like it when the path directory has decimal point in them, so I had to remove all of them from the folder names before it would run normally.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Axe

Sooooo....still no ingame rape huh?

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it's safe to say that they're never gonna consider that.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, i'm confused, by unicode do you mean the encoding or the program we use (7-zip) to decode it? Probabily a noob question, but i'm still getting error messages whenever i choose a character.

Kitsame

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, i'm confused, by unicode do you mean the encoding or the program we use (7-zip) to decode it? Probabily a noob question, but i'm still getting error messages whenever i choose a character.
they mean Control Panel->Region and Language->Administrative tab->Change system locale->Japanese->OK->restart comp

or you could(like me) to applocale on winrar and navigate to downloaded files and open them

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hahahaha, man we've got a stickied thread, second from the top, that's got the answer you needed in the first post, and it's even the first issue discussed.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796

So please don't act like it was that big of a deal for him to tell you (though good for you kitsame), because you didn't even bother trying to help yourself. And as far as I'm concerned, people that can't bother looking for a solution and just wait for someone to hand it to them aren't worth the time spent helping them.