What's new

ACT [ NONKI] Queen's Axe クイーンズアックス RE073102 RJ073102

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Queen's Axe

Hahahaha, man we've got a stickied thread, second from the top, that's got the answer you needed in the first post, and it's even the first issue discussed.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=796

So please don't act like it was that big of a deal for him to tell you (though good for you kitsame), because you didn't even bother trying to help yourself. And as far as I'm concerned, people that can't bother looking for a solution and just wait for someone to hand it to them aren't worth the time spent helping them.
I did what Kitsame as well as everyone else had said, but didn't know i had to restart my computer. I've been trying to open this game for the last two weeks and for some reason, Apploc doesn't want to install. It's not that didn't try, it's that i didn't know, but will respect your opinion as i am kinda of a noob with japanese installers, and you didn't know i tried, so i bid you good day sir.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I did what Kitsame as well as everyone else had said, but didn't know i had to restart my computer. I've been trying to open this game for the last two weeks and for some reason, Apploc doesn't want to install. It's not that didn't try, it's that i didn't know, but will respect your opinion as i am kinda of a noob with japanese installers, and you didn't know i tried, so i bid you good day sir.
Try get the apploc from another site.
Google mine friend. and in mine POST y copy paste what u need to do to run the game. Come on MEN i AM VERY NOOB TOO and i finally manage to run these fuking game.

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

bumped

and there an new game for queen's axe

nvm the demo is still the same but there is a some preview video in there.

starring the DQIII priest and other three characters

Last edited:

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For anyone who can't play this game I recommed to change non-Unicode programs to "Japanese" to play a game from Dlsite. And download the file game again and unzip folder after change the language.

How to : control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Region and Language -> Adminstrative -> non-Unicode programs ->(Change to Japanese)

If you want to change to english or other do it again.

ted157

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This one looks really good. anyone have it yet? Share with the forums please?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't know 2.5 got done... but this update looks like its the same though not going to have the actually game play with rape, just that animation viewer. which is nice and all but it could be so much more.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I agree. This could be 1 of the top games if it had in game rape, but it doesn't :/

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm missing the exe for RJ082904. Help anyone?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Google is your friend.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think you understand.
I already found the game, but the archive didn't contain the .exe file.
And that's the only link I found.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think you understand.
I already found the game, but the archive didn't contain the .exe file.
And that's the only link I found.
you can use another games .exe if you have all the files.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you need the previous versions to use the latest version, hmm? All the DL links I'd need are borked on the pages I checked. Is it even worth it? I guess I'll wait till the newer one is released and hope some kind soul bundles them.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bumped

and there an new game for queen's axe

nvm the demo is still the same but there is a some preview video in there.

starring the DQIII priest and other three characters
Oh,the new game looks really,really nice...and yeah it seems that that one girl is the one from Valis sword games...

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess I could upload the complete version, but I don't feel I should upload a .exe I'm having some PC issues and I'd hate to infected people....again....

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dude, calm the hell down. Version 4 is not even out yet, if you cared to even look at the details other than the pretty pictures. It'll be out in the 10th so just be patient.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm gonna upload the fully assembled Queen's Axe for those of you who can't find it.
EDIT: and

Last edited:

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the dl that was given when i go to pick a person to play as the game shows a player open error then shuts down. Any one else getting that or know how to fix that?