What's new

Artificial Girl 4 Announced

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Artificial Girl 4 Announced

The character you control can actually be killed. Someone make a school full of yanderes and see how many girls they can fuck before getting killed.
lol omg i was just doing this myself. I'm not quite sure if the characters I made were yandere, but they all had the evil and jealous subconscious

but yea I got up to 8, still going strong. After you get caught by one of the girls, you just need to spend a lot of time with them... the hard part is balancing, but seeing as I haven't died yet, I suppose I'm doing ok

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

-sigh- Damnit... I'm gonna download it anyway...

I have to make some of my favorite manga chicks...

But yeah, guys should share stories in the thread moar. gogogogo

EDIT: Dear god, so many links... I have no idea what all to download u_u;
It makes reasonable sense to download it in advance anyway, as there are 25 character spaces you'll want to fill.

Speaking of such, anyone care to share their created classmates?

Here's my lot.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It makes reasonable sense to download it in advance anyway, as there are 25 character spaces you'll want to fill.

Speaking of such, anyone care to share their created classmates?

Here's my lot.
ooo image hosting site I haven't seen before!

oh shoot how do I link the whole thing...
oh create album *facepalm*

there's my first batch.

btw nice characters @ squid
i like that brown kinda long hair girl, image 12. which forehair did you use for that?

my fav of my batch I made was the first one, the one last on my list. short mistress personality who's pervy and jealous :D
yea and I reused a couple of the default ones I thought matched certain personalities.
the long blue hair with yellow eyes calm type is pretty neat too

I kinda wish there was a way to shorten the bangs on the emo hair :( make it so it's sadako-like. can half see the face, but mostly the buggy eyes!

also it's kinda bugging me... but when you check the statue to see peoples thoughts, that's their thoughts about YOU right?
cause I was using this male character confess to a female character, and it was going perfectly till he tried to hug her. it was at a 0%... but at the statue it said definately love... and they're both bi 0.o not to mention neither are attached yet... then I checked on her statue the next morning... and apparently he still thought of her as a friend? wut? I used the guy to confess to her, and the statue says he thinks she's just a friend, while it says she definately loves him? when SHE rejected him? lol wtf

Last edited:
OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

On the very first day my player character (girl) got a love confession from some other girl. Completely out of the blue, even - I don't think I'd talked to her at all or anything. That was pretty sweet. I've got fuck all of a clue what I'm doing, so I wouldn't have any H otherwise.

I made to sister characters. I think I was talking at the time, but around the second or third day in, I noticed them kissing (or hugging, hard to tell). The hug/kiss is a little bit hard to notice, right. Well, the fucking isn't. They just started going at it. It was lunch, on the roof. A lot of people'd left, but there were still like four other people up there.

Haven't updated to the google translation. I'm waiting on a better one; I have a hard time figuring out what the hell machine translations are saying, and I'd rather not half-spoil myself for when the good one comes out.

You can't edit the male's eyes, can you? Their beady little eyes are the creepiest fucking thing, especially on the wannabe-traps.

Be back with some screens~

**EDIT**
My player character:

100% bust, 0% waist bullshit~

Confessed love to her on the first day:

Was actually randomly generated, IIRC. Still has her name in Japanese... a translator tells me she's "Sakurai Yui" (桜井 由衣) the six character limit sucks, on a related matter.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Attempts at recreating the Stakes of Purgatory from Umineko. They all have Evil trait for the hell of it, so beware.

also it's kinda bugging me... but when you check the statue to see peoples thoughts, that's their thoughts about YOU right?
cause I was using this male character confess to a female character, and it was going perfectly till he tried to hug her. it was at a 0%... but at the statue it said definately love... and they're both bi 0.o not to mention neither are attached yet... then I checked on her statue the next morning... and apparently he still thought of her as a friend? wut? I used the guy to confess to her, and the statue says he thinks she's just a friend, while it says she definately loves him? when SHE rejected him? lol wtf
Yeah, even I don't completely understand it, but it seems to be that way, it reflects what that Char thinks of the character you're currently playing as.

Say, it says 'Definitively Love!" above a guy when you're playing as a girl, but when you play as the guy, she thinks of the guy as just a friend, you would have to confess to the girl while playing as a guy.

I've had a few cases of one-sided hate from some of the characters as well. Alot of girls would hate this one girl in particular, but when I checked them, the girl they hated strangely still saw them as friends, huh.

On a kind of related note, the is still in the process of being updated but there's already lot of information to work with now in case you're unsure about something.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The statue doesn't reveal how other characters think about the one you're currently playing as, since 'Mai waifu!' would be a very awkward thing for a girl to call a guy.

(Mai Waifu, in case you couldn't tell, translates to 'my wife,' a popular meme that sprouted in an anime.)

What it does reveal, is your current character's thoughts towards everyone else. If you want to find out how the other characters think about everyone, you'd have to select them and play as them, before visiting the statue. My reasoning behind this, is while playing my current character, a completely pure male, I started becoming suspicious when girls started doing things like hugging, or blushing, (signs of a crush) and the statue would still say, "More than friends," or even the green status, which read, "Best friends!"

Only problem with that status, is that the character that was doing the hugging was also pure. So I selected her, and started a day while controlling her. I went to the statue, and towards my character, it read, "Definitely love!" giving indication that their feelings towards each other were very different. Since she was also a pure character, she obviously had to be the one with the higher 'love' variable. This was verified after I tried to hug him (the main character) as the girl, and he refused several times, no matter how much I tried to woo him.

So, to correctly find out about the feelings of other's towards your character, you'd have to play as them, and 'then' investigate the statue.

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The statue doesn't reveal how other characters think about the one you're currently playing as, since 'Mai waifu!' would be a very awkward thing for a girl to call a guy.

(Mai Waifu, in case you couldn't tell, translates to 'my wife,' a popular meme that sprouted in an anime.)

What it does reveal, is your current character's thoughts towards everyone else. If you want to find out how the other characters think about everyone, you'd have to select them and play as them, before visiting the statue. My reasoning behind this, is while playing my current character, a completely pure male, I started becoming suspicious when girls started doing things like hugging, or blushing, (signs of a crush) and the statue would still say, "More than friends," or even the green status, which read, "Best friends!"

Only problem with that status, is that the character that was doing the hugging was also pure. So I selected her, and started a day while controlling her. I went to the statue, and towards my character, it read, "Definitely love!" giving indication that their feelings towards each other were very different. Since she was also a pure character, she obviously had to be the one with the higher 'love' variable. This was verified after I tried to hug him (the main character) as the girl, and he refused several times, no matter how much I tried to woo him.

So, to correctly find out about the feelings of other's towards your character, you'd have to play as them, and 'then' investigate the statue.

Hmm yea I suppose this makes more sense than any other explanation so far for this phenomenon... Still, i find it weird that thought bubbles are your character's thoughts on others lol.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Bull Dookie.

Explain the "no cheating allowed" status going active when girls catch you sexing their rivals. You are going to seriously tell us that it's your char getting pissed at the girls for letting you cheat?

Besides, what is this thread doing here anyway? This game has loli AND shota - the default chars have a little boy who likes "manly" personality, and the fat okatu is a "manly" personality who likes little kids and is homosexual. I don't remember reading a "you can create under-18 schoolgirls instead of out and out lolis if you want to" exception.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

So, you're playing a game that has the possibility of shota and loli and you're opposed to the idea that others may want to play this game? Hypocrite much?

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I'm citing the board rules, with which you should be familiar. Perhaps you should become less ignorant before you presume to lecture others.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It has the option for people to create loli characters, and while some of the default characters are aimed more at loli and shota fans they can be deleted. Loli/Shota isn't the bread and butter of this game. I can understand if it was a game set in kindergarten but it's not, it's a game where the almost all the characters are percieved to be 18+, any 'offending' characters CAN be deleted and people can choose to not create them.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I can understand if it was a game set in kindergarten but it's not, it's a game where the almost all the characters are percieved to be 18+, any 'offending' characters CAN be deleted and people can choose to not create them.
Yes, I remember my days in junior high, the lolis all mixed in with the "characters percieved to be 18+", because as we all know girls' age progressions goes:
10... 11... 12... 18+

And hey, I'm not perfect. I probably just missed the part in the rules section where they talk about the "any offending characters can be deleted" exception. So if you just point me to that, I'll happily learn from this experience.

Oh, for future reference... if deleting offending chars is an exception, does that also mean that games in which offending chars need not be pursued is also excepted?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If there's a problem, whine to Darkfire about it, it's his job.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bull Dookie.

Explain the "no cheating allowed" status going active when girls catch you sexing their rivals. You are going to seriously tell us that it's your char getting pissed at the girls for letting you cheat?
well, they might have done something like what the makers of shogun 2 did... in that game when any agreement goes south, both sides suffer diplomatically.
so no cheating allowed might not be "no cheating allowed'. it could simply be a deterioration of relations.

anyways dude you gotta relax a bit man lol
caring too much about little stuff will just tire you out in the long run... unless you like being constantly agitated 0.o

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

I apologize. I should have anticipated the need to stipulate that the reason for "no cheating allowed" should make sense in a boy/girl (virtual) relationship, not in formal, diplomatic relations with an enemy nation in a completely different genre of game.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes, I remember my days in junior high, the lolis all mixed in with the "characters percieved to be 18+", because as we all know girls' age progressions goes:
10... 11... 12... 18+

And hey, I'm not perfect. I probably just missed the part in the rules section where they talk about the "any offending characters can be deleted" exception. So if you just point me to that, I'll happily learn from this experience.

Oh, for future reference... if deleting offending chars is an exception, does that also mean that games in which offending chars need not be pursued is also excepted?
I bet you also fucked any girl you met after 3 days in you class right running through every room in your school with 0 teachers to be found?

It's a game, it shouldn't be like rl, why else have a game?

You aren't the mod of these boards either, they decide if something is allowed to be put on or not, just like ag3 in which you had the option to get a loli char, it was still allowed.

Probably as long as you don't post loli chars you made for others to dl, everything should be fine.
If a game has nothing but loli and no other option, then it gets booted from the board, but here it's just optional so as long as you keep anything you link from being loli, it doesn't matter.

And now stfu or else this thread will get locked like the old shinobi girl thread, and we'd rather avoid that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, simmer down everyone. I'm alright with the game staying here. Manty's just making sure we have our bases covered. Back to the discussion.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Understood, DF. I'm glad you took each side seriously, unlike certain negreppers I could mention.

That struck me as odd too, but now I think that the "waifu" is a joke, since normally it refers to an otaku obsessing over a game character and this is a humorous reversal of the way the term is normally used.

I still think you're mistaken about the stone... lots of people play this game, and normally you'd think that someone besides you would have noticed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you insistently need to repost your disagreement with my observation. It's what I found after doing some testing in the game. It may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain it's right. What else do you want me to say?

Last edited:

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure why you insistently need to repost your disagreement with my observation. It's what I found after doing some testing in the game. It may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain it's right. What else do you want me to say?
ohei btw I was wrong about my situation of that guy having a bubble though above the girl's head saying love but for the girl having the guy's bubble say friend.

accidently set her to lesbian. So... yeaa that would make sense for the thought bubbles to be the character's thoughts about others, since the boy char clearly liked the girl chara, but not vice versa.

Still, it's kinda weird that the same boy chara would reject the girl chara confessing to him (i picked her next day, and tried it)
if you loved a lesbian, and for some reason she wanted to sex/love you, would you deny her? 0.o