What's new

Girlgon Quest

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

this was in the unsorted Hentai section i downloaded it but when i go after the main start screen i get a Audi/SE/ error. anyway to fix this?

there's the file so no one has to look for it.

sahz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Girlgon Quest

sounds like a regional problem to me try getting applocale and use japanese, or set your pc to japanese (applocale is much easier) hope this helps :)

OP
Crossbow1701

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

sounds like a regional problem to me try getting applocale and use japanese, or set your pc to japanese (applocale is much easier) hope this helps :)
really cuse the file is used in the RPG maker. And i have no problem playing Queen Opala, But i do have the Appolcale. How would i use it to play the game?

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

I got this from a different site, but the exact same link. It looks like the game was zipped improperly. The game is looking for audio files that are named with japanese (letters?), but because the guy that uploaded it didn't have japanese settings on the names got jarbled up into symbols.
Though there's probably a way to get it to work I currently can't find it.

OP
Crossbow1701

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I got this from a different site, but the exact same link. It looks like the game was zipped improperly. The game is looking for audio files that are named with japanese (letters?), but because the guy that uploaded it didn't have japanese settings on the names got jarbled up into symbols.
Though there's probably a way to get it to work I currently can't find it.
so it's a missing audio file.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone put this game on megaupload as filesonic is bein bitchy to me plz and thnx

bahamutswraith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The audio files in this one works.

OP
Crossbow1701

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

you sure i even deleted the one i had and got this one you posted same audio error. Unless the problem is on my end, and i need a new RPG maker or something.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game doesn't even work with Applocal. Don't bother.

Really? *fiddles with it* No, the whole thing doesn't work all together. Bad link?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Applocal is a terrible way to try to play hentai games, just change region to japanese, makes most games work (like this one).

OP
Crossbow1701

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Applocal is a terrible way to try to play hentai games, just change region to japanese, makes most games work (like this one).
I don't know most of the Japanese game i get do play on applocal, i don't see why you hate it.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I find applocal to be great. It saves me the time of having to reshut my computer down, and then when I'm done with a game I don't have to set it back up to english and redo the shutdown.

Because if it's not on english, some coding doesn't work, which isn't good form my classes. I like to play the games in windowed mode while working usually.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just use JapLocale to open WinRAR in Japanese and extract the files from there, then run the game using JapLocale again in Japanese, that's how I play games that require different regional settings.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jap local? Intruiquing! Where might one get this?